It's happ3ning!!!

It's happ3ning!!!

G. OMG. OMG. Omg

Other urls found in this thread:

fara.gov/docs/6261-Registration-Statement-20141110-1.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/),
libya-businessnews.com/2014/12/16/us-group-hired-by-arms-dealers-to-locate-billions/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh Lordy Lordy, let this be true (probably wont be though).

I believe this is the same poster (Katz) that was posting about a pedophile ring involving the Clintons just yesterday. So... yeah. It'd be nice if one or both are true, but doubtful.

bump

Probably bullshit. This is a distraction. I'll believe it when I see it.

Read podesta 14998
Then
fara.gov/docs/6261-Registration-Statement-20141110-1.pdf

Then tell everyone on facebook you're happy and would never contemplate suici

Fuck are they gonna blow up? Should haven't went to church today.

mfw: it's happening

This is real, I saw this from another source on twitter @hectormorenco

She is fucked

dunno if we should be hoping for that. of course, there is actually a nonzero chance that bill took a few trips to loli-land (washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/), but if you check Jeffrey Epstein's wiki page you'll see that Trump has been sued for raping an underage girl with Epstein.

Hopefully that's just a smear which was started to dissuade Trump from pointing out Clinton's relationship to Epstein, but who knows? also trump supposedly called epstein a "jew bastard"

yeah, at this point the shillposting and horseshit levels are pretty unprecedented. i can't really believe anything posted here or elsewhere anymore. and its not going to end on election day or anytime soon. people are genuinely furious about all this. interesting times for sure.

tldr please

About to get more
libya-businessnews.com/2014/12/16/us-group-hired-by-arms-dealers-to-locate-billions/

"omg, omg, OMG my life is such a mess and i am a huge loser, but here is another "happening" that i can get all excited about, even though its fucking nothing, but at least i get attention and (you)s for just a second, so i dont have to dwell on how much of a loser i am"

>Carmen Katz

Who is this and why should I believe anything she posts?

No thanks, I have no intentions whatsoever of commiting suicide by accidentally brutally cutting my head off while shaving

why do faggot OP's not post sources and links?

Did Wikileaks say that the thing is coming any time next week or did they say monday? I know that when referring to the Phase 3 thing they said "next week", but did they refer specifically to monday before?

This just isn't going to plan, this wasn't supposed to happen, the powers that be were supposed to elect Hillary, I have a real bad feeling this something very bad is going to happen to Trump.

They won't dare martyr him.

Looks like a group tasked with hunting down Libyan money then "donated" it to the clinton campaign / foundation / whatever...

well what I'm thinking is....could this be the work of god?

and I really mean that. Is this god stepping in to protect his children?
We are sitting on the cusp of evil effectively taking over the world and suddenly out of thin air everything we need to stop it appears miraculously days before it happens

I'm seeing so many people lately who just spout 'this is what is coming', but I see no reason how/why they would have any insight into anything. Kim Dotcom, for instance. As far as I know, he never had any of the emails, but people kept pretending like what he was 'predicting' was important.

I see a lot of people who 'know someone in the FBI' or 'has a husband in the NYPD'. This shit has to be controlled opposition. Rumor mill shit trying to dull the effect of the actual outcome.

It's terrible that Hillary abused her office and violated confidentiality rules. But it'll look like piddly shit if we keep spreading rumors that she's eating babies and fucking little kids.

It's perception management. Leak horrible lies so the terrible truth doesn't seem quite so bad by comparison.

>Katz

Hillary is a gay pedophile too according to her. Why not just use Alex Jones as your source.

I hope so user, I fucking hope so

>the work of god

You fail to understand the simple truth. This is all part of the plan.

It's all bullshit. The LARPing is strong this week.

Yeah and the same paragraphs in OPs screencap have been showing up elsewhere written by a fake account with a totally different name

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Everything is leading to FBIanon being correct. Emails are a distraction. The foundation is getting cracked wide open. The trafficking rings, Benghazi, all of it. Its actually really fucking happening.

screencaps?

"I hope this is true" - says an increasingly nervous me for the seventh time

> you'll see that Trump has been sued for raping an underage girl with Epstein.
The girl who came forward and broke the story of Epstein and his island told news places that she never saw trump or the girl who accused him when she was there on the island

so FBI user was right all along

These new emails are going to end Hillary's campaign and put her under bars.

t. increasingly nervous man