How do we save Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=aDMZRiYrcuE

Well? How do we save Germany and the rest of Western Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8fmg86zsTY
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hKXEUalVsWc
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-18/wef-boss-schwab-warns-commodities-rout-could-spur-more-migration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's too late for (most of) Western Europe. Germany and Sweden are beyond saving, the UK is almost reaching the point of no return, as is France. All we can do is MAGA and hope that the fall of Western Europe can serve as a lesson to the rest of the world.

raise the retirement age.

These are still countries that are over 80% white. Can be saved with radical changes in policy.

Although, there is one western country in which whites are becoming a minority any time now. There is no turning back.

More refugees ?

>How do we save Germany?
Why do we want to? Don't you realize that Germans demand this shit? They vote for it year after year.

Let it die, man.

I think we're legit gone. I've givven up, not even Trump can save us

>Germans are so useless they have to pretend that a presidential candidate in another country will save them

We elect trump, cut the funding to NATO. This hurts the pockets of Germany. They stop paying the refugees because times are getting tough. The people rise up and take their country back.

WE CAN DO THIS.

Help Germans to Unleash in there inner Nazi or it's over

literally nothing. immigration in reality is a total non-topic for people with a real live and a wife with sons.

>Europe will never be Europe again

Don't bother. Nobody gave a shit about Rome when it fell. No one gave a crap when Constantinople got assraped.

Just let it happen and let the World decide what happens next.

Holy shit. Angela Merkel came into my room to bring me a plate of rapefugees and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of immigrants out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to Merkel but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing control of her country? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want the shitskins to be eradicated and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought I could squeeze more out of that stone???? This is so fucked.

Rise up for fuck sake, you can't be so fucking weak and let history repeat itself.

Wake the fuck up real Germans, take your country back and continue to produce all the magnificent things you've given to this world.

>pic related, it triggers me on another level.

I'd like to visit places in Europe before it pretty much becomes like the Video I posted.

I know, right. nothing to worry about. Pictures from back in the 70s, 80s and even 90s look exactly the same as today, you'd be racist to notice anything different.

>immigration in reality is a non-topic
Your people are forced to be quiet about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=R8fmg86zsTY

We don't. They either save themselves or they will be remembered as having lost to the greatest conquest in history. America has never been able to "save Europe". We need to worry about ourselves.

we survived when 18 million people came into the country after ww2 and we will survive any number of guests who may come.
who even says that they want to stay? anyway a minute percentage might be traumatized enough to be forced to be criminals but most of them are hard working people like you and me.

You can only save those who want to save themselves.
At this point the only way to reclaim the Europeans land is through an all out war.
Needless to say, Germany is going to need trains and places to concentrate the population until they can be deported.

europe is the most desired land on this planet besides the americans.
How daft do you have to be to say "they dont want to stay".
You just gave away prime real estate.

We gonna send these Googles back to africa.

Give them a second ammendment

Which country? France, Canada ?

U S A
Will be demonstrated on November 8 when Trump wins 70 percent of the white vote and still doesn't win

>real Germans
>after WWII
Yes, "real Germans" all right

The answer is in front of their faces, but the kikes have been concentrating blue pills through their media.
Give it a couple of years fellow burger; we can't do anything about it.

Already lost, the same for all other western European countries. War is the only solution.

Yes, I have a dream, I want to revive Czech Fascist Community and save us from German oppression as well as rapefugees

Hope so bro, make germany great again.

They just need some diversity because the country is too white.

It's about 80 years too late, I'm glad you care but we just need to be put out of our misery.

You can't. Let us die

We must have one last European war, in which Germany is permanently destroyed.

It's the only way to save the continent.

Waht about the sweds ? They will continue the horrible work of Merkel and George Soros.

Reinforce Christianity

Sweden is irrelevant, they have no power over anything.

Besides we need our entertainment too and news articles about Sweden are an excellent source.

The only option left at this point is to convert, I guess. Let's do a bit of practice, repeat after me: "Allahu Akbar".

Why are you so apathetic? Don't you care at all about what is going to happen? Have you ever considered violence?

japan is the whitest country left in the world

>Germany and Sweden are beyond saving
I don't get this coming from america.
We would need 50 years of nothing but this crisis to get to your levels of crime, racial tension and makeup.
If we are beyond saving what the fuck is america? Already dead?

?

You forgot Iceland.

nuking japan kept it japanese.. looks like we just need to nuke germany before it's too late.

>All we can do is MAGA

Even if Trump becomes president your congress will fight and try to manipulate him every step of the way. I like Trump but you faggots are as delusional as the Obama change faggots

America has minorities living in slums. We have them under control. They are killing eachother in the streets. That's why the crime rate is high. We'll be just fine when tens of millions of Mexicans are sent back when trump is president.

you useless zonked american squiteyed pig

nuke saudi nuke pakistan nuke syria nuke iraq....and SAVE US and Europe

why do you silly dorkish americans keep hitting your head on the wall.?

