Silly white man

Silly white man.

He uses rng to decide skin colors unless he's referring to an existing character.

I don't habeeb it

That's okay, you don't have to, but you do look like an idiot right now.

You should consider deleting this thread.

>I couldn't believe this when I saw it!

>That's because what you thought was false.

>Even so, I'm still right

Dang. Came pretty damn close to recapitulating the comic, but didn't quite make it.

If he's using a random selection, then white man must be randomly selected a whole bunch.

It's 2 through 5 on the 6-sided die.

"""RNG"""

DON'T BULLY CHARLIE REEEEE

They both look white to me. One went to the beach more recently.

I lied when I wrote this btw

Well the fact that so many people believed you really says a lot about the state of modern web comics

Actually just about people's tendency to believe anything that supports their viewpoint without scrutiny.

Charlie Five is a treasure.

That wasn't your post. He really does use rng.

What does the fact that you instantly believed him say?

This is one of the most annoying things about nerds, for them science is just a means to accomplish their star trek fantasies.
who cares if we sent a man to the moon or not?

Well the fact that so many people believed him really says a lot about the state of modern image board discussions

>Comic deals with people automatically believing news regardless of whether it's actually true
>Sup Forums focuses on how one of the characters may be vilified because of his skin color

Why am I still here

The irony is that his long term investment is probably a contributing factor to the future.

I've read your post over 5 times already, and each time it makes less and less sense. How the fuck are those two statements related in any way? They seem like complete non-sequtors to me.

He's complaining that Sup Forums is talking only about am extremely minor and likely wholly unintended detail while ignoring the rest of the comic.

It's the mindset that's been encouraged BY the medium this board is dedicated to, thanks to shitloads of low-effort "creators" using political soapboxing as a substitute for talent.

Which isn't an answer to why you're still here, but it's really not a shock that this is the state of things.

>who cares if we sent a man to the moon or not?

The fact that America BTFO Soviets with it?

Holy shit you Amerifats don't even know your own fucking history.

Anything to take the blame away from yourself, huh?

Yeah, because that detail is more interesting than the comic. The comic's unoriginal at best and a strawman at worst.

What argument is being misrepresented

How is it a strawman?

He's using that in the context of a nerd who doesn't care about that accomplishment so much as the spinoffs that could fulfill his nerd fantasies

Holy shit you don't even have fucking reading comprehension

Except they're both white, one is just paler than the other. There is no detail to begin with. Unless you think that only the irish should have right to speak.

But that didn't really accomplish anything.
We just spent millions upon millions of tax payer dollars to just basically wave our dick around. Us going to the moon first didn't really do anything.
Its like saying that since our k:d ratio in Vietnam was 10:1, the war must've been worthwhile, even though it was just a waste of american lives.

>that detail is more interesting than the comic
Wait what?

Great, now I want a WRRRRRRRRRRY edit.

Remember when we used to make fun of people for caring about the race of fictional characters?

Good times.

>Us going to the moon first didn't really do anything.
Except prove to everyone that such a feat is possible and that human space travel is possible. NBD just the highest achievement man could make.

Except he tends to make Red Headed men the butt of jokes whenever possible.

But who cares if we prove it was possible? Who benefits from that? Who cares about space travel, where are you even going to go?
All the things that bald guy talks about have some actual purpose and are useful to actual people. Going to the moon was just a political stunt

I see this posted all the time and no one ever mentions how hot the sphinx is.

Because that's him. He's a readhead. He is the butt of the joke.

I wonder what these beige-colored future people would think about the last "white male" though.
Would they expect him to be evil and have magic powers because of increasingly exaggerated historical accounts?

I know that, I was just pointing it out.

t. Pic Related

Because that's not how anyone reacts to 'fake news.' They either...
>change their opinion (ha!)
>disprove/disagree with the evidence
>agree with the evidence but shift the goalposts
>respond by acusing the other side of also believing in 'fake news'
The only time people pull the "the fact I beleived in it" excuse is when it's literal, real fucking fake news. Like, Onion articles level of fake news. Not just normal news with some spin to it.

Obviously. If it weren't interesting, someone wouldn't have started a thread about it.
>"hey, look at this detail that I find interesting in an otherwise uninteresting comic"
>"um, why aren't we talking about the opposite of that tho?"

SMBC uses random genders and races and has for a while now

i'd like to think warped history would have been done away with proper archiving thanks to computers

>who cares if we prove it was possible?
Fucking everyone did.
>who benefits from that
Humanity.
>who cares about space travel
Anyone with a brain.
>it was a political stunt
A political stunt that was the crowning achievement of science.

none of those are arguments

thanks molyneux worshipper

OP didn't post the comic because he found the fact that one of the characters was non-white interesting.

the only people who care about space travel are well off white kids who care more about their own fantasies than helping people who are actually suffering.

Send the sufferers to the moon

It helped put a peaceful face on some very important telecommunications and ICBM technology.

was that in relation to the fake photos used to show the "crisis" in Myanmar? I literally read an article in a local newspaper that said "while the photos were fake, it makes you think about what possible atrocities could actually be taken place over there" or to that effect

What did I do wrong?

does that make him a house-ginger?

Self-loathing is no laughing matter.

>"Human wanting to fuck me,
>"Answer me these riddles three:
>>A nameless man from long ago
>>Searches for his ancient foe.
>>He makes new friends along the way
>>But must return to his own day

Gingers are under-appreciated. They make great sidekicks especially for deeds of daring do, have a nickname already built into them, Ginger, and they breed redheaded cuties.

>What benefits do space travel have?
Mining resources which are limited on Earth. Finding a new place to live when we inevitably fuck Earth up.

>being this much a brainlet
Space is the final frontier
One day we're going to want to branch out beyond this planet and space is uninhabitable so we need to nail it or else we die

>no one cares
Literally the entire world cared and it's a chapter in our world history.
>saying no one cared about the fucking moon landing on a comics and cartoons board
Get some perspective, brainlet. No one cares about this comic, which is why we're not even talking about it anymore.

>Mining resources which are limited on Earth
Just watch, we'll fight space aliens over some rock in space and just let China move in to control 99% of its rare minerals. Again.

Projection leads to stupid assumptions.

>rng
Who knew magnesium was so racist

What is the Sam-our-ai

I figured that was because it was just a given.

>a drawing that is of a white guy said something dumb to set up the punchline!
>This is something worth having a discussion about.

Just the fact that you could believe this says a lot about the current state of affairs.