JUST

JUST

good for cartman

Don't worry guys: the first episode in a new season is usually the worst.

Cartman was doing Heidi a favor by breaking up with her.

I want to ____ Heidi

Literally too good for Cartman you'd need to be as fucked in the head as him to stay in that relationship

Not entirely sure I got the point. It was 22 minutes of nothing. I'm sure the home improvement show was supposed to be a metaphor for something, but I didn't get it.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACISTS BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>shitposters btfo

Does anyone else feel like this episode relied on a lot of narrative tension and emotion but didn't deserve anything to make the payoff make sense to the viewer? I'm just confused, the entire episode seemed poorly connected together and rushed.

good, kill all traces of last season

I hope Garrison is back to being the teacher with no explanation too

>He didn't tap it first.
Cartman went LARPING with drunk adults and pillage/raped women, but he won't fuck a girl with consent.

The episode was complete shit. Idk I started watching it again. Fuck this boring shit. Maybe with this CC can finally die.

I just wanted to laugh

>people really thought cartman would be in a stable relationship for more than one season
You had this coming.

THIS EPISODE WAS SUPPOSED TO BTFO Sup Forums YOU GUYS SAID SO

YOU GUYS ALSO SAID HILLARY WOULD WIN AND WW WOULD FLOP....

FUCK YOU GUYS!

>Literally no Stan, Kyle nor Kenny

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt

>Everyone was expecting politics shit
>Episode subverts it, maybe not too humorously, but at least in usual southpark style
>Thread devolves into Sup Forumsshit anyway

woo

Link? I'll take download or stream or w/e i just don't want to wait to watch it tomorrow.

So...first episode jitters? Adjustment period to get back into one-shots?

So was the moral of that "people who play victim of abuse are probably the abusers themselves?"

>just wanted to laugh
>post a picture of a character from Steven Universe

Hey guys I'm gonna post the word Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

Please respond to my post

Kinda disappointed, if I'm honest. I thought they promised more Critter Christmas/AWSOM-O type episodes.

DUDE TEAR DOWN THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR LIVING LMAO

I was looking forwards to south park getting back to form, but fuck that did episode shit the bed with explosive hot squirts.
Are they going for the tim and eric "post-modern unfunny" audience now?

>just wanted stan after missing him end of last season
>no stan
>no kyle or kenny on top of it
makes the mediocre episode sting more

That's what Cartman's done his whole life

>Does anyone else feel like this episode relied on a lot of narrative tension and emotion but didn't deserve anything to make the payoff make sense to the viewer?

So, normal South Park, then.

you said that not us now fuck off

Heidi needs to keep trying to win him back, eventually turning into a non-fat female version of Cartman.

The only abuse that's been going on is neglecting Stan and Kenny from any major role and making them irrelevant

Heidi with cartmans voice was hilarious.

But... But... She showed him her vagina...

I don't know what are you complaining about. My wife's son really liked the premier

Randy used to be funny. His confidence and naivety went so well together. Now he's just some do-gooder faggot.

She needs to go Yandere and basically become the female version of Cartman and even then he might not fall for her

Then why have him drop a random line about black people and mexicans. That had nothing to do with the rest of the episode, and didn't connect to anything else.

>if you watch one comedy show you can't watch anything but comedy shows

I'm guessing. I figured that'd be the case going in, and honestly it wasn't... as bad as I thought it would be. Kinda sucks that the world has just devolved into a version of what we thought it would be like last year except worse so all the relevant jokes are actually stale and old anyway. Will wait to hold judgments on the season till at least Ep 4.

The episode spelled out that Cartman wants to be loved, but hates to have his feelings hurt. He break up with Heidi because he didn't want to change his ways.

>mfw a girl showed me her vagina when we were both 10 years old
>mfw she's married to some Chad now
>mfw that Chad doesn't know I saw his wife's twat

>SUfag thinks he has any room to talk

I think its just trying to get back into the feel of it. Been a few years since they did this format.

Post yfw

We did it frens

Stinky black people BTFO

It's been one year.

What did alexa tell cartman about love?

Get a load of this idiot

Hi friend.

that wasn't funny

Two. Technically three.

/ourguy/

Its been 3. Seasons 19 and 20 were both seasonal format.

