Women's suffrage

Was it a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course it fucking was.

allowing woman to think that they're people is a mistake.

Nah we shouldn't ban women from voting. Just all people who don't support Trump.

It was during the enlightenment that the seed that would destroy western civilization was planted

Yes. The vast majority of women are incapable of independent thought and will always vote to maintain whatever opinion is most popular up to and including fucking monkies.

MILK
O
L
O
K
O

She'd be perfect if she had a little girlcock

MILFord

Yes

wanna suck on those tiddies

the jury is in, the science is settled: YES

>tfw I have no self-control

Letting white women vote wasn't the problem, letting fucking niggers and negresses vote was. Most white women vote republican and are relatively informed. The average white woman has an IQ 20 points higher than the average nigger male

As for letting women join the workforce, it's been more of a detriment than an advantage.
Women are a lot less happy than they were when they didn't have to work. Maybe that's because they have ten times less testosterone than men? I think it's sort of sadistic then to force women to work. They clearly can't hang

The services and products women provide aren't irreplaceable either, they are just nurses for and nannies for other people's children. They spend less time rearing their own offspring and more time looking after surrogate babies like cats and dogs. The result of all this is of course that children grow up without a father AND a mother, leaving them more fucked up than they would have been even with just mothers. We are living in a nation of parentless, childless children with zero guidance and zero sense of community. It's everyone for themselves and only themselves

I'm no christfag, but I happen to agree with certain parts of the bible. Not just the part that wives should listen to their fucking husbands and stop being so stupid, but also with parts like Ephesians 5:25, "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her." The man who we call Jesus wasn't a misogynist or a slave driver, he said himself that he came not to be served but to be a servant. It makes sense because to lead, you are in fact serving

Historically men were very protective of women and would often sacrifice their lives just to save them/feed and clothe them, or if you will, serve them. What has happened to both men and women to change our natural roles so drastically? MRAs certainly don't want to return back to these times, they just want to lead without serving. In effect, they want to be despots

It was the single biggest mistake in history

yes

Prior to women's suffrage the man of the house voted. His vote represented his family. A family was expected to be in agreement on their political views. Further, the man represented his family, fought in war for his family, went to work for his family, was draft eligible, etc. Having a woman vote was redundant and nonsensical.

Since they successfully destroyed the family, the woman vote now makes sense, although because women vote emotionally and are highly pliable in practice all it does is lead to Marxism.

Is that a rhetorical question?
Of course

Stop and think about this

NIGGER MALES got the vote before women

One of the best and truest posts I've read for a while.

Doubleplusgood, my droog!

>ten times less
As soon as you type anything this moronic you've lost your audience who actually knows how to think. Stopped reading at this point. Maybe you're right, who knows? I don't. All I know is that you're an idiot.

You must be from Toronto

Do you really need to ask?
You not only doubled the wageslaves available to the market but also doubled the number of people politicians have to pander to to win.

It was a mistake, and we didn't learn our lesson and let them on the internet. The internet used to be fun, now it sucks

western women are incapable of having empathy because their concept of it is reduced to receiving it. they will vote for their own comfort, their own safety, their own short lived happiness at the cost of anything and everything. they will openly celebrate any sight of men suffering like children brandishing a newly bought toy just because they can. men are worst, because they're the ones who gave them that power in the first place, all because they want to fuck them.

This one doesn't make any sense. Did they clone the original father and son?

To an extent. Universal sufferage is a mistake.

Requirements for being able to vote and/or tiers of vote would be more effective.

Suppose an adult birthright citizen who contributes more to the system than he takes has a vote equal to 1.00. A system could be devised allowing things like "holds multiple citizenships" 0.50 vote weight. Break it down into increments of 0.05 and go as such. Hell you could use a physical system of "vote dollars" to have instant run off elections too assuming you only allow a maximum 0.25 vote for a party or something

Kind of half drunk and fucked on cold medicine but here's my very rough pitch.

Comments/criticisms?

Are you really that dense to not see the message?

Stupid liberal retard throws their life away because of "free shit".

After the election liberals aren't getting their free shit and they realize they were used by Democrats to get votes.

Liberal remembers good times and contemplates suicide.

That's great and all, but why are there clones outside his window?

Only white land owners should get to vote.

As an alternative I propose for every $1000 you pay in taxes a year you get 1 vote.

You're so funny user

Sorry, her window, better?

M
O
L
O
C
H

/thread

fpbp
/thread

There are no clones, user.
It's merely a reverse situation of the original comic.
It depicts a trans sjw in the current year.
It's depressed and suicidal because the things it was once allowed to get away with, it no longer can, due to the fact that Donald J. Trump will be the 45th President of the United States.

Obviously.

It's only a mistake if they don't vote trump.

That's not what I'm referring to. I included a helpful diagram to illustrate the point further.

