YOU ASSHOLES ARE SERIOUSLY GOING TO MEME DONALD TRUMP INTO PRESIDENCY! NOBODY GAVE 2 SHITS ABOUT HIM UNTIL YOU FAGS...

YOU ASSHOLES ARE SERIOUSLY GOING TO MEME DONALD TRUMP INTO PRESIDENCY! NOBODY GAVE 2 SHITS ABOUT HIM UNTIL YOU FAGS TROLLED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE! YOU WILL BE THE ONES REMEMBERED FOR DESTROYING AMERICA!!! ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELVES?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/f36badb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is exactly why I'm voting for Trump. Maximum butthurt.

fills so good man

>This is exactly why I'm voting for Trump. Maximum butthurt.

SEE?! YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING AND THINK THAT THE WORLD GOING TO SHIT WOULD BENEFIT YOUR NECKBEARD ASS

It will be nice to watch the world burn from a bunch of autistic 4channers

>When you shitpost them so hard you change the course of history

If Hillary Clinton loses the election how likely is she to be convicted of a felony?

strawpoll.de/f36badb

Shhhhh.

It's Kek's will.

It is not ours to question why, only to meme or die.

Misusing terms ought to be a bannable offense but there is no way to enforce it. We must be our own janitors and either ignore or sage and hide misuse.

I don't give a shit. I have my house in the sticks with a garden and plenty of ammo and the rest of you can get fucked. This is the country you deserve with your self-indulgent bullshit. I'm crashing this big guy with no 4 U

Well, in their defense, it's not entirely sure yet if Trump will destroy America while Hillary is already doing it.

If Trump wins, I don't think he will, but if he does, I'm going to spend the entire day on reddit, twitter, and tumblr, masturbating to how angry the libtards are.

Where was America when my 60k a year job was shipped to Pajeet in india? Nowhere.

Let the fucker burn.

kekd

Ah this really takes me back to 1776, good year.

You spelt saving the western world wrong dickhead!

We are saving the world one meme at a time

kek
got me good

Yes op we worked hard for this...I hope it's enough.

>ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELVES?!

We did it shitloads. This is our magnum opus. I just want to say....thank you, thank you. This year has been shit for me. Though it started out well. I lost some friends, i lost some patience, i lost some time. I feel better now. I am glad i could have shit post with ya'll. I am happy to have helped on the front with twitter at media manipulation, at the /cfg/ the #DraftOurDaughters. Combing Hillary's emails. Now, lets fix bayonets. ITS NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER. IN THE NAME OF THE GOD EMPEROR, GET THE FUCK OUT AND VOTE! #MAGA #MAGA #MAGA

And Hillary to jail
National Board for the Following Up and Recovering of the Libyan Looted and Disguised Funds of the Transitional Government of Libya, through Washington African Consulting Group, Inc (12/3/14 - Current); and Sharp & Barnes LLP for The Republic of Colombia Federacion Nacional de Departamentos (2/2/11- 11/1/11)

WikiLeaks
Shop Donate
Return to search

View email
View source

Fwd: Foreign registered agents

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2015-04-16 23:44 Subject: Fwd: Foreign registered agents

Marc made a convincing case to me this am that these sorts of restrictions don't really get you anything...that Obama actually got judged MORE harshly as a result. He convinced me. So...in a complete U-turn, I'm ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?

Podesta 14998

I would rather the world burn than inch closer towards globalism.

Destroying America? Lmfao.

But otherwise, yeah

Praise Kek, f.am.

Kek

>NOBODY GAVE 2 SHITS ABOUT HIM UNTIL YOU FAGS TROLLED THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE!

It really was an impressive feat.

Hello bernie supporter welcome to Sup Forums have a nice day... FUCK NIGGGER LOVER.. now get the FUCK out back to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddit

god if Trump wins i think im gonna be so full of myself i might actually go outside

me too sir. this election has helped through some rough times. Nay sir this shit posting has gotten me through it . Got me up in the morning some times. the smell of shitpost in the morning smells like victory to me

(OP)
FFS, don't get bent out of shape, Nigger.

shut up you giant faggot, this retarded election is going to get cancelled and bboth sides will be butthurt, there is no way we are going to survive after knowing the secrets of corrupt billionairess, we are on a thin thread of ending humanity before this decade maybe before the election ends.

The doubles, Lahyin' Tehd.

this seemed the most entertaining show from the pool of available players this time around

Yes, shill, please moar CTR.

you seem upset..

Sup Forums had absolutely no impact on this election.

Yes, better to vote for pedophile lesbian robot that got bought by saudis and die in nuclear fire a few months later after election. Nice brain you have CTR.

Kek the Frog God will lose to Moloch. Praise Hillary. Checkem.

I
WANT
THE
WALL
FAGGOT

how long till you reach the acceptance stage?

Actually we're saving the world you damned ingrate.

In a word...yes

Nice

>There are people in this thread that genuinely won't vote for Clinton

The absolute chaos that will ensue, it will truly be a sight to behold. All the Trumpfags getting cucked hard, the feminists winning, and the war that will obviously follow suit. This is what we've needed for a while now. I look forward to see just how it will end.

Checked

>Trump
>World going to shit
No, the other candidate is the one threatening a war with Russia, Trump just wants to make America great again.

I know the feel. After my 60 weekly hours running home to follow the election and meme the normies was my secret lover. I laughed many times at work like a madman. Even made a female friend cry when i told her.