Lord Kek explained with mathematics! Our digits have ensured a Trump victory

Only by the study of mathematics can one comprehend a definitive and prophetic perspective of the future as given by Kek. Therefore, we start by postulating any quantity of point-dimensions in space (being the traditional n-fold elongated aggregate of n dimensions). Using this structure, time as is generally accepted becomes an aggregate of one-dimensional properties. Administering this to the phenomenon of precise prediction, we learn that we will be presented with new properties of time or (via infinity calculus reduction) we are handling sovereign systems which encompass n body properties. In regards to the acknowledged prophets, the latter is assumed. As established by the reduction, the point dimensions of the n-fold can ONLY have different existence within different frameworks of time. Isolated dimensions of time are therefore established to coexist. As this is of course the absolute case, the acknowledged prophet's foresight's requires the perception of the n-fold not as elongated aggregate but rather as an operation within only an individual structure/framework. So essentially, the prophet cements or "freezes" the universe into that one structure/framework which was the prophet's view of time.

By our digits we "freeze" the universe into a structure/framework where Trump wins the election.

References:

[1] A. Einstein, B. Podolsky, N. Rosen, Phys. Rev. 47 (1935) 777.
[2] E. Schrödinger, Naturwiss. 23 (1935) 807.
[3] J.S. Bell, Physics (Long Island City, N.Y.) 1 (1964) 195.
[4] A. Aspect, P. Grangier, G. Roger, Phys. Rev. Lett. 49 (1982) 91;
A. Aspect, J. Dalibard, G. Roger, Phys. Rev. Lett. 49 (1982) 1804.
[5] J.F. Clauser, M.A. Horne, A. Shimony, R.A. Holt, Phys. Rev. Lett. 23 (1969) 880.
[6] K. Banaszek, K. Wódkiewicz, Phys. Rev. A 58 (1998) 4345;
K. Banaszek, K. Wódkiewicz, Phys. Rev. Lett. 82 (1999) 2009.
[7] S. Haroche, J.-M. Raimond, Exploring the Quantum: Atoms, Cavities and Photons, Oxford University Press, New York, 2006.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sources continued:

[8] Z.B. Chen, J.W. Pan, G. Hou, Y.D. Zhang, Phys. Rev. Lett. 88 (2002) 040406.
[9] H. Jeong, J. Lee, M.S. Kim, Phys. Rev. A 67 (2003) 012106.
[10] B.S. Cirel’son, Lett. Math. Phys. 4 (1980) 93.
[11] C.C. Gerry, R. Grobe, Phys. Rev. A 51 (1995) 4123;
C.C. Gerry, S.C. Gou, J. Steinbach, Phys. Rev. A 55 (1997) 630.
[12] G.S. Agarwal, Phys. Rev. Lett. 57 (1986) 827;
G.S. Agarwal, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 5 (1988) 1940;
G.S. Prakash, G.S. Agarwal, Phys. Rev. A 52 (1995) 2335.
[13] S.-C. Gou, J. Steinbach, P.L. Knight, Phys. Rev. A 54 (1996) R1014.
[14] T. Wellens, A. Buchleitner, B. Kümmerer, H. Maassen, Phys. Rev. Lett. 85 (2000)

I love you bastards.

Try and prove me wrong. Bring it on faggots.

KEK is eternal. KEK is endurance. By the gift of KEK we have inadvertently become a Type III civilization.

Praise Kek

Backwoods are hard as fuck to roll. Kek confirmed to have mad tucks.

trips prove you wrong

Anything is possible with Kek.

I didn't comprehend any of that. I feel more comfortable falling back on saying that was a bunch of technobabble/nonsensical jargon. Almost had me thinking though, user.

kys

HAIL KEK

The revelations of Kek can be hard to understand my dear user.

Unless you'd be willing to clarify, as you would a child.

To simplify very breifly... Any possible timeline exists. We can cement ourselves into a particular timeline through the power of Kek.

have you not even finished high school or do you actually not learn proper referencing in the states?

That would be accepted for most papers in American universities.

They will break up! It has been decided!

>quantum theory
No thanks. Benefit of a doubt isn't a valid argument.