Actually ... tahts a good idea, drop the bomb over Berlin, its an sandgoogle shithole and turned to a shadow of itself.

>America has minorities living in slums. We have them under control
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/

I would say the Faroe Islands are marginally whiter, but then again that's not necessarily a "real" country.

>that oktoberfest sign
alright, that's it, germany is lost forever

You don't understand me. Your crime rate in all areas is bigger. It doesn't matter which race or which gender or how much money they got.
And even if you send all the mexicans back which will not happen with Trump or without but whatever you are still an incredibly diverse country compared to our boring almost entirely white country.

Just wait lmfao there's a reason people like us are called "reactionaries" and they're about to make 700million people fight for their own survival. There's no putting the cat back in the bag because once they admit the problem and have to deport some of them that makes it a war plain and simple. They won't leave and then it will be us vs them mentality and physical removal of all enemies is going to be the only option.

White people are cunning and methodical and right now we are biding our time and every day things get worse the better outcome from our perspective things will be. When we chimp out we wipe out races and start world wars and don't think we wont do it again, the biggest cause of racism is exposure to diversity and they can't keep the lid on this for long.

We don't. Germany should be wiped out from the map.

ekhm

Patriarchy

Now look what have you done Germany.
You scared our Swedish minister.
She is literally shaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKXEUalVsWc

To late the real Germans died ages ago and we fuck them up since they don't have the backbone anymore they wouldnt even save their mum getting raped by a google if it meant getting called a nazi.

When they run out of money and the refugees start to chimp out or let ISIS infiltrate for gibs, we'll have to go in and fight...or someone else will...and the surviving Germans will hate Islamists with every fiber of their being. Apologizing for Merkel, PC bullshit, and "diversity" will be like apologizing for Nazism at that point.

But they are going to S U F F E R before that happens.

>it's another American thinks his country isn't the most cucked episode

That's fucking hilarious. Everything I've seen the analysts, have shown 60% plus of the women have never worked and don't plan on it; that's just their culture. I also see that a sizeable portion is completely illiterate in their own language in their late 20s learning to read and write is almost impossible especially in another language. Which is why you're seeing such huge drop out rates in the education programs you guys set up and pay for. I also read that your largest companies, despite being highly motivated not to mention the government lighting a fire under their ass have only been able to employ around 100! Merkel was supposed to have a meeting with the heads of those companies, it was briefly after that that she addressed the country and tried to direct the blame at her not her party and said that she was "unprepared " if I was German her line where she says "if I could do it over again and had of known what the German people wanted I would've done it that way" that would've gave me an aneurysm!

slavs have emotions unlike mudslimes. at least russians wanted to leave. muslims want to stay

>cut all ties with the EU
Germans have this idiotic need to be seen as utmost virtus and friendly by everyone they work together with, no matter if they like them or not. Getting out of the EU gives us the time to reflect and reform our state.

>force integration or deport
People who are willing to learn German and become useful members of the workforce can stay. Everyone else gets deported back to their home countries. No double passports for roaches anymore.

>reestablish a rivalry with another country while making new friendships with others
Being friendly with Russia would benefit both countries immensly. Same for France if they could get their shit together. Since the UK is rapidly declining into irrelevance we can firmly establish them as "rival"

I am firmly convinced that those would foster a healthy national self confidence.

We are all sitting in the same boat. So don´t put yourself on a high horse.
Polish people resist but do you think you stand a chance after everything arround you turns into Islam.
England, France, Sweden, Italy and Belgium are going down the excact path as we are.
We hated each other long enough! It´s time to stick together against a common enemy.
It´s time to get organized, vote, spread infos and resist in every possible way.

Don't meme about this shit. Don't you know there is a tenancy for it to become real. (Ones in power get their ideas from here)

80% of the ""refugees"" wish to stay here. And then they will use their right to get their families into the country.

I hope you do realize the gleeful joy that especially the UK and the US members of this board exercise when it comes to putting themself on a high horse and talking shit about us. There is no working with these people. Only to get our shit together and work against them.

C O N D I T I O N E D

If the next election will bring a red-red-green coalition, germany will be beyond saving. Might migrate to the us sone day.

Germany will turn more and more islamic until the whole country is nothing but an enemy. Then we will have to fight new germanistan until germany is destroyed and occupied once again.

"their right"

Implying they have any rights

Morons who made this video thought they were gonna be bombarded with downvotes, but now they are stopping us from making it viral, morons!

We need some real European diversity.

