FBI Arresting Huma on Monday

Huma is going down. She's going to sing for her freedom and Clinton will be in Jail by Tuesday 11am

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/umpire43/status/792738711620448257?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/15/roger-stone-huma-abedin-most-likely-saudi-spy/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/umpire43/status/792754390918725632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

links please

Would be nice.

>inb4 Huma already boarded on clinton campaign airplane to the middle east.
Be hiding in caves n sheeeiiit. Will she be the new Osama?

>I have never given you wrong info.

I can't trust this. Not unless I have a link.

fake and gay, her passport cant be revoked.

can one of you autists meticulously comb that account for wrong info?
tia

This guy said trump had no chance after he lost Iowa he's full of baloney

Take a look at @umpire43's Tweet: twitter.com/umpire43/status/792738711620448257?s=09

30 SECONDS ON TWATTER YOU FGGOTS.

Do not ask for link!!

THERE ONCE WAS A GIRL NAMED HUMA
WHO HAD THE BEST FEET IN THE ROOM-A
SHE SCISSORED WITH HIL
BUT NOW SHE IS KILL
'TWAS THE EMAILS THAT SPELLED OUT HER DOOM-A

Who is DJ Lewis?

EET'S-A ME, HUMA!

Also, what "info" has this guy provided in the past that proved to be true? A quick scan of his tweets make him out to be just another twitter alarmist.

He's never given me any info. Who?

Cool story bro. Worthless without more proof.
sage

any articles or podesta emails that show this?

Yet will Hilldawg create a fall guy? Unless Kek wills true justice

Sure they can.

"In a 7-to-2 decision, the Court held that Passport Act of 1926 and other congressional statutes implicitly granted the Secretary of State the power to revoke passports. The Court noted Congress's historical recognition of "Executive authority to withhold passports on the basis of substantial reasons of national security and foreign policy." The Court further held that because the regulations were limited to cases in which there was a likelihood of "serious damage" to foreign policy, Agee's claims concerning the First Amendment, the Fifth Amendment, and the right to travel were "without merit."

There once was a hag named Hill
Her favorite thing was to kill
She raped a pre-teener
Got outed by Wiener
Yet took over Capitol Hill

Kinda hope humma dosnt get fucked too bad maybe she will flip and sing like bird

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

I have made a self rule to jerk off to that picture every time it gets posted in order to will trump a win in this election

my dick is raw and hurts, I have no fluid left in my balls, but I shall endure my brothers

I hope you're not messing with us, leaf.

You can tell it's real because they said do not ask for link.

how did guy sensei not kill madara it made no Goddamn sense he hit him full on

Is that you based fbi user?

I read that in the voice of the munchkins from Wizards of Oz.

Moar limericks pls.
>these two are bretty gud

Be honest, this is an homage to the one about the man from Peru

fucking kek

Weasels are hard to get rid of.

This guy makes up 90% of the shit he posts. He is a loony. I used to follow him on Twitter and it just got to be too much BS.

This is pretty good limerick.

I'm gonna try one:

There once was a guy named Wiener
He couldn't stop tugging his peener
Cheated on his wife
Ruined Hillary's life
Now nobody has seen her.

I HAVE TROUBLE BELIEVERING THIS BRO.

THIS GUY HAS A TWEET SAYING CRUZ IS NOT A US CITIZEN. SEEMS LIKE HE MIGHT BE LOONY.

>leaf

yeah, it was stupid. That was the worst case of plot armor in the history of anything, They just decided "shit, guy can't beat him like this....uhhh, lets make up a new power! nobody can keep track of this shit anyway, he regenerates now or some shit I don't know"

Why wouldn't she just use her Saudi passport?

CTR shill pls go

>admitting to watching later arcs of the show

Also, remember the podesta mails still need to be sieve, meme propaganda made, canvassing to get people to vote done, and voting carpoolings organized. MAGA is up to you, not Trump.

I love limericks, I'm gonna do another

Hillary Clinton was running for president.
But she forgot her aide's current residence
was home to a jew
who secretly knew
The location of sensitive evidence.

I only ever watched guy and lee stuff actually, I couldn't tell you what the rest of the show was about

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/15/roger-stone-huma-abedin-most-likely-saudi-spy/

you know when I was looking for that picture I stumbled upon pic related

> wikifeet

can't imagine what fucking list I'm on now

Fight the good fight.
Don't fail us now.

>leaked info from a rap artist

There once was a guy named Weiner
Who loved to show teens his peenor.
His wife was a lezzie
With the queen of the lefties
And their union was blessed by his pussy beater.

shut the fuck up you stupid jigaboo nigger.

never heard of a nigger writing a limerick

her feet are meh

No, he really is a retard.