Nice full house
Checked

Oopsie daisy

Voting rights should be limited to those who file income taxes.

Duh.. no it was a great idea

How is that even a question? The worst part is you bullied all the other countries into doing the same.

Not necessarily, as long as women had big, traditional families, they were a fairly conservative force in politics. Things started to go astray, when they entered the workforce.

The kid and the tranny aren't the same person

Anyone getting a welfare check. Why should people who get free shit from the government allowed to vote to get more free shit especially when the free shit isn't free and that the rest of us are paying for it. Why should a woman who pays her taxes and supports herself loses her right to vote but a free loading man doesn't.

Handing women the ability to compete with males in the workforce and the right to vote inevitably destroys society and civilization. It results in men abandoning law, order, and employment because those things no longer guarantee easy mates.

They are. Check the freckles. The son develops two larger ones but other than that, they are the same.

Oh shit, I guess you're right

Yes

That is a pleasant picture.

>Most white women vote republican and are relatively informed

There's no race when it comes to women senpai. All women are exactly the same regardless of race.

Dubs of truth

No, but third-wave feminism is.

Universal male suffrage was a mistake too.

Definitely. So was giving darkie suffrage.

why does my peepee gets biger

The first women who deserve the vote will be the first women to sign up for selective service in 2018

Fpbp

Our country has a literal retard in the presidential chair because women thought he was handsome.

So yes, women shouldn´t vote.

pls post more pics of qt housewives

The details need work but the concept is pretty solid. Would need a precise method of measuring contribution and then there would be the inevitable ethical debates for determining how much each contribution should really be valued. The implementation of such a system would be near impossible in current western democracies unfortunately.

What kind of shit breakfast is she trying to serve up in this pic?

ITT desperate virgins that have no idea how to get a girlfriend

She's cleaning up

she's not qt or a housewife

she's a whore and somehow annoying as fuck in a 5 second gif

No, why should women suffer?

Care to explain this Dr. Joe + Alphabet soup?

Canadian on holiday?

>President

Are you stupid?

Women where a mistake.
T. God

Wrong. It's not meant to be taken literally.

The kid is 10ish in 1990, so the dad would be much older in 2016 than he's pictured. The kid is pretty old too at this point, but notice the shirts.

In the first picture, red and yellow are being worn by father and son respectively. Then, in the final panel, father and son have fused into one symbolic entity that see the world the same way because the father was present in the son's life: he is the classic white male perspective clad in both red and yellow. They then see the hollow world their kind have wrought, what they could have stopped, a final end to the line of father and son. Together as one single perspective, they see the fall of manhood.

It's a deep comic.

thats why i asked for more pics dumbass, cause i have none

>american education

it doesn't
the rest of you gets smaller

All women know is strength. If women don't find strength in their own men, then they look elsewhere for it, be it the government or Jamal. It's your cucks' fault that your women are running wild and ruining your societies.

Silly - it is impossible to stop people from thinking. Look at your example - you probably think you are funny, and even though you are not, no one can stop you from thinking you are.

>According to Rohrlich, "many scholars are convinced that Crete was a matriarchy, ruled by a queen-priestess"[108] and the "Cretan civilization" was "matriarchal" before "1500 B.C.," when it was overrun and colonized.[109]

>Women were running Sparta while the men were often away fighting. Gorgo, Queen of Sparta, responded to a question from a woman in Attica along the lines of, "why Spartan women were the only women in the world who could rule men?" Gorgo replied, "because we are the only women who are mothers of men".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriarchy

I'm not convinced. It looks kind of flat.

yes women always vote for bigger government

Only heads of households with more than 2 children and landowners should be able to vote.

>semen demon image to grab attention accompanied by rhetorical question
save and sage

Women who marry the ASSHOLES will be the death of this civilisation.

And they should be held a-fucking-ccountable for marrying the ASSHOLES.

>Women where a mistake.
> Should'a gone with the faggot-based design.

> t. God

GodsFaceWhen

They all turned out to be faggots, anyway.

fpbp

They sit home taking care of the child and cook

>muh su f f e r i n g

please they had the liesure of being /comfy/ housewives and they fucked there chances.

That woman can suffrage me if you catch my drift

me toooooooooooooo

It wasn't anywhere as damaging as the States finally dropping all property ownership requirements for voting.

Everything after that is just gravy. The floodgates of people with no skin in the game was open for good.

Blame women until you're blue in the face, but property ownership tends to ensure more rational/interested voters, regardless of race or sex.

While I do think women having the right to vote is a good thing, I cannot deny that the results have not been perfect.

>it is impossible to stop people from thinking
It's possible. Look up Rosemary Kennedy.

I'd blame the democratic party and stupid feminist lies first before blaming anything intrinsic to women.

The one thing that really makes me doubt God is how shit women are. It boggles my mind that these creatures are supposed to be our helpmeets. Should have used more than a rib I think.

who is this