You're in a comicbook store and this guy shows up

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nZ6SULBtdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e6zq0rRyiwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask him to fund Moomin overseas releases.

I'd probably tell him how cool it was to meet him in person but wouldn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask for photos or anything.

>I loved you in Ghost Rider, you were the best part of those movies.

Oh, like you're doing now?

Probably give a quick knowing nod/glance and smile before going back to what I'm doing.

I love this pasta. Every time it's posted, someone invariably falls for it and says "source?" or "wow, didn't know he was a jerk" or something to that effect.

Offer hi. some lemon cookies

Yell "Not the bees! NOT THE BEES!" as loud as I can and then run screaming from the store.

I've never been inside a comic store in my life.

I ask him for proper protocol.

Ask him why does he hate his son

>Hey man, do you, like, know any rad comics? Like, ones with bitches with big ass titties?

I wonder how into comics is he. He stated before that he's actually a big fan of Ghost Rider. He even has a Ghost Rider tattoo that they had tone digitally edit out in the movie.

The man has Action Comics number 1.
He is making a movie where they steal his Action Comics 1. He's playing the thief breaking into his own house.

Let that sink in.

he has also sold Action Comics 1 a couple times. But he keeps buying it back

And we wants Jason Statham to play him.

Ask him when the fuck National Treasure 3 is coming out.

Is this a National Treasure sequel?

Holy fricken crap, Lois! This is just like that time I ran into Nicholas Cage in a comic store!

I'd tell him Superman is also my favorite hero. Then I would be satisfied in seeing him beam up

Congratulate him for starring in the best action movie of all time.

>Congratulate him for starring in the best action movies of all time.

Fixed it for you, user.

He changed his name to "Cage" due to luke cage and he named his son "Kal-el"

Nick Cage is /ourguy/

i laughed

Ask him if he was aware of his usage in Homestuck, I'm genuinely curious.

>All this but Luke maintains he's not a comic nerd and then goes onto describe an all too specific scene of comic nerds reading comics alone on their bed, eating cookies. Which is something he would never do

Warn him about electrical infetterance from cash registers.

>Luke

Con Air is so damn good. It's silly, over the top and just plain perfect. The cast, the setting, everything about it is hilariously perfect.

>The Rock
Baykino

Finish that chocolate cake before he sees me

Hide the Declaration of Independence.

The Nicholas cage trilogy is so fucking good

Tell him I loved him in 'Kiss of the Vampire' and maybe talk about comics a bit

buy the closest issue of Ghost Rider and have him sign it. Then sell it on ebay for profit.

>you will never be badass enough to have a name like Kal-El Cage

I'd express my concern and implore him not to purchase the solid gold T-Rex skull on display in the center of the store. Considering the fact that the skull was simply ON LOAN from the Smithsonian the price of ownership would likely be absurd

And it's played so genuinely that it arches back into being sincerely heartfelt.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nZ6SULBtdQ

youtube.com/watch?v=e6zq0rRyiwk

Tell him that 8mm is pretty underrated and while it's no Se7en, it's a pretty good thriller on its own.

>Leaving Las Vegas
>The Rock
>Con Air
>Face/Off
>City of Angels
>Snake Eyes
>8mm
>Bringing Out the Dead

Late 90's was the kino era for Nic.

Is he financially stable yet?

Still paying off those back taxes with voiceover work.