Go look at his tweets involving his "200 vets for fair polls!" that always show Trump like 10 points ahead of where they are in every state.

His claims are bullshit. He's some crazed Vietnam vet.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Ya know, the more I think about this it makes sense. Hill is abusive and psychotic. Most psych evals have her being abused herself as a young girl by an older man, likely her mob-jew daddy, and an older woman.
So when it turned out that not only was Bill Clinton's phone number in the contact list on Epstien's phone, but also Hill and Huma, I wondered then if they had all gone to orgy island.

cccivil war now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checked, tia.
tits?

It's a rap.

He's a legit DJ i have his first mixtape

nyagah

There once was an intense election
That spurred much record correction
Little did they know
That their cash flow
Would be interrupted by Carl's erection.

There once was a man named Donald

Crooked paid them to claim they were fondled

Opportunistic whores, they're just pawns

While pol/ skeptically yawns

Waiting for Crooked to end up in prison

She has great feet t.b.h. I would love to be married to a woman like her and have her walk barefoot around the house like that.

It's because you're an idiot. Honestly, the government - particularly the FBI has been corrupt as hell for a long time and needs a good purge. All those resignations from agents over butthurt that their orange clown was losing are the red flags. That combined with the Oregon acquittal bullshit which was a slam-dunk is enough. Sup Forums is a circlejerk and I sincerely doubt any of you ever talk to anyone who disagrees with you outside your backwater grouup of friends and family, but we outnumber you and we are PISSED at the outrageous corruption the right represents. We already fucking KNOW the left is corrupt too. You are the only morons who think your party is pure as the driven snow. But this election has allowed US to see who YOU REALLY, REALLY are, and it's fucking APPALLING. We want you gone. NOW do you get it?

Just in case:
If its true, clinton/dnc/soros paid provokers and shills shall be running a very big shitshow both on the net and irl against fbi. Burgerbros should be prepared to reflect blows thrown on investigation at least on the net.

Did she try to flee the country or something. How suspect.

She and her ex husband are both going to turn state's evidence so they don't wind up committing "suicide"

>image is present 3 times in one post

the shit I put up with

There once was a woman named Hill
Who pegged lolis alongside big Bill
Now the election is done
It's time for their fun
"Hey, wanna Tree house and chill?"

That would look worse for the Hillary campaign if Huma went hiding.

Are you being serious lmao

Did you not see his flag?

I want Huma to go down... On me

If I didn't know better I'd believe you were actually presumptuous enough to believe all Trump voters belong to the parties whose establishment keep trying to destroy him for being Independent.

Who is huma

YO GUYS REMEMBER THE MONEY TRANSFER FROM HILLARY CLINTON TO QATAR???

WHAT IF

nigger

kek

I found this huma-rous

Huma was granted immunity. That is all you need to know about this. Hilldog is going down.

Huma-na Huma-na Huma-na

decent

That doesn't mean she's going to be arrested. Just that they don't want her leaving the country while the investigation is still open.

tia - thanks in advance, autismo

You kidding bro? They revoked Edward Snowden's passport as he was traveling from Hong King to Russia, it's the reason he was unable to make it to Ecuador and had to get asylum in Russia.

Come on man, keep up with this shit.

What's it called when someone accuses you of the very thing they themselves are guilty of? It's not projection... I feel like there's a specific word for it.

he looks terrible

Hha, projection and hypocrisy most often go hand in hand.

God Hillary is so fucked. I can't believe how far we have come on this shit. And yet, the corrupt media is still trying to spin this shit. They must have so much riding on her if they are willing to shill this hard for this soon-to-be criminal.

They may never recover. So many people are going to get fired this week.

There's an ex-prez named Wild Rapin' Bill

Who raped all over Capitol Hill

He committed perjury

He's the shame of DC

Back in town with old Crooked Hill

FBI user said he would die by the end of the year.

Herpes

If Huma has really been with the Clintons for 2 decades, I can almost 100% guarantee she herself was a sex traffic victim at one point. Shes been getting groomed openly since she was 20. Whats to say she wasn't a teen traffic victim during the mid-late 80's. Timeline almost syncs up.

Hmm, that would explain her dog-like loyalty to the horrid Hildabeast.

fucking excellent. made my night, user

>twitter.com/umpire43/status/792754390918725632
please be real please dear god be real

Remember how long the Whitewater investigation took? Of course not, you were toddlers then. This will take that long. Some of you may even have girlfriends by then.