She'll probably never show up again except for some B-plot where she tries to get over him and starts dating another boy. After all, we didn't see shit when Wendy dated Token at the end of one episode where Stan hung out with the goth kids.

I'm just not sure what the house renovation thing was. That was weird. I laughed at a few moments anyway, mostly Daryl scenes, but I didn't get the Randy plot at all. Was it just supposed to be purely nonsensical?

Link plz

I can't tell if it was meant to be some deep political shit or just Randy being a dumbass.

both

everyone knows trey is a proud cuck he literally said he would stop being edgy one he started taking care of his wife's son

the important thing is...

can heidi be hot ?

Are they going to keep using Garrison as Trump?

Its a joke about that type of show. Every once in a while a show with a really mundane as fuck premise like watching people renovate homes gets absurdly popular and a bunch of copy cats pop up and its all just the same thing over and over with petty fake drama, etc, etc. Its basically a period piece, its not really funny if you havent watched alot of daytime television.

Feels like a way for them to get back at the people shitting on the last two seasons, by making an episode so unfocused it just wandered all over the damn place pointlessly.
It's either pointed ironic comedy, or fuck you phone it in. Damned if I can tell the difference here.

Randy was the last good South Park character. I honestly think the Lorde episode ruined him.

So what's the deal with this character? Stopped watching midway of her introduction season. What makes her special other than being with Cartman

Wasn't she a stripper or something?

Rate the episode? It's like a 5 for me.

Thankyfully they ended their relationship, Cartman can go back to being an awful, funny jackass.

Why is there such a dislike for step parents? The divorce rate is like 50 I bet most of you are from blended families

4 out of ten

Can we get CartmanxBebe now finally?

I feel like if it were trying to be straight up political it would have been more obvious. Like the point about them being mad at jobs getting automated but needing to accept that technology is going to evolve and change things and they can't keep clinging to a way of life that's not coming back. I get that. I get the whole being obnoxious is turning people against them. But all of it being strung together on this weird renovation joke is what's really mystifying to me.

Maybe it's because I don't watch that TLC reality TV shit. But fuck, even Creme Freche was less obtuse than this. By a lot.

Thats pretty much the good part of this episode; tying up loose ends.

>Little people flipping big houses

>Season 19
They weren't in the same format, season 19's continuity was more akin to season 18s.
Season 20 was on a whole new level.

Post a stream!!!!

That was it. Before that she was just a background girl that never got a line and always had a different voice every time she actually did speak, which was usually just to say a few words to Wendy to help the plot along or to call Cartman an asshole.

Season 19 was way closer to season 20 than season 18.

Who knows, maybe they will do one or two farewell jokes to the thing, before replacing him with an actual orange or something
There is the member berry deal too

plz help us without cable save a life guys

Nope, season 19 episodes still hold up on their own, I still go back and watch Tweek and Craig and Safe Spaces.

It just ended 20 minutes ago, user.

>twitter

oof it's gonna be hard to stick around this season, isn't it? hopefully they pull a season 15 and either stop being shit now or have one more bad episode and then just shit out god tier episodes

When you ask a question like that you have to think about all the various reasons why someone might get divorced, too.
Some people just can't get along and no fault to them. On the other hand, sometimes you have one parent who is a complete shit looking for trophy spouses, and the new step parent(s) you get are equally shitty.

>And fuck w/ everyone's Alexa
>implying everyone owns a fucking Alexa like it's a common as a microwave

Well I don't know, what's a good metaphor for a group that likes to break shit up then leave the cleaning to someone else?

You act like other shows don't have links up within 10 minutes of it finishing airing lmfao.

Trey joked that the Member Berries are gone. "They left the show to star in Spielberg's 'Ready Player One'".

How happy was he on the inside with Heidi and Cartman arguing and eventually breaking up?

He'll try to get Heidi on the rebound in one episode just to piss Cartman off and Heidi will decide she's always been a lesbian or something and we'll never see her again.

If that was the point then it was incredibly subtle.

it should be

forget universal income give us universal Alexa

Remember for next week, Brettygood dot com

He's a jew so i say pretty fucking happy to see others suffer.

>wendy beating up boys
>calling herself Wendell
Oh, we'll see Heidi again. And we know who with.

FUCK drumpf and FUCK white people...

>0.05$ have been deposited in your Amazon account

Hey guys, do you like fish sticks?