It's Time

When Trump wins, the left is going to go bat shit, and for a brief time, there will be a lack of social order. There could be riots on campuses. Many marxist professors and enemies of humanity will be urging the rioters on.

In this confusion and lawlessness, people could die. How do you feel about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sawyer-Products-Water-Filtration-System/dp/B00FHRADQ2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont have a gun should i just buy a tazer instead

also bump for the emperor

oy vey this thread is sliding black cock and other dumb bait matters.

you could get a gun for cheaper than a taser

The men of the left are too weak to do anything other than piss themselves and die

The left is full of ultra-violent wackos, dude. where have you been?

I've been involved in leftist circles, most of them are numale cucks. The worst of them are going to be effeminate drugged up crust punks who are no more scary than a rabid homeless woman.

>comfy threads celebrating Trump's victory
>comfy threads watching riot streams
>comfy threads watching tumblr meltdown

Can't wait

sounds pretty fun

There is a violence embedded inside leftism that has been suppressed with corporate propaganda for a while.

Trump will invert that virtue signal, and violence against him and his supporters will be seen as the height of social heroism.

Shit will get really fucking ugly. Really fucking fast.

to be honest not great
I am Trump voter & supporter but live in a big city & could easily see riots
thinking about going up to see folks in the country on election day
just in case shit goes down.

no the worst will be the blm niggas, the mexican conquistadors, third reich "feminists", radical mudslimes, moderate mudslimes...

So were Leon Trotsky and Lenin. Look how that turned out.

Glad I have my ccw permit

Many of us are well prepared to take on the zombie hordes of leftist fags

Feels pretty damn good since we'll be able to defend ourselves without fear.

>the left protests
>mudslims are with them

>There could be riots on campuses. Many marxist professors and enemies of humanity will be urging the rioters on.
>In this confusion and lawlessness, people could die.

>infiltrate leftist groups now
>Trump wins
>you joined before victory so you're under less suspicion
>try to cuck loudly so hopefully get into higher left campus ranks
>if leftists plan something violent: try to sabotage and definitely inform authorities

long hair dont care

Like i care. If some faggot wants to taste pavement all be happy to help him.

If you think all of those groups are going to be able to cooperate together you're delusional, muslim's are going to start killing the degenerate's.

It makes me feel even more like electing Trump is the right thing to do, if it will force the left to show its true, ugly face. Like applying peroxide to a septic wound always hurts more, so you know it was the right thing to do.

If you do not have your 72 hour kit ready, you have a week to do it. Power outages, disruption of services, etc. You need to be able to fend for yourself for at least 72 hours. That's three days with no power, heat, running water, and emergency services like fire, ambulance, and police.

Basics:
Have a good first aid kit.
Fire extinguisher
Test your smoke and CO detectors.
Flashlights, lanterns and spare batteries. (Get 2 or 3 of those crank powered flashlights too)
Radio, one of the crank/solar/battery powered ones
Candles
Warm clothes and blankets (We're getting into November here people, it's getting colder.)
Canned and non-perishable food that can be eaten cold or with minimal prep.
Water (Minimum of 1 gallon per day, per person.)
Thick leather work gloves
Know where the shut off valves for gas and water are at your house, how to operate them, and the tools needed to do so

Not needed but super handy
Get a few of those external usb batteries to keep your phone charged
Solar powered battery charger

Gas camping stove. Do your cooking outside if possible. Use indoors only as a last resort and with extreme caution in a well-ventilated area. Keep that fire extinguisher close.

Alcohol stove. DIY how to make one of these. Super cheap, super easy, super effective. Same rules apply.
(Note: never freaking EVER us a charcoal grill indoors)

Kerosene heater. Kerosene is a very effective way to heat your home in an emergency, the heaters are safe to use indoors as well. The kerosene itself is very stable and is safe to store indoors for years and years. Downside, the heaters aren't exactly cheap and neither is the fuel.

This is not meant to be a checklist of the apocalypse, just a few simple preps you need to get done now. The rest is up to you. There is plenty of more in-depth info out there. This is just the very, very basic stuff.

It's also too late in many states for you faggots to buy guns. If you don't have guns you are going to die. I am not even joking.

You have to pop the pimple to get rid of the pus so it can heal.

It hurts. It might bleed.

But after that you learn to take care of your god damn skin.

>faggots are going to be dumb shits and get themselves killed

I feel pretty good, ya fucking leaf.

this

Also to consider:

Plywood boards that can be placed onto ground-story windows
Sturdy boards and brackets to place on the inside of doors.
Water filters and purification tablets

GET THIS SHIT DONE BEFORE ELECTIONS

Guns: I won't spend much time on this. I already own several firearms at this point so I'm more concerned about stocking up on ammo. And I'm sure there are people that have much better thoughts on this than I do. But, if your working with a limited budget, say $300 is all you got... and again, I know this is going to controversial, but... Hi-Point C9. It is a cheap, basic, no-frills, 9mm pistol. You'll probably find them for under $200. They aren't made for concealed carry, this is a nightstand gun, or glovebox gun, or on the hip gun. A lot of gun-gurus will poo-poo them for their lack of refinement, but they are built like a tank. They don't jam and will fire anything. I've had mine for 12 years and have never had an issue with it. The same cannot be said for my more expensive handguns. So drop your $200 on the pistol, get a couple of 10 round mags, and spend the rest on ammo.

Live in a state with a long wait-time for handguns? Go to a gun store and find a good used shotgun. Ask the dude at the counter for advice. Tell him your budget. You should easily find one for $200-$300. Then throw whatever you can into ammo.

God I hope this is true.

Need a good water filter on a budget?
amazon.com/Sawyer-Products-Water-Filtration-System/dp/B00FHRADQ2

And just a note, a Britta pitcher filters out stuff that makes your water taste bad, not the stuff that makes you sick.

Do research into purifying water with bleach as well and how to store water.

why do they need to cooperate?

california has a 10 day wait on ALL guns. If you are in california and do not have guns, vote and flee.

>the left is going to go bat shit, and for a brief time
And none of the people who threatened to leave the country will do so. Unfortunately.

how many will die and why cant we openly hunt them down for treason causing division instead of working towards the goal of a United States.

Kill them all.... No mercy for them turning their back on America. Their only salvation will be found in their death for their sins upon our great nation.

So are you gonna get in the car and help Make America Great Again.

you guys are fucking autistic, libshits won't do anything but complain and cry. it's only the niggers and mexicans in major cities who will get upset and start looting. shit will only happen if right-wingers start to fight them and antagonize them, which if you do you are a moron for fulfilling (((their))) wish to divide us. just let the niggers nig, most cops are with Trump and will fight to keep these apes under control.

>How do you feel about that?

Bretty good ....its happening