>12 years old
>Takes dolls to school
What a dork

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zm5Ytx-VtoE
youtube.com/watch?v=qwNMDLl5Ep8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IS QUIRKY

>not caring dolls with you to make up for the crushing lonliness that is your life
Get out normie

They aren't dolls user, they're action figures. Screw off.

Says the adult watching a children's cartoon.

Who is the red head

main character of the CN pilot "Twelve Forever" from a few years ago

got scrapped along with Infinity Train and Back to Backspace after nuPPG bombed, because CN thinks their audience does not like girl protagonists

Awww Infinity Train got scrapped? Was really hoping to see a full series out of that.

I don't think it officially has. The creator said on his Tumblr he's still waiting for the studio to call him back and greenlight it, but until then, he has no choice but to wait and the call might never come.

Usually when something does "well", there will be an update about its status within a couple of years: Apple & Onion, OK KO, Villainous for example. But Infinity Train has nothing, not even the creator going, "Working on secret things!", so it's kind of safe to assume if there is no news within a couple of years, it's dead.

Aside from Infinity Train, those came out well before the PPG reboot started airing.

>29 years old
>still watching cartoons for little girls

>not taking your plushies to work to have on your desk
sasuga user baka senpai

I'm 32 and I take dolls to work, so whatever

Isn't the point is that she's literally too childish for her age and refuses to grow up despite being in like, high school?

>watching the pilot for OP because never seen it before
>main villain shows up riding henchman
>manly voice, green skin, huge smile
>grows extra arms just for convenience

holy shit

goddamn why couldnt that have been picked up that was awesome

I like Shad's fan art of her

Infinity Train was better

I really really wish this got picked up. The art style is great, I liked the concept, and the humor was pretty funny at times. Too bad CN has no taste.

What was her name again?

yeah

gluteus maximus theurge

Me too, so whatever

Nice it has a mid 80s comercial art.

>Absolute Star vs. Ripoff
>Literal nu-male boy characters
>Quippy quirky writing
>Everything feels absolutely generic
I know it's just a pilot... but it's the pilot that's supposed to impress you and convince you want more. This cartoon doesn't feel like anything I haven't seen already I'm glad it didn't get picked up.
Still some good things I guess
>Island looks great, colorful, and creative
>Everything about the main villain
According to the creator, the villain is gender fluid. That makes the Tim Curry voice so much less enjoyable

because when the only thing that is good in your show is one character design, you are doing something wrong.

Cassandra.
Her friends call her Cassie.
If she had any, that is.

It seems looking for reason to actively hate it.

Tumblr and Reddit have taken up arms against it, since it features a genderfluid villain.
That is, of course, discriminatory for a vulnerable demographic.

>Literal nu-male boy characters
Being laid back and chill is nu male?

everyone is a nu-male, never forget it

Better at taking toys to school?

Gingers are literal subhumans, what do you expect?

link?

It's more artfag than numale but the traits are too similar so they overlap

Mr. Volcano
youtube.com/watch?v=zm5Ytx-VtoE

>not having your figures on your desk and your plushies on your bed to sleep with
step it up, senpai

>not burning toy soldiers at work

toy soldiers aren't cute!

>Implying I don't have enough to have them on my work desk, my desk at home, around my room AND still have some left over to cuddle in bed

I'd like to fill her water with volcanicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwNMDLl5Ep8

you. I like you.

I must constantly be surrounded by soft things at all times

Is she barefoot?

This is now a Mr. Volcano thread

and that's why you're on Sup Forums

yesssssss
nothing beats mindless anonymous chatter while holding your favourite stuffed toy

>toy soldiers aren't cute!
I beg your pardon?

The premise would probably be about a character being too young for her age, and all her adventures are about having to grow up because that's the subliminal deep reality lesson. But the character never changes, effectively teaching as well not to grow up because you probably dont want to

more like hottie

I love the style, too, but one shouldn't bet on the pilot having the same flow and look as it's main series would have if it ever got greenlit. Look at Steven Universe

That's why you burn them.

Is this a self-deprecation joke or does the artist severely lack self-awareness.

> I'm so smart

hot

Muh dick has some problem with women with manly voice,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE NEVER GONNA GET MORE BUTT WITCH

keep going

where are the eyebrows tho

amputated?

Meh, I wasn't that taken with the Infinity Train pilot. It was good, but I didn't see it ever actually answering any questions it might raise.

Bullying is not cool Mr anonymous.

Beautiful post.
The 2nd best insult next to " I bet you vape, faggot".

Underage posters go away

>autistic lonely redhead girl with ridiculously long hair

How long does it take for a pilot to be approved by a network, assuming it has gained their interest?