Oh kek, bring me your blessing and I will oversee the western wall

What is your problem with quantum mechanics exactly? Did you know that the quantum computers from D-Wave Systems literally take advantage of parallel universes?

praised

No it wouldn't. Do you even know what a citation is

you lost me half way through around infinity calculus reduction

Trip sixes of truth

>*acknowledges digits*
>*increasingly nervous dissenter responds:*
It's frequently used as a last resort argument to claim that nothing is truly valid. Although nothing is certain, that doesn't justify alluding to quantum theory simply because you can not rationalize your argument through a universally accepted medium.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU guy actually mentions that quantum computers exploit parallel realities. Cool shit.

Are you fucking retarded? You can't just list references without actually citing where they are used to support your argument cuck

>yfw Sup Forums is no different from /x/ now

checked and praised
got curious and had a look see
thems computers are badass

praise

I got 77777 today user, I'm already blessed for my life time.

KEK IS LOVE KEK IS LIFE

Backwoods are easy af to roll. Wat.

As an alternative, consider the teachings of the Church of the SubGenius, which teaches how to maximize life's pleasure while minimizing the effort to attain it.

"Surfing the Luck Plane" is the pinnacle of SubGenius' 'Suxcess fer Less' brilliance... I'd spend more time trying to explain it, but I'm too tired & inebriated from having fun after escaping my many well deserved near death experiences.

May 'Bob' guide your path to freedom.

Only Kek, no Bob.

HAIL KEK. FUCK BOB

praise kek.

destruction for the mentally ill

I mostly stick to Good Times senpai. The 10 or so times I've tried have left me unsatisfied. Can't get them shits to stick.

BTFO

PRAISE

haha fuck off bob

Science bitch

Offer thanks to lord kek

CHECK EM

GAS THE NIGGERS, RELIGION WAR NOW

When are Kek cultists going to get on the level of Ebola-chan cultists?
Where are the altars, prayers, and sacrifices?
You guys need to stop half-assing this shit and give Kek more energy and direction.

Currently he's warping reality and causing chaos in the election so Trump can win, but without direction there's no fucking telling what he'll do once Trump is president and Hillary is in prison.

kek gets. wtf is going on here

>wtf is going on here

The truth of Kek

The Kekists are trying to bully their followers into trying harder.

The lone follower of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs is trying to tell the morons that trying harder is the devil's delight. One can only attain ease (Slack) is by relaxing and following the many overlapping paths of least resistance to obtain the joy that we really don't deserve, but son-of-a-bitch, just fall into our laps.

Hail "Bob"

yeah, nah fuck off mate

ANTI-KEKISTS BTFO

POWER OF KEK CONFIRMS

MOLOCH SHILL KILL YOURSELF

My double trips clearly demonstrate what you are to do.

Kek is truly in this thread and with his followers.

kys

I BELIEVE
I PRAISE
I MEME

your in hell.

its world on a wire.

dimensions are fucking bullshit.

i am crashing this game with 1 survivor,

ME

Prove that what you just spewed applies to events.

BOB BTFO

HAIL KEK

>Not knowing you can look at archived threads where predictions made on post numbers with repeating digits from true Kek believers have come true

November 8th will be a glorious day for Kek

PRAISE KEK

>MOLOCH SHILL

Hardly. I'm an old white dude who should have been dead many, many years ago, but I'm alive. I've studied to be a monk, a priest, I've been a software engineer, a goat herder, a spiritual father to none, a sucker that's put a dozen kids through college, none of which remember me for shit. I've been an obese, bound for death buffet line destroyer, a survivor of radical surgery that left me a svelte national champion of a sport not important since guns became the death dealer of choice. I put a period there just because I wanted to. I've been broke, a millionaire, broke again and maybe richer than shit as long as I can convince my devastatingly cute boyfriend of the past decade to spend more time riding my cock than my credit card.

I am a SubGenius. Ride Ked's loins if you wish, but understand that below that, it's Slack that's Kek's uses as lube.

Hail "Bob"

Weak digits, are you also a Navy Seal with over 300 confirmed kills?

You've done all that and yet you can't even manage to get some repeating digits.

kys blasphemer

No, oddly enough, everything I said was true.

>checked
You've been a monk but you're gay? 12 kids? uwot?

kek is real
check em

Kek certainly works in interesting ways. Do you actually have a dozen kids of your own or you just simply put that many people through college? How did you become a millionaire and then lose it all?

Why are you a shitdick?

meme get

I cancel that with these digits.