Trump claims Hillary will let 650,000,000 immigrants into the country

The closer we come to election day the bigger and more desperate the lies become.

But he's totally winning, folks.

Over a billion people want to move to the U.S. , Hillary is for no border. Trump needs to raise that number.

Where were you when you have not country?

>(((Ben Jacobs)))

Is he retarded? or just bad at reading comprehension?

he is using an example. "you COULD have 100 million, 650 million" it means the same thing, he is proving his point.

>Hillary is for no border

Just like Barack "Deporter-in-Chief" Obama, right?

>tfw have not country

They literally counted 'turning 'em away at the border' as 'deported'.

Take your bullshit elsewhere.

>my dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders

So basically Hillary supporters are a bunch of faggots who can't understand the hypothetical.

>you have not country

Jesus Christ what kind of illiterate morons does Trump have working for him?

That number looks vaguely familiar from a different story today.

I think these people just like to misinterpret the facts to suit their argument, and ignore everything else that doesn't corroborate their opinions.

What's even the point of moving to a better country if all the people you're trying to get away from move there too? They aren't going to be able to make a much better life for themselves. They're just gonna shit up more of the world by setting up tents all over the city and relying on crime to survive.

She's talking about open boarders with regards to economic activity you dingus.

I want to immigrate but I figure my only chance is beguiling some cute boy in a flyover state that allows homo marriages and getting through that way. I'm not going to sneak over the border and then vote Democrat you can bet your ass on that one.

Unless you're moving to Montana, don't even bother. This country will be spic central in 20 years.

she implies that when she says open trade, to say open boarders as well means people otherwise its a redundant statement

Trump: Hillary wants to let everyone in to America.
Media: Trump claims that, if Hillary is elected president, every single person on planet Earth will move to America.

Maybe I'll marry a fatty instead and make 5 white babies before I divorce her and find a cute American boy then.

if you can trap well enough I'll marry you for regular access to your pucci

Oy vey muh 65,000