I dare you to name 5 superheroes that can make Batman smile

I dare you to name 5 superheroes that can make Batman smile.

You can't

Jason Todd
Selina Kyle

That's it I guess.

Superman
J'onn
Plas
Maybe Guy if he fucked up hard infront of him.

5 alternate universe Batmans with time to plan

Any of the Robins, Alfred, Superman, Captain Marvel, and Plastic Man.

I'd put Billy instead of Guy. He is more likely to be annoyed by him and punch him. Maybe Green Arrow? Since the new 52 is hard to find good examples of Batman interacting with non-Bat Family or Justice League members.

>He is more likely to be annoyed by him and punch him
Come on, that's a little over the top. Maybe Bruce would yell at him, but punching Guy? I just don't see it happening.

Catwoman.
Robin.
Nightwing.
Superman.
Plastic Man.

And I bet Harley would be so jazzsd about trying to do it, that he'd eventually smile just to make her go away.

Lois Lane
Selina Kyle
Clark Kent
Dick Grayson
Alfred Pennyworth

He smiles around Zantanna, right?

Yep, He loves his childhood waifu.

>Jason Todd
I think he actually he win it since not only he can make Batman smile, but laugh too without even meaning to.

No One mention Diana yet, shame Sup Forums

Wonder Woman
Superman
Nightwing
Zatanna
Green Lantern

>Nighwing
Maybe in the 40s, but years later? Rarely he ever able to do that and especially after the flashpoint reboot.

Leo, Donnie, Raph, Mikey and Splinter.

Watch Donnie destroy these smiles in Batman/TMNT 2.

I was about to say the same think, I have never seen modern Batman happy to see Nightwing. This idea that he is some how his favorite is not backed up by on panel evidence. Batman seem to tolerate his presence most of the time.

>tfw you want to be edgy but Superman won't let you

Well...Booster Gold did in JL Action cartoon, then that timeline cave in it self.

Virtually any telepath or empath, or reality warper.

Superman, Nightwing, Kyle Raynor, Catwoman, basically any Robin too.

Selina Kyle
Jason Todd
Alfred
Hellboy
Wolverine

Nightwing would only disappoint him

>I swear to god, Bruce. You eat this pie or I'll make your next event terrible. Mark my words.

Feels like it would have happened during the Inc stuff when they were both Batman

This, Supes and Wondy are no brainers.

I don't think Tim ever make him smile even once.

Tbf, I don't think Damian did either.

Actually Guy made him smile in red lanterns if I'm not mistaken

Whenever Damian do something brash it reminds him/Alfred reminded that he act just like young Bruce and that makes him smiles.

I dunno about Tim.

Yeah, Batman wouldn't hit Guy. Not even just one punch.

Hal made him laugh once.

Yeah Bruce just fucking HATES Dick

Robin, Robin, Robin, Robin, and Superman

This doesn't prove that he likes him or likes to be in his company. It just says that he is less corrupted Whatever the fuck that mean. And that's kind of the problem the narrative force this Dick is "pure" argument without showing it, its just because the book says so henceforth so it it. Batman have never been happy to see Nightwing as far as I can remember. Dicks very existence relies on him being "Pure" so the narrative tells us through batman most of the time never by organic actions.

It shows that Dick Grayson is the metric to which Batman judges the universe

I can name four (spolers)also there is plastic man(spoilers)

Dick's problem is that we always get told how "awesome" he is without showing us what makes him "so awesome" which is the reason why he get accused of being Mary Sue.

Superheros
Supes
WW
Plas
Zee
Billy

From the Family
Selina>Jason>Alfred>Rest

Alfred maybe, but Bruce rarely ever smiled around Damian.

This. They get rid of this with N52, but they brought it back in full force in Rebirth.

The narrative says so, and even if it was true that still doesn't mean he likes to be around him or even likes him as a person anyway.

Good list user IDK about the family bit though but the superheroes are spot on.

I think his family list is spot on too.

I wouldn't say Dick is a mary sue well at least not how this board defines it but he is a bland character whose only personality trait is being "Not-Batman" when he left Bruce to be his own man he was so focus on not being Batman that he forgot to be his own "man". That is his problem; he is like a rich pampered kid who hates Daddy and don't want to be like him but isn't enough of a man to be his own well, "Man"

Yeah, me too.

barry, clark, dick, diana, plastic man

Well OK then, I have never seen Catwoman make batman happy without opening her legs or flirting with the idea and I would put Alfred on top and Jason is more of Black sheep than anything until recently in RHaTO.

The whole McDaniel run of Nightwing shows why is so awesome.

Jason since he was Robin always was able to make Bruce smile more than any Robin. Even after he become Red Hood, you still see moments where Batman smile around him.

After all, he is the one who managed to get Batman to make this face.

Alright I will take it I always hated Jason the least as robin, he seem like he actual liked his job and he tend to bitch less than the others like Dick who complain like he was Bruce's fucking neglected wife in contrast Jason was pretty cool. I remember a panel of him and Batman Back to Back and Bruce saying this might be it and Jason being like "Fuck Yeah", pretty cool.

You know he is scowling on the inside.

This actually nice to see him laugh.

What does the text on the right pic say?

It say Bruce does something he has never done in crime alley before. Which is laughing.

The interesting thing that it was actually on the anniversary of his parents' death.

>The interesting thing that it was actually on the anniversary of his parents' death
This is a big feat.

Alright, I change my mind. I put Jason over Selina.