...and in first place, Wonder Woman with $816 million

...and in first place, Wonder Woman with $816 million.

Yes well done Warner Brothers, well done Warner Brothers.
HOWEVER.
Recent openings overseas must be taken into account.
And I have a few last minute dollars to award.

Other urls found in this thread:

polarisproject.org/facts
boxofficemojo.com/studio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for the 3rd biggest opening in China's history, I award Homecoming 70 million dollars!

You're a cruel bastard OP.

this meme really didn't live long enough

Sorry /biz/, I know the meme but I don't quite follow the news.
Did a bunch of people go see Homecoming in China last minute or something?

It never occurred to me that THIS is why not-Ganke was in the movie. Son of a bitch.

It just opened there last weekend, the Chinese suspend foreign film release each year to promote domestic films.

>"slaves built the monument" became third biggest opening in chinas history
This fucking angers me

They are the reason why the Transformers films keep making buck user.

Why are you suprised by this?

>he got triggered by that scene

I know, its still shows why china will never be anything but a fucking joke
If your a male and dont get offended by an SJW comment you are literally cucking yourself. Do you want to be cucked, user?

For a school headmaster this was a massive dick move on his part

But it was built by slaves user. So was the Capitol Building.

The Slytherin are a massive pile of cunts.
The entire school knows this, and their House makes an open attempt to recruit all the biggest shitlords into it.

BFD - Fast and Furious made $300+ million in China, it's meaningless given that a small amount of that money goes into Sony's pocket, especially given that they have to share with the Mouse House.

Also, some random movie made $850+ million in China making it the 3rd or 4th biggest release WORLDWIDE, when it only made $2 million EVERY WHERE ELSE ON THE FUCKING PLANET

Using China as a measurement of anything other than 'popular' to actual China Chinese, and even them even $850M at Chinese ticket prices is nothing in a country with a fucking BILLION potential movie goers, so fucking dip squat Spidertwink & Manletman's Special Adventures in New York is, again, pointless and meaningless as a true metric of anything useful or with actual purpose.

So, some whiney mixed bitch shouldnt be complaing about it and should be fucking stoked shes in DC

Reminder that if you subtract Chinese box office from both films, Homecoming still wins. In fact it's currently LESS close.
China is $90 million of Wonder Woman's box office.

>people got triggered by that scene
>but not by Spiderman shirking all responsibility and using his powers like a complete jackass
>people here got more triggered by some angsty teen saying dumb SJW bullshit about the Washington Monument than the idea that some fucking fatass can blow it up with a smuggled backpack explosive and face 0 repercussions or even an investigation

I mean I get it but I was already some bizarre combination of assmad and bored out of my skull by this point.

>This fucking triggers me

ftfy

Wonder Woman minus Chinese box office $725 million.
Homecoming minus Chinese box office $753 million

How are the other two houses okay with such blatent favourism though?

Gryffindor being awarded some last minute points for pulling off some legitimately great shit is a lot less galling than House Shitlord winning once again.

DC is a horrid cesspit that kidnaps so many children it drives surrounding states averages up, no one should be stoked about it.

Dude, Hufflepuff is just happy being there. They are the dumping ground for those who aren't smart enough for Ravenclaw, brave enough for Griffindor, or powerful enough for Slytherin.

What are you talking about. Do you have proof?

Holy shit I can't believe I'm seeing 2005 Sup Forums right here on Sup Forums.
It's amazing.

Did it really bother you that much kiddo?

>If your a male and dont get offended by an SJW comment you are literally cucking yourself. Do you want to be cucked, user?
>if you don't think exactly what Big Anti-SJW wants you to think, you're a KEK
Sounds like the ones getting cucked are the retard Anti-SJWs.

We can all think we'd be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw but in reality we'd all go to Hufflepuff and just be happy we found the fucking train

It's by choice.
I'd genuinely be interested in Slytherin because connections are invaluable in a career.

>not being a submissive bitch to ball busting feminazis and man haters makes me a cuck
Shut up retard

Well, if we're talking choice in the matter, yeah we could go into every house we wanted to, I'd probably try Ravenclaw just to stretch my brain a bit before being locked out of the common room forever. But do people really want to be Hufflepuff?

