TRUMP MAY NOT EVEN BE A BILLIONAIRE

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/top-ten-reasons-to-doubt-trump-is-even-a-billionaire

Bump

holy fuk you retard

he's a billionaire just from his real estate assets alone

Did u even read the article you fucking leaf.

I did? show me how that disproves my point

>Reading clickbait
>(THE CURRENT YEAR)

are you a expat american ?

Fuck... after this article on talkingpointsmemo.com I'm just... I'm just not so sure anymore
Fuck
Its been an honor posting with you guys
I think I'm off
I think this is it

>HE'S A BILLIONAIRE! RICH PEOPLE SUCK

>HE'S NOT A BILLIONAIRE! CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING SO PATHETIC?

F

Why is this shit still getting brought up. Who fucking cares. I'd still be voting for him if it came out he only had a few hundred bucks to his name.

"HURRR DURRR DRUMPF NOT REALLY MEGA WEALTHY, HIS POLICIES DON'T MEAN SHIT NOW"

Came here to post this, thankyou leaf

Cool so trump is truly a common man just like us. Now I am really going to vote for him.

Unless you have a picture of trump sucking Soros' dick you can't persuade me to not vote trump.

I love how people who threw their Papa Johns paychecks at a meme communist are financial experts now. Like nigger 5 months ago your ass was bitching about your 6 figure college debt but now you're going to scold a billionaire for actually being a millionaire.

wtf i hate trump now

>Drumpf isn't a Billionaire
>Drumpf owes taxes
Pick one

There was nothing of substance in the article that would cause a reasonable person to doubt Trump's net worth. As that user noted Trump's buildings alone are worth more than a billion dollars.

Is he the underdog now that he's just a multi-millionaire and Hillary is the one with billions off shore?

He doesnt own every building that has the trump logo. You know that right?

Oh Jesus Christ. He owns 3 building for sure that you can check with public NY records that are worth over a billion combined even minus the debt on them.

>be middle class
>dont pay taxes
>owe taxes
wew

He is. Forbes monitors him. Not as rich as he says, but what's 3 or 4 billion to a billionaire?

It all makes sense now! My vote is for Trump.

Consider my record corrected.

Checked and Kekd

Number 10 is just confirmation that he's a billionaire. A long with half of the other points.

This seems more like they wrote this shit because articles about Trump are generating 50% more ad revenue right now.

one of his hotels alone is worth over 500mil in your puny american shekels