POST YOUR TITS with Hillary written on them!! Need pictures for an epic new campaign!!! Details below!

POST YOUR TITS with Hillary written on them!! Need pictures for an epic new campaign!!! Details below!

October is breast cancer awareness month, and tomorrow is the last day of october. with all the panic from the left and retarded brainwashed college liberals, can we trick SJWs into posting their tits to help hillary?

do a tumblr/twitter/reddit campaign called #HillarysFemails

something like "lets help hillary take the attention off her emails and raise breast cancer awareness at the same time!! we are starting a viral trend to divert the republican attacks on her emails! we are releasing our #Femails in solidarity. bare your breasts to #standwithher and #TitsForTruth #BreastCancer #SheWontRestShowYourBreast"

and we will be doing breast cancer awareness a real favor so this is definitely politically related and a double win since it helps a good cause

>tl;dr: we trick SJWs into showing us tits

Other urls found in this thread:

snapsr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top lel

anyone got saved tits with hillary written on them? i have only trump ones

bumping for jewess nips

oh god whats happening with those teeth

Theirs good potential here
Praise Kek

There is potential in this...
Bump

>implying the people who actively support hillary and would post tits aren't a bunch of fat disgusting land whales

please i just need some tits with hillary written on them, for some reason nothing shows up in google surely someone has

I'm not going to watch your fucking 6 hour video.

I've been trying to figure that shit out for the past 5 minutes. Dentures? A really wide mouth? I am trying to stretch my lips past my gums with just my muscles and it's impossible. She's a mutant. Horse woman?

Dykes and tumblerinas do it on the internet just because they're bored
What makes you think they won't do it to support "the first female president"?

post your catchy hashtags in here so i can get a list generated

material like this needed

The sad thing is that there are women out there that will literally fall for this.

Small typo

Lmao

I'm not saying they won't do it, but it will be disgusting.
Another idea is #Dicksoutforhillary, bait all the nu-males into posting dick pics

Do not want Hilary supporters tits. This is a terrible idea. This is something desporat CTR would think of to get some attention to hill.

fucking kek

we must do this

holy shit there are literally no hillary supporter tits on google. i know hillary supporters are ugly but i figured i could find something after searching for 5 minutes. anyone got any leads? i only really need one picture for the ad and i cant find a single goddamn one

why does she have horse teeth?

i made a thread on Sup Forums asking for volunteer femanons to post tits with hillary stuff

>implying women are smart enough to upload a server full of emails to the net for public access

keep this thread bumped if you see it falling, and stay tuned this campaign will launch tonight as soon as i have the pics needed

Ya bump

This is good keep it bumped

op here, still working on getting some hillary nudes

it is fucking barren out there on the internet guys, all i can find is bernie and trump boobs. how does hillary have 70% of the female vote? the polls are definite bullshit

I think it's just because: most polls are bullshit and only numales and ugly feminists support Hillary.

we could also just use their own #LoveTrumpsHate forcing them to flood their hash with useless boob pictures making democrat party look fucking retarded

top kek

reminder that #pissforequality worked

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME *ding ding ding*

Pretty much

we also did one with shaving heads a while back

Nice pits bad teeth

>"free the nipple!!!"
>covers the nipple

lets make this happen, also whats up with those teeth?

that hash tag is too wordy we need something shorter.

It'd be better if this was aimed at men. All those fucking sad nu-males getting their pathetic mantits out with "i'm with her" on them will be great put-down reaction images after trump's win.

brainstorm then while im working on getting femanons on Sup Forums to post tit pics

lol well im open to ideas post whatever you got

Here,somebody shop it

shit thats a good point ive seen people do snapchat photoshops

maybe you could make it look like a snapchat and put the hashtags in it?

I have a few more but I can't shop rn

#SnapTrumpsWeiner
#TitsTrumpHate

>man hands

trap

#DeportBraSupport

Nope

Nice surgery, Jonathan.

what do you guys think? can this actually work??

Either way would still pork the ham out of her
Also,hows the dog meat?

Spelling it Femails is stupid. Use #HillarysFemales.

she wearing dentures?

Hmmm,seem way to easy to fake....
But Hillary voters are too stupid to know any better

the fuck wrong wit her teef

Who is she?

>change it to "females", slap one of those stupid H arrows in the corner, and you're good to go, I think.

lmao

A nobody

>how's the dog meat?

Dunno man, I prefer to stick to white meat. You probably wouldn't know what that is, Argie :)

Yeah but she's hot, post the gallery where I can find more.

what about this

Oh nice one vigina eyes
Here another one
Kek

That's good, actually. Crop out the face though. She looks like she's having fun, rather than proving a point, and her fishmouth game isn't strong enough to play in NY.

do you realize how fucking huge your image was before posting it?, for fuck sakes

>Beleive

Sideways is bestways, malvinas

Post them in imgur plz fellow white man.

Oh now that's a low quality b8
Here's the last one I have fellow leaf

That's a better tag. We should go forward with this one. Just don't the hashtag in this thread. Then they can backtrace it on the intertubes.

ok good thinking

>Oh now that's a low quality b8

yeah, but an okay bump. you're alright, honorary white man

You too based china
Here's the actual last one if you are still here

Thanks anons! I wanted this to catch on but I can't photoshop for shit!

lets do them both, lets start the OP tonight!

>implying I want to see sjw nips

The only way this is kekworthy would be if you save the pictures, and the info of the accounts posting them, and then use it as ammo whenever those accounts post something feminism related or whatever.

>4 teeth on the left side of the center of her mouth

If those "teeth" are even each side, then in total she would have 8 teeth at the top of her jaw

i thought that was part of the idea

alright are all systems a go? you guys ready to go to work spreading this shit on social media?

Bump

May Kek bless this thread

anyone still there? i want to wait until other people are ready so we can post at the same time to help trend

if i dont get any help here i might just take it to Sup Forums

oh yeah link to fake snap generator i was using

snapsr.com/

some bullshit pops up the first time you click into upload, but after that it works fine

the fuck is going on with this bitch's teeth?

I'm still here, op. What hashtag did you guys decide with?

dont want to post it in this thread because user above said it could be searched but im thinking pic related or this one what do you guys think

im just finding nudes of degenerate SJW types and putting them thru the snapchat generator

>95336083
eww

forgot the hash

i know but it has to be believable

I'd give those titties four thumbs down

May kek's will be done

better?

yes!!!!

Do you shave your pussy

Thirsty, rice nigger?