It's November 7th and James "Jim" Comey holds a press conference. He says the following:

It's November 7th and James "Jim" Comey holds a press conference. He says the following:

"We have determined that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue this case any further. Hillary Clinton is hereby exonerated of any wrongdoing. The announcement last week was simply standard procedure."

How do you respond?

An investigation of this scope has no chance of taking less than 9 days to complete

Everything will come out after voting is finished

I'll be ok with this. Trump is a huge faggot and Hillary deserves it.

I would wonder why the real Comey committed suicide by 2 gunshot wounds to the back of the head, and who's this body double on TV?

>650,000 emails in one week

CTR get the fuck out.

>650.000k emails in a week

Not happening.

You act like that will take a long time.
All they have to do is do a ctrl+f on keywords...

>Trump is a huge faggot
Hello JIDF.

it'll take 6 months to investigate 650,000 emails properly

the big happening is a long way off

see
Even if they had 20 FBI agents shifting through all of that it would take them over a month. Get fucked drumpy.

CTR
T
R

>All they have to do is do a ctrl+f on keywords...

Doesn't even matter. Anything else is icing on the cake, the fact that the case got re-opened nuked her poll numbers. She's fucked. Landslide imminent.

Anger, then joy as the house oversight committee Republicans have him arrested right then and there, with felony charges of accepting bribes.

But they didn't open this back up and go public with it for shits and giggles.
They already know what is incriminating and what to lay down in a court of law.
The FBI are ready to drop the hammer on old, corrupt illary and probably most of the Democrats in power.

He would need to resign. No one pulls that shit he just did within 10 days of an election without a high level of confidence that their suspect is guilty and can be charged and convicted.

daily reminder Watergate took a little over 2 years after the initial break-in for the SCOTUS case and Nixon to resign

>by this time next year Hillary will be in prison or at the least prosecuted and on trial

i wish a nigga would

>mfw she gets in and pardons herself.

>tfw she can technically get away with pardoning herself and Congress can get fucked (being powerless to stop her)

The only hope to get her on this is if Congress were to impeach her for abuse of power

> if Congress were to impeach her

Not with their interests tied up in her.

I can hear it now:
"I made some mistakes in the past, but I think it's better for us all to move past that. To look to the future, our children's future, and the future of America."

*riotous applause*

He's going to get suicided if he doesn't have hard evidence on her. Either he really does got something or he fucked up tremendously.