In the light of Clinton's complete collapse this is my prediction map

it'll be the greatest schlonging since Reagan

You're a bit too optimistic, Trump will barely edge a victory

I want to see gommiefornia go red, the butthurt would be enough for giving enough power to the whole world for a few months.

>Washington state and Vermont but not Virginia, Minnesota, or the rest of Maine

In washington. It will never go red no matter how much I'd like it to. Fortunately, I've seen a huge rise in Republican youth. Most of my close friends are Republican.

>pa blue

mmm i don't think so tim.

Won't Minnesota and Virginia go red before Washington does?

Blue Nevada is a stale meme

hey will barely edge out an electoral victory. he will destroy in popular vote. i'd put my money between 8.5-9.5 million in popular vote. won't break 10 mill though.

>check 7s and screen cap

Gods I hate King and Pierce County

Almost

yes. yes it will. MN here, Winona based. College town, theres about a 4:1 ratio of trump to hillary signs

>Wa
>Red

Never, this state is a cuck factory.

everyone saying Wa will never go read, it's only King and Pierce county that are super cucks and the support for Clinton in them is close to non-existent.

>implying Yeb! doesn't take it all

What is the complete collapse? I've been overseas with virtually no internet for a week. I heard they reopened the case but they didn't find anything yet, did they?

>Clinton's complete collapse

Literally no one is saying this but people on this board.

How many times is it going to take to stick? The general public does not care about her emails. They see it as a dead horse, a minor bluff that pales in comparison to Trump's "pussygate". We're on the 20th something Podesta dump and the polls have only shown Trump getting worse and worse. The only thing that can shift opinion is the fabled Clinton racist tape, and at this point I truly don't think any of these "insiders" have it.

I'm a trump supporter, but let's be realistic here guys, Trump will win, but not by a landslide. I think my map is more likely

>
Literally no one is saying this but people on this board.

How many times is it going to take to stick? The general public does not care about her emails. They see it as a dead horse, a minor bluff that pales in comparison to Trump's "pussygate". We're on the 20th something Podesta dump and the polls have only shown Trump getting worse and worse. The only thing that can shift opinion is the fabled Clinton racist tape, and at this point I truly don't think any of these "insiders" have it.

Wow literally the stupidest thing i've read all day. Have you not turned on a media in the last 3 days you moron?

Hmmmmm...
I think it's a faggot Jim.

If washington goes red I will shit a fucking brick

I rate it Hatch/10. With a smattering of Blue Texas/20

Have you not looked at the polls in the last 3 days moron?

But its funny to finally hear someone on this board saying "Look at what the media's saying!" after a steadfast denial of everything to come from the media.

LOL, WHAT POLLS? SHE COLLAPSED 11 POINTS IN 5 DAYS

>yes goy turn on CNN and MSNBC.
>Remember goy, looking at the emails are Illegal. We can spoon feed you the information though, were special
>Remember, Drumpf has no chance of winning
>Texas will be blue
>Arizona will be blue
>Ohio will be blue
>Colorado will be blue
>Georgia will be blue
>Florida will be blue
>North Carolina will be blue
>Just look at the (((polls))) goy
>Ignore the fact that Clintons lead dropped by 11 points in less than a week! Its the Russians goy!
>Trump works for Putin
>Wikileaks is ran by Putin
>Project Veritas works for Putin
>Comey works for Putin
>good goy, now go out at vote for Hillary

CTR plz.

this DESU

I have access to internal polls
If the election continues the rate it's going, + mildly damaging wikileaks/Okeefe videos, this is what we expect.

Wisconsin red rather than Pennsylvania?

MA elected scott brow a few years back, I wouldn't be surprised if they went red

god i hope that fucker doesn't take Utah. I'll be so fucking pissed if he fucks it up for us

what would you know, leaf?

Based on what we have, it'll be close but we expect it to stay blue.

Utah isn't even a swing state anymore. Based on his numbers, enthusiasm for CuckMullin, and the lack of enthusiasm for Trump, it's as solid third party as texas is red.

highly questionable practices by the FBI vs a candidate who brags about sexually assaulting women

seriously. 801 here and the LDS culture here is so buttmad about the grab her by the pusssy thing.

>yfw the guac merchant has the last laugh

This is one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read in my life.

Trump is not going to win this election. Some vague statement about e-mails that most likely aren't even relevant is not going to tank Hillary's campaign. y'all are delusional.

Thanks for correcting the record.

You're going to hang from a noose, you insipid faggot.

>AZ
>not red