THE ENEMY'S TRUE NAME IS YAHWEH

The leader of the Highborn Jews has been revealed by KEK to be Yahweh. I've developed a theory as to who this individual is and what he means to the people he leads

A continuation of the previous thread for those interested:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#q86959981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At first I saw this brexit thread and thought it to be, but a meme. So I screen capped it because it made me chuckle, but I was wrong
>incognito to hide my tracks

But then I learned who Yahweh is. YHWY is known to be God, the creator, Allah, all the different variations of the divine being. And then I applied my knowledge of something I was apart of awhile back
>pic is for reference, fuck off occultfag

You see, I was part of a QnA with a person claiming to be a relative of the Rothschilds, ironically enough my ID was WAsRpHAu. It revealed a lot of interesting info that has yet to be proven false.
The pic is a TLDR I made having to do with what he revealed, but here is the thread itself:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#q86959981

I will post the thread for mobile fags to look at, but he revealed info having to do with his relatives to be considered as so called "Highborn Jews"

It's time.

These highborn Jews are the richest and most powerful families in the world and they have their own society. Yet the leaders of each family all answer to one individual
Rothschild QnA 2/6

This one individual has lurked in the shadows for years, yet from what was revealed in the QnA, the families have been in control and have maintained there society for thousands of years. It is quite appear ant in the QnA what it hints at, but what if it isnt.?

What it hints at in the QnA is that the being they answer to is sentient and, what I assume may be an exxageration, lives in another galaxy. When you look at it metaphorically speaking he could be talking about this being is in another league all togethor, beyond his and his relatives authority

What if they treat this individual as their god, so to speak as if he has divine rule over them. I can't say it would be in an absolute monarchy-god king fashion, but maybe a bit demented
5/6

This absolute ruler maybe a family leader that is elected amongst the others and the king was visible to the public eye or what if its a single family all togethor?

I do not know who this family is, but continuing on the path I'm leading, what if it works in a fashion where the father passes the mantle to his son? It would make much more sense as to how the families rule with a designated lead as well as their culture. By cristening the God king as Yahweh it would lead to the highborn creating a religion for the lowborn Jews to follow. It could also be related as though Jesus could have been the child of this God King, and manipulated it further. By dubbing himself Yahweh and being the leader of the most powerful families in the world. It would be the ultimate ego stroke: to be known as God yourself.

To summarize my theory, the idea of the highborn Jews is true and the one who leads them calls himself Yahweh(God). Yahweh has been a mantle passed down through the years, but has little to nothing to do with religious concerns. Yahweh is but a man who is treated by the elite as God.
It may be a bit hard to swallow and it may piss off /Christgen/, but say theory is true.
I'd like to hear some of your thoughts on this Sup Forums, what do you think of my theory?

Will be bumping with Sup Forums tier humor

Nice Dubs.

Thanks bud, have my rarest Pepe

He was too good for us

>this thread again
Anyone who worships satan and denies God is not looking out for the best of human kind.
Also, if you fags ever looked into the endless crimes and suffering caused by the 13 families you would not fall for whatever this might be.
The royal blood lines do not even think we're on par with animals.

Exactly, they view us as ants, what I was trying to get at is how their society might work and how it would influence all other cultures. Honestly though last thread turned into less of a discussion and more of a debate on whether christ was real or not and I don't want that to happen again. Some Spanish fag and a britbong shot nonstop satanic philosophy at each other and it made the thread end fast

Well, make whatever threads. I like when /pol dips its tip into /x.
Bump

Honestly I'm starting to run out of pics, hopefully someone can give me input on my theory soon

Swedish allstar

I'll make one last post

Well I'll try to post my theory tomorrow I guess, would've loved some feedback, but I guess it is late in the evening. Oh well night guys