Wiener had 650k emails

YFW you realize wiener isn't just the tip of the joke but a fuckin mastermind who used the sync feature on humas phone to get a complete backup of the hrod17 account and keep it in a folder called "life insurance". Then allow the FBI to look through it without a warrant. Wiener is saving his ass and throwing Clinton/Huma under the bus

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/breaking-10k-emails-found-in-a-special-folder-marked-life-insurance/32942/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The absolute madman

Probably, he already was likely doing all kinds of sneaky shit, and realized at anytime Hillary would turn Huma against him if politically necessary.

Is Weiner an apostle of Kek? Has he cast aside his diddler jew ways and converted to the redpill?

This dude just lays in bed all day slayin' loli tang and crashing political dynasties with no survivors.

hillary has always despised wiener, because his smile can reach his eyes.

sauce on life insurance?

what else would a jew do put be sneaky?

You have to get into the mindset of this guy and his obvious perceived Jewish supremacy. The guy gives no fucks about anything but himself and it's entirely likely he's as crafty as the rest of his people.

The guy is going to do anything to get out of his future charges.

wtf i love jews now

>implying diddling tight 15 year old pussy and getting away with it by throwing evil corrupt politicians under the bus is not redpilled

inb4 some cuck implies that being attracted to 15 year old girls is pedophilia

Where did the 650k number come from? I've been busy all day.

Is Wiener in custody?

No Weiner is the comically unfortunate jester who somehow manages to be integral to the story.

he's a hero
it takes a lot of courage to pretend to be into underage girls just to draw law enforcement attention to the myriad of crimes you've witnessed

It's legitimately concerning how well Trump has read certain revelations.

He has a fucking skill for reading people.

>650k emails

thats a shitload god damn

Is the FBI the most based three letter agency?

>mfw a bunch of them aren't "emails" but stored imessages tied to an email address

Carlos Danger to Hillary's campaign

he has divine favour

UNDERTATED TOAST

Bump because Huma is evil

WSJ originally, I think. Head over to Drudge and have a look.

He says what Sup Forums only posts here, so by transitive property, Trump is always right.

we dont deserve weiner, hes far too good for us

He's another element in the master scheme. Everyone fulfills a purpose.

never has a dick-pic done so much for so many
not in the history of phallic photography

i like the fbi they try to do good for the country but im sure they have some people on the inside trying to fuck things up

Every weiner has its slot.

truthfeed.com/breaking-10k-emails-found-in-a-special-folder-marked-life-insurance/32942/

Truly; yea, who among us can claim to not be envious of such a proposition?

Huma shouldnt have divorced him. He'll get the last laugh.

FBI will in an unprecedented case, release the emails. Hillary will be arrested and pardoned before the election. Then she steals it. This is it, her final gambit to avoid jail and get power. She will quietly leave the country before the election is over.

I put my wiener in custody watching all of these happenings

The whole thing about Comey being basically forced to do this because the entire agency hating his guts for being a Clinton lackey holds a lot of weight. Gives me a new respect for them if true.

This, my fap frequency is actually down, this takes precedence.

>. Hillary will be arrested and pardoned before the election. Then she steals it
Oh yeah this would totally not backfire in any way

Carlos-fucking-Danger himself makes an appearance in this election and he's the one who Frost Shocks that bitch Hillary and her political machine.

Will this go down as the greatest election in history Sup Forums? This is quite possibly the most fun I've ever had watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

I want Trump to fucking take these people to hand and prosecute them for crimes against the people, hopefully we see it go far back.

That would be a true revolution of the modern age.

This is what Happens when Mossad "marries" a Saudi Spy

Weiner for president 2024

wiener is like the spider guy from a song of ice and fire. he's a nasty weirdo, but he has intricate webs of information that he can use to keep himself valuable.

650k emails is 178 a day for 10 years, or 356 a day for 5.
Pretty easy if you're coordinating a lot of people.

Varys is his name.

GRAB EM BY THE WEINER

Its like watching Hillary's anus clench right before Trump ramps his boot up her ass in slow motion

Right now we are hearing the yell that follows initial impact

My wiener has become a sort-of transceiver for memes and happenings

It senses when big things are going down and elongates accordingly. Now every time I get a boner I check Sup Forums

I call it the "Halberd of KEK" for a reason

For you

Weiner is an absolute madman. This crazy son of bitch is taking down at least half of Washington DC down with him.

