ARGENTINA - FIRST TEACHER WITH DOWN SYNDROME

>A woman in Argentina became the country’s first nursery school teacher with Down Syndrome

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

scarymommy.com/argentina-first-preschool-teacher-with-down-syndrome/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/argentina-noelia-garella-teacher-down-syndrome-a7377211.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i can count this many

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/argentina-noelia-garella-teacher-down-syndrome-a7377211.html

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME

Progressive as fuck. Looks like Canada has some competition down south!

jesus christ it wants to have its own children why is this allowed

the kids are probably teaching her

1982 will commence again

ALL THAT I SEE

ABSOLUTE HORROR

lmao

what a great example to set for little children growing up...

>nursery
even a tard can do that job. Also, there are high functional tards.

That's a step up from your regular Argie-nigger.

The kids can relate to her much more easily as they have pretty similar mental capabilities. Still probably not a good idea in case she squeezes one a little too tightly,

We really need to scratch this attempt at human civilization out, and start the fuck over at this point...

NUKE THIS COUNTRY
PLEASE

ahahahahah can't wait for huehues to see this thread

The fuck does she teach? Lunch?

bumping so hues can see this

Can you smell the progress?

Defencts like Down's Syndrome will be a thing of the past when the Crispr is put to use.

>preschool
So she's qualified.

I don't even care anymore

Same here chabon.
Giving up on this country is the wisest choice I have taken in my life.

To be fair there is a spectrum and different forms of downs, from hitting themselves on the head while not able to talk, to ones that you can hold a full conversation with who are kind hearted and funny, just a little slow.

If she's really high functioning and is only teaching preschool, I honestly don't see the issue, good on her man.

Wow, this was the first post. What a coincidence.

>Anglos
You truly are the cancer of Europe

Such a shame
I hate seeing our home slowly go to shit,oh wait

ACHTUNG
ANGLO

>Argentina
>Down's

How can they tell?

$20 says she goes all Lenny with rabbits within a week.

Fuera! Largo de aca judio!

Straight from the literal mongoloid

>I honestly don't see the issue

>Young children screaming at her
>Chimps out
>Multiple injuries.

How do you have internet in your hovel? Stolen phone?

>Downy teacher

Who's teaching who at that point

fuck you man

Or I am just someone who has worked with people who happen to have disabilities so I have some experience on this matter outside of "lol retards xDDD"

They wouldn't allow her to do it if she was low functioning, it is as simple as that. I am all for being against PC culture, heavily so in fact but I see this as nothing to do with it.

$6 million says people born after 95 have no idea what you area talking about.

Sad really... what is lost by sheer stupidity.

>Argentinian intellectuals
>Argentinian teachers
>Argentinian education
>Banana bobbers

well at least she is with people with her intelligence this time instead of being at a normal school

>Argentinian teachers

children should not have a role model that is a retard. simple as that.

Oh fuck me

She seems high functioning, and she's only teaching preschool, I see nothing wrong with this if she's done it before with supervision and things went well.

>south american intellectuals
could not resist

>Argentinian teachers

people who laugh at downies have the worst sense of humour and probably watch anime

>Argentinian teachers

>Forgets how to count pass potato
>Kids remind her
>Reeeeeeee!

You could make having down syndrome a requierment for being a teacher and we wouldnt notice. Kids cant repeate years so they finish highschool barely being able to read. Fucking end this country.

Listen here you yellow teethed, dog eating soulless,vigina eyed,hairless numale

Japan used to be cool
That's all

>Argentinian intellectuals

underrated

I guess that's why BA is using Japanese subway cars from the 1960s, right?

>Uno más dos es igual a la patata

Nothing makes me sadder than seeing so many white men living in the whitest country in the world so sad.

>Argentinian teachers

>Argentinian teachers

Good to see their Military generals have found some other form of employment.

Oh they are jap?
No wonder they fucking never work
Actually, fuck it
Nothing works here,its a fucking mess,even the busses are imported from Russia
FUCKING RUSSIA
honesty I onced live this place,but the people are becoming shit,sjws are growing
Feminist are spreading like the cancer they are

Sometimes I just wish this place would stop existing

Such a fall from grace

The little humble pride we had has been stolen by the kikes
Kill me

>Defencts

Looks like a defect to me. Now you're on the list too.

Fucking Kek. I just cried laughing.

>Argentinian teachers

>implying a downy is incapable of babysitting 5 year olds with a supervisor

why are they always so happy?

Children are incredibly influential at that age and they absorb everything. Putting them under the instruction of a literal retard is going to impair their development you fucking moron.

TV show said they're more popular than the ones from Spain because the seats are more comfortable. And if you maintained that 50 year old tech, it might work better.

Can't get them down any further.

You've obviously never been around a high functioning downs.

If she is capable of the job and is good at it despite her disability that is definition of a good role model.

stop trying to talk sense on Sup Forums,

>sending your children to public school

Blissful ignorance and lacking the mental faculties to understand higher-order forms of sadness.

Parents were foster parents, so yes, I was around all sorts of retarded kids growing up. The fact that you'd have anyone with an intellectual disability around young children at a formative age makes me think that must have happened to you, hence the soft heart/mind, or you're just a bleeding heart leftist.

Bet you support female firefighters not having to pass the same fitness test as the males, right?

Why do people with Down syndrome look alike?

I hope you don't bring that bullshit here.

wow Japs are aggressive, You know we were against the US destroying your entire Navy right?

Is it legal to fuck a down's syndrome slut in Canada? Can she consent if she has the brain of a 4 year old? You can blow a dog I assume I could eat her ass out

>a retard teaching your children
>having sense

kek, it's just pretty scummy that a bunch of people here are shitting on a disabled person who has overcome the odds because they have no understanding of downs syndrome.

Yet they went apeshit over the treatment mentally ill trump supporter because it aligns with their political affiliation, who was black no less.

It's an idea so retarded I'm wondering what the people who decided it have been diagnosed with, that's all.

>Woman gets assaulted for defending Trump's star.
>No proof she has any disabilities
>Somehow the same as Professor Potato being left alone with children.

Head of bendy buses in London has no real power.

this.
jawohl, dies!

WE
WUZ
TEACHERS

ok sauce

I already said to you, I have worked with people who have disabilities and I have seen the full spectrum of possibilities when it comes to people with downs, so yes I have a soft heart for them as I come from a place of understanding rather than you, who has come from a place where you see them as an annoyance. I could argue that something has happened to you that has warped your view, but you wouldn't entertain that.

>Bet you support female firefighters not having to pass the same fitness test as the males, right?

No I don't, as that is a false equivalence. This isn't about meeting gender quotas, this is a woman who has demonstrated that her validation in the position as a fucking teachers aid in pre-school reading, I don't understand why people are losing their shit over this other than outright ignorance.

To add, no I am not a leftist. I am able to have some humanity without being full blown SJW-tier nonsense.

How about the BBC? Much power there?

tax dollars are going to making sure he stays alive.

>ok sauce
your parents sex tape

>implying anyone watches the BBC for anything other than Match of the Day or Eastenders

How long till the retard kills one of them i'm gonna guess 3 months if there isn't any non retarded adults in the room.

what the fuck am i watching

I'm like 90% sure that Of Mice and Men is a book read in high school like The Great Gatsby.

Bekfast.

I never said it was the exact same situation, the point I am trying to make is that people here seem to only have empathy when it fits their agenda.

Also, as far as I am aware in previous threads it was confirmed she was mentally ill. If I am wrong I accept that. I still don't think it detracts from my point though.

>argentinian education

I'm too intrigued. Post moar