China releases are all dubbed and they hate hearing about history that's not theirs. They probably replaced that Supaidaman bit with some dumbass Chinese pop culture joke.

polarisproject.org/facts

If people knew the extent of the disgusting things that happened amount the elite the lightpoles would snap under the weight of perverts.

A real Ravenclaw would just set up home in one of the hundreds of abandoned classrooms around the castle

Couldnt that also be because its more heavily populated?

You realize that after the Chinese government and theatre groups take their cut very little of that will be left for the studio. China is a meme.

>A Ravenclaw that sleeps in a different classroom every night
>A hobo student, seeking the perfect room until he happens upon the Room of Requirement
What would that perfect classroom look like inside the RoR for you?
There'd be tea, coffee, little cakes, a nice cozy fire and a fluffy armchair and calming music playing in the background

>he didn't get triggered by that scene

Please tell us how being a woman-hating fag on the internetz helps you get laid.

>Every major population center is a hotspot

It's good that we have so much unpopulated God's country out there.

see

So are almost all appliances, phones included. In China, nonetheless.

Bet you'll never hear MJ protest that.

Big ass tv/monitor hooked up to computer with a wireless keyboard and mouse, ultra-deluxe sofa bed, all near an open-lab kitchen with several fully stocked fridges and a library of cooking books.

Think of it as something to be used only when it really fits.

I mean let's not forget they kind of stopped magical Al Capone/Hitler from coming back that's got to be worth something.

Please tell us how being a submissive feninist controlled bitch to someone who hates sexuality helps you get laid

You think Hogwarts covers cooking or do you think they just magic the food to taste good?
We know Mrs. Weasley does something to make cooked food appear, but does she just keep roasted chicken floating in oblivion until she needs it?

So was Islam. Weird how she only bitches about the white people.

reminder that foreign box office is meaningless in several ways:

USA based film studios (including Sony) still measure the size of their dicks by DOMESTIC box office

Domestic box office determines the extent of genuine 'we-can-actually-count-on-it' profit for the major Hollywood studios

finally, it's always better to have this kind of argument when both films out of theatrical release in all markets, if you really want to make your point

It's got to be a endless library at this point. And you are a ravenclaw. Plus you can probably use it to shortcut to classes instead of dealiing with fucking knows what quirks the castle has. Avoid annoying portraits and ghosts also.

>the obvious cover that large, dense urban areas provide couldn't possibly be the problem because I saw "eyes wide shut" once.

Slaves cooked that chicken user. You can probably go to the local store but it cooked and pop it into oblivion on the spot for later.

Be a good business. Get some elves make them cook and sell it to wizards and witches without their own elves.

Kek.

Can you imagine how fucking annoying it would be for the stairs to just refuse to move?
Do you think that would be an acceptable excuse for missing class?
I liked seeing how happy the elves at Hogwarts were and Kreacher changing to like Harry, seems like if you treat them right the elves don't mind working their asses off

How the he'll did the fucking new spider man reboot do so well. Was it cause of the on the cover? How are people not sick of spider man. At least new ones.

To be fair you don't need to drink the flavoraide to have your way woth the corpses after the party

i laughed at it because niggers are funny like that what are you a fucking sjw or something.

Spider-Man, like Batman, is popular across almost every age demographic and social background.

This.

I think he's basically Marvel's Batman.

What Marvel hero, that's not an X-Man is so worldwide known?

I'm pretty sure the top ones are Mickey Mouse, Batman, Superman and Spider-Man.

You'd actually be surprised how far a little respect can get you.

You'd actually be surprised how far a little self respect can get you.

No!

spiderman cost 26 million more to make so wonder woman still more profittable

>now you remember all those spider flop threads
>its 3rd reboot surpasses WW, the most critical and financially successful DCEU movie, in worldwide gross
kek

I can't wait for JUSTice League.

I thought that either Hulk or Captain America were superbig too.

If you're going to go that route, wouldn't denser populations lead to a more attentive public? Then again, the more people there are the less people care about who gets hurt.

Oh I know I would end up in hufflepuff

I don't think captain AMERICA has as much worldwide appeal as you would like, and the hulk is still probably a toxic IP.

