Has there ever been a more privileged group in history than the western white woman?

Has there ever been a more privileged group in history than the western white woman?

Jews

Damn who is this fine ass girl?

no, but soon they will lose all of that privilege due to their refusal to breed

we face one of only two possible paths:

a. blacks and muslims will take over western society and drag us back into the stone age

b. asians will take over western society and destroy all non asian races

b is the most likely and probably the best outcome for humanity

either way whites are done

(s)he looks like Anthony wiener

Funnily enough, the more America's population tilts towards Hispanics being a majority, the more Christian it will become.

White people had their chance with America and pic related is what they produced. They deserve to be pushed aside for the nation to heal beneath the providence of God.

How can you make that statement when you're a fuxkin white male

winrar

religion alone is not enough to contain female degeneracy and hypergamy

you need a strong dominant male patriarchy and the church just isnt that anymore. 500 years ago the pope would have responded to a mudslime shitskin invasion of europe with genocide. now look at the cuck, hes fucking prepping.

you see the church was just the secondary source of patriarchal control that females need. it used to be men themselves who kept women in check. the problem is not just that we have turned from god, but that we have put women on equal footing with men.

this is a huge mistake, the majority of women cannot compete in the workforce and end up burned out, in rehab or on welfare.

we consider them equal in the eyes of the law and now there are tonnes of single mothers out there raising the next generation of fuckups and neets.

meanwhile look at cultures and societies that treat women as they should be treated: like chattel, property and breeding devices. their populations are set to explode and they are now taking over europe. africa is projected to grow by a billion over the next 100 years, all the while whites are going to shrink ~2% of the global population.

Western black women.

Seriously OP that girl is perfect. Typical southern belle QT who I'll never be with.

Nah, white women are WAY more entitled than niggresses.

well mexico is degen as fuck and its also a total shithole so i wouldnt hold my breath on that one

oh my kek I kek'd so hard at this but seriously enough of the wiener

>but really, more of the wiener

no one listens to your pussy ass klingon speak terms like priviledged you faggot

move to africa where at least you can be made into dinner and provide some use to someone

Women, and to much less extent effeminate men, receive far light sentences for crime compared to men. White women are the most feminine and beautiful of all so they get the least time.

Fpbp

strange how theres 3 niggers in that picture and nobody can tell me what any of them are doing

???

White men

We must change, therefore we WILL change.

Damn, checking my privelege

Manufacturing the world of this privileged, gender studies major tomboy so she can later protest exploitation of minorities while simultaneously enjoying the fruits of said exploitation.

The progrssive left just secretes hypocrisy

funny how you can't count

one of them is giving her a diamond