Where's the new music video!? Where is it!?

Where's the new music video!? Where is it!?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuramec.deviantart.com/journal/About-Magic-the-Animatic-560866907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some things just aren't meant to be.

where's the promise you were made of one being there

yeah i can't wait for the ponyfag to motion tween some head bobbing to a shitty daft-punk wannabe's awful music

>he thinks Daft Punk invented that style of music

you need to be 18 to use Sup Forums, user

Do teenagers still know about Daft Punk? It's been a while since they were relevant, hasn't it?

they'll come back and be popular again eventually. teens probably know them as ''the robots in the weeknd's music video''. RAM was a pretty solid album, they're likely taking a long break again. They're human, after all.

As long as they make sure to finish their homework, I don't care how long a break they take

do we give a fuck what teenagers think or know

Sup Forums is obsessed with what other people think. Why do you think there's so many comments about Reddit and Tumblr?

Brlieve me or not, there are a bunch of teens that are into a bunch of retro shit.
Thanks to torrents and YouTube mostly.

>Why do you think there's so many comments about Reddit and Tumblr
Because I don't have a button that kills people when I press it

Daft Punk more like Daft Cunt
Every /o tist knows super eurobeat is the only good form of music you stupid wannabe Sup Forums fags
Also yeah teens do know about Daft Punk theres always edgy hipster teens user for fuck sakes

>OP isn't a .gif of the head bobbing up and down
Ya don goofed OP

They were featured on the song "Starboy" by The Weeknd, which was a relatively recent hit. Plus I'm sure most people know "Get Lucky"

Where is the finished Magic music video?

Oh yeah that's right Luis sent the guy making it a C&D.

I'll just have to wait for mysteryben's next video with dodgy animation perspective's and LORE.

Remember when people were CONVINCED it was going to be a show?

Despite ya know, being Scooby Doo with an OC donut steel dog.

it probably was, then undertale came out and the people wanted to fuck the other skelenton(s) more

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANT MY EYECANDY CARTOONS BACK.

make them yourself you lazy fuck

user that's like telling me to rule a country by myself.

>Oh yeah that's right Luis sent the guy making it a C&D.
Fucking what
So mysteryben can jack off his pony-cum-dog self-insert and continue with his shitty story about angsty ghosts doing absolutely fucking nothing, but someone tries to make a nicely self-contained music video with one of Mystery Skulls better songs and they get told to fuck off?

yuramec.deviantart.com/journal/About-Magic-the-Animatic-560866907
It's real...

>After many questions as to if I'll continue production of the Magic animatic, I'm afraid it will not be possible.

>My intentions were to start a crowdfunding campaign for it. I consulted with other professional animators to make sure we could make a quality product. We made a plan and I even contacted the band's manager, however,

>due to legal restrictions,

>I was unable to get permission to take this next step.

>This is without a doubt a shame, believe me, this hurts me more than anyone, yet it doesn't mean that the animatic will never be fully animated, it's just that at this time it isn't possible.