>Using China as a measurement of anything other than 'popular' to actual China Chinese

Using USA as a measurement of anything other than 'popular' to actual Americans

See WW beats it by near 10 mil. All thanks to good budgeting and phoning in the cgi.

A Hufflepuff would be marked by complete indifference, and actually be thick enough to let a fucking hat decide a significant part of their education.

Your a muggle. You'd be a muggle born wizard in the pureblood supremacist house.

I mean, it's kinda badass, but you're going to have to work like it's prison. Shivving possibly included.

The Chinese don't have taste.

Not counting China, Spider-Man made 29 million more than WW.
Counting China in any way, Spider Man made 70 million in it's opening weekend, that means it's on pace to make 150-200 million in China.

>deciding what frat you get into is vital part of your education

That's what happens when you open up to the West.

Also, WW is done in theaters after 15 weeks.
Homecoming brought in 2 million in week 10, roughly what WW made in week 10.

With this good a showing in China, Homecoming is pretty much a lock to hit $900 million worldwide.

For Marvel it was Spider-Man, then Hulk and Wolverine. Wolverine stood out beyond all other X-Men.

Nowadays Iron Man is up there and so is Captain America.

>Foreign film
>Implying major profit for Disney
Yes, look at all that Money Spiderman made FOR China.

WONDER WOMAN BTFO

MARVEL CHADS FTW

Speaking of SJWs and cucking, I can't imagine how you feel about the entirety of US being cucked into believing WW is a masterpiece.

It's feminist agenda was extremely progressive and well received user. We need more female leads and directors.

How was it progressive?

How is it progressive valuing tokens?

Oh, I wouldn't need much.

>Ctrl+f
>"Console Wars"
>0 results

Dammit Sup Forums get your shit together.

Also everyone here fuck off.

Submissive feminist controlled bitches get laid all the time though, that's exactly why men latch onto it. Women are full of opinions, but they all want to fuck and will gladly put aside their 'all sex is rape' dogma for a taste of dick. The vast majority of feminists preach one thing and do another because actually abstaining from sex is not fun. Most 'feminist controlled bitches' have realized this and gladly exchange five minutes of their time nodding along to pound the shit out of some blue hair dyed pussy. The only people who aren't getting fucked are the guys who are stubbornly stamping their feet and throwing tantrums instead of just humoring girls and posting endless 'why can't I get laid' threads to Sup Forums.

Marvel Interns Gotta Intern

In the meantime ....

boxofficemojo.com/studio/

If my choices are being surrounded by a bunch of eternal fedoras who demand some bullshit trivia question about magic every time you want to sleep (good fucking luck if you're muggle born and this is your first year), a bunch of assholes with god complexes and rainbows shooting out of their every orifice, and a whole house full of snidely whiplashes sharpening their knives while they eye up the area between my shoulder blades with orgasmic desire, I'll take the guys who are just there to learn some magic without really engaging in all this bullshit.

it's "No!" but bless you

This. Huffle Puff is what most of us would be going to.

Wait a minute...

*looks up Wolf Warriors 2*

....holy living fuck.

Fucking savage

>There'd be tea, coffee, little cakes, a nice cozy fire and a fluffy armchair and calming music playing in the background
You just described the Hufflepuff common room. Are you secretly a Hufflepuff?

Yes yes well done user, well done. HOWEVER. Recent info has been given to me and must be taken into consideration. Ahh, yes I see. For this shitpost thread, user has decided to post a picture of one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why the fuck do you subhumans care so much about which shitty franchise for retards made the most dollars

Are you literal jews or something

Hm, a double meme.
A little oddly segued, but serviceable.
10 points to Gryffindor.

>atlas shrugged god tier
everytime i see this i get triggered

I always wanted to write a parody series of Harry Potter retelling the events of the main series, but from the point of view of a bunch of Hufflepuff students who had no actual connections to the ongoing story.

Actually, now that I think about it, no wonder everybody was cheering on Cedric Diggory when he was chosen for the Triwizard Tournament in "The Goblet of Fire". He was the underdog from Bumfuck, Kansas who was a complete nobody before that moment.