GUYS THIS WAS A SETUP TO MAKE TRUMP LOOK LIKE AN EVIL CONSPIRATOR

GUYS THIS WAS A SETUP TO MAKE TRUMP LOOK LIKE AN EVIL CONSPIRATOR

hillaryclinton.com/feed/things-you-need-to-know-about-fbi-director-james-comeys-troubling-letter-about-hillary-clintons-emails/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=20161030feed_comey

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/letter/
youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs
youtube.com/watch?v=55gYFg5rflw
wbur.org/cognoscenti/2016/10/29/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-investigation-steve-almond
hillaryclinton.com/feed/world-better-place-because-hillary-clinton-was-secretary-state-heres-why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guess she wishes there as another debate because nobody gives a shit about her website

>nothingburger

Jesus christ

This and the phrase "dumpster fire" need to be banned under penalty of public flogging after this election.

Also,

>get fucked so hard you need to correct the record on your website (that nobody will go to)
>"H-Hehe...t-three-dimensional chess...."

Heres his motive stupid coon

oversight.house.gov/letter/

Oct 27th letter

Ffs people are morons

Rearranging lies on the deck of the Titanic as it's hull shatters.
That smell is both fear mixed with desperation

>Comey was a liberal diety when he cleared Bill of being paid a million dollars for pardoning Marc Rich
>Comey was a liberal diety when he ignored everyone at his Bureau and refused to decline charges
>now that he is doing something she hates he is literally a Russian spy

If there was nothing in these emails, why wouldn't Huma and Hillary just release all of them to the public on their own to show they have nothing to hide?

Hmmm really makes you think...

>nothingburger

what the actual fuck?

Trying so hard to seem cool and funny to millenials, even still. It's pathetic.

>nothingburger

Jesus Christ this level of desperation. They are clinging to millenials to save their old ass.

They claim to have deleted them.

CTR attempt at a meme. They even had images, was obviously design by comity work.

What really bugs me us that Hillary is playing stupid as to what is in the emails.

There are two parties who know the contents: Hillary's people and the FBI. Why doesn't she just release them so we know that it's nothing?

>Not a reopening
They're right, it's a completely different scandal.

Well it really is a reopening, but we also learned that there is a very active investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs

see
It would be perjury she said in court she deleted personal emails that weren't subject to FOI requests.

It seems that it would be fairly simple. Have Weiner's attorney submit a motion for discovery to get a copy. The only way this wouldn't work is if Weiner has turned, in which case she is fucked.

Drumpfster fire :^)

>"nothing more than a nothingburger"
>dat buzzfeed tier writing
>literally and unironically saying "we need to correct the record"

Hillary's campaign is a parody of itself.

The emails are literally a nothingburger.

Holy shit my ID kicks ass. Even spoken like a Britfag. Who wants an extra KYEWPON for their nothingburger?

AYO

TRAQPON HOL UP

WOW more Trump shills making something out of nothingburgers. What happen to Sup Forums? We used to be stronger together and with her, but now it's just Trump shills.

Ill take an xTra Qpon, please. Thanks user!

>that's why we need to correct the record

>nothingburger
>drumpf
>shitty pepe edits

And CTR is supposed to be the well-funded professionals...

>xTRAQpON
>extra coupon

It's fucking perfect.

>the letter that says they are reopening the investigation isn't actually reopening the investigation
Am I missing somehting?

They literally said it

Yeah, the problem is that you think too much. You're just supposed to repeat what Hillary tells you. Less thinking, more talking.

kill youself

>259 KB PNG
>GUYS THIS WAS A SETUP TO MAKE TRUMP LOOK LIKE AN EVIL CONSPIRATOR
It ain't workin

Recent developments have caused distractions and cut into the budget of Sup Forums shitposting.

This picture could be edited to subtly black pill hillary supporters eg:

>Publicizing an investigation into a presidential candidate before charges have been laid is unacceptable. Period.

>Senior Justice Department officials told the FBI not to send this letter because "revealing an the existence of an ongoing investigation may affect the outcome of the election"

>Comey himself said that what the FBI found may not be sufficient evidence for an indictment.

>Some of these emails may be duplicates or unrelated to the deleted emails, per media reports.

Would do myself except on phone

I think it's part of the PR kit sent to journalists from the campaign

Plug in your phone.

something about that image reallly rubs me the wrong way. Makes me feel uncomfortable

>Assange was a liberal deity when he exposed the Bush admin war secrets and cables
>now that he is doing something she hates he is literally a Russian spy

That is pure cringe, leftist memes are so fucking bad. Not even the funny kind of bad.

what the FUCK is a nothing burger?

To be fair, Hillary always hated him because he released like a million State Department cables that embarrassed the hell out of her department.

then correct the record Hillary, have a press briefing with you and Huma to tell us what was on the laptop.

youtube.com/watch?v=55gYFg5rflw

Its a dude

because thats a man

>nothingburger

can we force another debate?

wbur.org/cognoscenti/2016/10/29/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-investigation-steve-almond

Well guys, these people are saying not one person in america can say what law hillary clinton broke?
Can you explain it to them?

Wow, that's actually the first time I went to her website. At the bottom they linked this.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/world-better-place-because-hillary-clinton-was-secretary-state-heres-why/

>nothingburger
>dumpster fire

I'm sick of all these gay fucking phrases parroted by lefties

wtf, I want a burger now

CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET! CIVIL WAR NOW GRAB YOUR MUSKET!

Fuck them. Trump has nothing to do with this. The fact that she's even bringing him up by accusing him of trying to mislead Americans about her emails is disgusting. This entire situation with her emails stems from her attempting to mislead the American people, which is evident in the way she's been caught lying about it multiple times.

I doubt a human could stoop much lower.

All of the articles on her site are like this - they look like the exact same format as buzzfeed. Tells you how retarded her team and the people who read this stuff are.

After this election I will forever be triggered by the phrase "correct the record".

I think this is what PTSD will be like for everyone involved in the Meme Wars.

Wrong

add "shaking" to that list

you know what's really weird? my uncle got served a nothingburger at mcdonalds today. was supposed to be a mcchicken, but they left out the chicken. and he's a hillary supporter.

W-would this make Trump a SOMETHINGBURGER?