But they do. More than you, Hans. They have the right to stay here. Two actually. One if they get asylum and one right called "Duldung" if they don't. So yes, even economic migrants who have no business being here can stay because of that. Furthermore they have the right to retain a certain standart of living in Germany. That means they have a right to your tax money, and your appartment you couldn't afford in Berlin. They also have a right to practise their religion freely. They have a right on a place in a German school for their spawn [spoiler](along with the right to complain about the opressive halal food, PE class and non gender sagrated excursions)[/spoiler] and the older ones have a right to a place in our Universities without the need for Nummerus Clausus, meaning they literally prevent out children from becomming the Fachkräfte the economy craves.

And yes, they do have a right to get their whole closer family into our country once they stay here for a couple of years. No matter if they got asylum proper or are just on Duldung.

All in all the only right we have over them is the one to vote [spoiler]and they get that within a few years [/spoiler]and to pay taxes.

Your criminal rates have gone up 600% since last October. Hardly a small amount of these people are criminals.

How do you not know that you can't use spoiler tags on Sup Forums?

I study law and I know that they have those rights according to the laws of our disgusting state.

But there is a law that is higher than that. And in this law they do not even have the right to exist.

As a soon to be lawyer I will say this:

Never forget that the ones with the most armed men make the laws, no matter what the previous books said.

By insisting on women's rights and fighting racism. Refugees are sexist, racist, bigoted bunch and if the state presses down hard on those issues they will quickly be re-educated into productive members of society.

Since when Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus, Slovakia and Czech Rep are changing to islamic states? It will just be western border that will be a threat to us. And I don't think Anglos and Americans will be islamic shitholes as well. Plus we can always call Pajeets for help. They will be more than pleased to nuke some islam pigs

"Minor" crimes like harrassing people, stealing and bashing peoples faces in dont´t get prosecuted if you have refugee status.
So no matter what numbers you read they are probally higher.
We had a group with over 70 arrests in a small town recently and none of them got locked up. So the locals decided after it got worse to take matters into their own hands and chased them through the town. Afterwards media was reporting about "Nazis" chasing poor "refugees" and that we need to fight the right movement.

Once hardness becomes more common, correct measures can be used.

First, Merkal should be publicly hanged. Then you guys just start deporting all migrants and leftist feminist. And your retarded positions who say that German couture should be washed out

How will america save itself from being less than 50% white in the next 2 decades?

You don't save Germany, you let them be an example for the rest of the world.

It's really quite simple how to save the other countries, you limit immigration and cut welfare for non-native born, also ideally fuck feminism off so that white people start having a sustainable replacement birth rate and there you go.

I won't and it can't.

Economies change, politics change.

Never in the history of human kind did demographic change.

Not even when the Nazis exterminated the jew or the Japanese exterminated the Chink.

Even when the Balkan wars ended and everyone except Bosnia shipped their Muslims to the Ottomans it was still the same.

Balkans are polluted as fuck with Turkblood. I can see that on myself as I am way too Dark Haired and Brown eyed for a Slav. Same goes for most of the Serbs really.

Demographics can't be changed.

Shoot 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

The west won't learn shit from the fall of Europe. We didn't learn shit from the fall of Rhodesia or South Africa

Europe is very far from Falling.

Meanwhile you guys have a serious demographics problem. Whites are only 60% or so in America.

No European country is even close to that. Not even close to 85% white.

Ok let me put it differently would u rather have the enemy you know beside you or the enemy you don´t know. I don´t see polish people as enemies I think we have a lot in common, but well most polish people hate germans. And thats where you guys are wrong! We need to stick together, borders won´t stop them. And if u realy belive u can live in peace beside a islamic country you are as dillusional as our politicians.

I honestly am not that pessimistic about the Mexicans. They are Christian (ty Spain) and most of them really do strive to be like the white man. And they hate blacks acting hood and sheit.

They're coming

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-18/wef-boss-schwab-warns-commodities-rout-could-spur-more-migration

Honestly I think this kind of thinking is why nothing will ever get better.
Americans are never going to fix any shit in their country because it is easier to focus on europe and go "at least I am not german". And they honestly think their situation right now is better.
Not like we are any better mind you. Anytime something bad happens in the UK you see the French delight and call them cucks and every time something bad happens in Sweden you see Brits make threads and call them cucks.

That is why we are all cucks. Because rather than do anything to fix our situations we focus on other white countries and tell ourselves they got it worse.

as the fall of rome served as a lesson to the rest of the world?

We have something in Europe they can't imagine over there.

A love for Authoritarians. It's not the first or the last time that shit hit the fan.

Look at Yugoslavia a perfect example.

Everythings fine, then economy tanks goverment takes out huge loans, then economy tanks again because they can't pay them back and then economy hits rock bottoms nationalism crawls out of it's holes and bam ethic cleansing.

I love you Croatia. Always the optimist.

You don't save it, you let it go.

Europeans are awesome but they lost their way due to the world wars and fucking evil leadership. Same with white Americans. Unite and purge the leadership. Put these rabid dogs down.