What are your thoughts on this upcoming cartoon?

What are your thoughts on this upcoming cartoon?

probly gonna pass. hope others find joy in it.

have not seen enough of it to form a proper opinion

will keep it on my radar tho

One look at the shrimpy, brown, female Viking with purple hair and a sidecut is all I need to see to know this shit isn't worth my time.

>shrimpy, brown, female Viking

where?

So you haven' seen the threads ftom a few days ago.

you know that pic of steve buscemi trying to pass as a fellow kid? like that. but I havent seen what this is about yet so I could be wrong.

It's strange - I'm scandinavian and I never felt all that much connection with the vikings - while they were cool, we are so far removed from their culture nowadays, especially since the christian conversion and all that.

But I'm still vaguely insulted by shit like this. Like, if you're going to call it vikings, can't you at least bother to make it look even slightly viking-ish? Maybe you don't need the rainbow unicorn, you know? Maybe use some real runes instead whatever tattoo that guy has.

This is a bad artstyle for this premise

Oh look.. it's the same head shape and face of every new cartoons these days.

>Can We Please Stop Using CalArts Style
>big nip
Honestly, this image alone looks like it was drawn by a 15 year-old who just started playing unofficial DnD after reading about lul-so-funny->W< campaigns on tumblr, it's a shame.
I'd rather have limited animation with nice art than crappy art with more frames.

Looks very tumblrish. No thanks.

Silly OP. Haven't you seen the updated character designs?

Good lord. I don't even use this buzzword/insult often, but that is THE most Tumblr thing I've ever seen. Makes SU look subtle. Disgusting.

THIS
Not so much the rainbow unicorn because while it looks silly it still actually qualifies as some kind of unicorn, but these characters don't look like vikings and they don't act like vikings so why call them vikings? They're generic-looking barbarians like Conan or Dave.

>Remotely colored
>Viking

I'm black, but I can't really condone this. They could've easily called them barbarians and been done with it

Judging by her name she's not born a viking though, she's from Finnland.

Reddit/Tumblr garbage. Can't decide which one so I'm just going to say it's a mix of diarrhea with shit.

>le only Sup Forums is the decent website in the entire universe because they share my edgy/contrarian tastes and plus i can say whatever i want because i'm a spooky anonymous person

literally stop

Did they really force a female character in? Can't CN give us at-least one sausage fest cartoon?

Yes, they got rid of this dud for the vitiligo chick.

Looks like the kind of CalArts tripe that's been infesting the market for way too long.

Why?

Because CN is run by tumblr.

Good every cartoon needs at least a character I can wank off or whats the point of seeing it?

>wanking off
>to that sidecut vitiligo tumblr monstrosity

Why do you think?
Because you can't show Europeans exercising European culture on modern television, unless you shove in a bunch of token coloured people to appease the Jewish media bosses and their calls for diversity.
Don't forget to make those dirty white men as feminine and homosexual as possible so the proud womyn of colour looks better in comparison!

Is that fucking vitiligo?
>The new and exciting heterochromia for people who want to look progressive!

Makes me feel more confident about my viking-themed cartoon idea if shit like this can get picked up

Never heard of it but it sure looks like "Tumblr: TAS"

It's about vikings, yo, nothing tumblr about it.

Pepperoni nips.

I'd like slice of that bara pizza please.

I'll wait for the bara but probably won't watch on account of the "look I'm a girl and I'm sassy XD but I'm badass too!!1!!"

Actually that alone isn't that bad. The purple hair and vitiligo really seals the deal.

I could maybe accept the black girl if the show gave her the completely ridiculous treatment she deserves; like, one of the vikings asks how come there's a black purple-haired girl who's a viking and she goes into a long story about how she got picked up by a tornado when she was a baby living in Mali or wherever and it dropped her right in the laps of a couple of lesbian viking witches who raised her as their own - her hair and vitiligo being the result of falling in their potion cauldron when she was five.
It'll never happen anything like that, but I think it would be funny.

If you think about, it would make sense for her to have 2 bara dads.

Kill yourself if you're this jealous.

>One of these things is not like the other
She looks of out of place, it's jarring, couldn't they have made her look like she comes from the same cartoon, I don't mean don't make her brown just give her a normal hair color or at least say she got isekai'ed from our world if she has to have pink hair and a side cut.