>pepe
>weiner

it checks out

The Weiner game is Stronk.

This is the Dick Pic that saved the Western Civilization.

YFW Anthony Wiener was almost a mastermind but forgot he had 500gb of CP on the same hard drive that he stores his insurance file. Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if this big bombshell is Bill and Wiener sharing homemade CP in their emails.

NO WAY!

A folder called "life insurance"?!?!?1!

this isn't true is it?

This is straight out of a novel that if you read you would say "No fucken way! This is wwaaaayyy over the top, never would happen."

Its true I've been miking my hog during these threads

I work in a job where I have to use email a lot. They add up quick, especially when you get stuff like 'Thanks' at the end of every chain.

>Jew throwing his wife with powerful Muslim ties under the bus

This guys gonna be watching his back for the rest of his life

>When you realize he's an operative set to take Hillary down at the right moment.

nerd.

the last year and a half is from a novel that would seem completely ridiculous

WEINER GOES UP
CUNT GOES DOWN

There is nothing in the 650K emails that Hillary doesn't already know about. Why do you think she said to go ahead and release them? Why is the media and some Dems jumping on board this bandwagon? Why are RNC folks who side with Hillary calling for this as well?

It's a giant distraction. They know Wikileaks has the 33K damaging ones. Expect Comey to announce in the next couple days they found nothing incriminating with regards to Hillary at the same time the 33K may be released. Hillary will look like a saint in the eyes of normies. Media will not touch the wikileaks 33K drop. They will have successfully diffused the time bomb.

Please convince me this is wrong. I'm willing to admit it may be. I have some serious doubts about this whole FBI event, though. I feel we're getting played

I bet he gets custody of the kid now.

>pretend
As if he wasn't just using his preferences to crash the Clinton machine. We all have our thing, and this is Weiner's thing.

HOLY SHIT QUIT TALKING ABOUT THE GOD DAMN EMAILS ITS FUCKING NOTHING.
WHY U TRUMP SUPPORTERS SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING?

>implying a pardon would not lead to a 50 state blowout for Trump

I fucking wish they would.

>he goes into witness protection
>sends a dick pic and gets ID'd n' whacked

top lel

but it is, you fucking pedophile

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

a tendie for your troubles m'shill

i've only seen that claim from not legit sources. So it may or may not be true. If it is, it's fucking legendary

Thank you based Jewish wenier man

>diffused
defused.
of course you're getting played.

15 is STILL a child.
I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY SUCH A THING

Did I do okay?
I reached deep down to the cuck inside

Its way too damaging of a stunt to pull. Public opinion already regarded her as tainted with corruption, this doesn't help. Also, she urged people to go out and vote early in her 'explanation speech' that doesn't fit in.

The FBI also did this w/o DoJ knowlege, if it was going to be as you say they wouldn't have done that.

Is Hebrew National his witness protection code name?

WULLAH WULLAH

you again?

>Is Weiner an apostle of Kek? Has he cast aside his diddler jew ways and converted to the redpill?

No, if anything, like all kikes, he is crafty and was looking for a way to cover his own ass if the shit hits the fan.

Currently watching his movie, fun stuff.

what if they're all in on it - Comey as well. He'll look like a fucking hero when he comes out and says, sorry folks Hillary's all clean.

Kek, this.

>Wiener is saving his ass and throwing Clinton/Huma under the bus

You magnificent bastard~!

>mfw Trump rehabilitates him and makes him a top advisor.

WAiiiittttt.

WAit.

Wait.

Hold on.

So wait. Are you saying that all those e-mails hillary deleted were backed up on Wiener's cloud because he was with Huma?

Is that really what's been going on?

Watching his interviews, he does have a high IQ, but is a fucking asshole. Reminds me of a serial killer

habeeb it

If he was doing that, why would he even bother to reopen it? She would have looked clean already.

Quite probably.

Maybe even more, possibly includes emails deleted long before the big wipe clinton did when the NYT article dropped.

Thanks 4 the bants m8

Weiner fucks the cunt and the asshole near her.

I swear to god reality has become a meme.

jesus fuck. ill assume the emails were between his 1999-2011 term. thats roughly 12 years.

thats over 54k emails a year, roughly 148 emails per day. now im curious what the percentage of dick pix is.

Huma's passport has been suspended...

Is it true?

>tip of the joke

If all of this comes to a head because some pervert never deleted his e-mail, my god.