THE DIVIDED STATES OF HYSTERIA 4 storytim

it's time

to wish you were reading calexit instead

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/divided states/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holler holler recieve dollar

also you can read the other story tims on the archive desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/divided states/

this comic fucking loves aeiral shots of prisons with random drones copypasted all over

to be honest the regular suicide squad would be better if it had gang bangs

took a while for San Fransisco to be mentioned

>she

yes

also if anyone's actually reading this shit, piss respond so the thread stays up

he read the script

there's a gunbattle for some reason

Completely ignoring the actual content of this comic the art is so fucking intrusive. The pasted in and stretched patterns. The unreadable overlaid words. The repetitive paneling. The Patterns pasted into some of the narration boxes. Photos run through filters used as backgrounds.

It's like someone decided to use every technique they just learned off youtube tutorials at once and it's just so visually assaulting.

>CAME for the buttfucking-- stayed for the HIV

thanks

It doesn't have as much poser tracing as it could, those ww2 tanks in issue one nonwithstanding

UCCH

>tosh.o

Damn this comic is relevant

and that's that

whoever is still here, stay tuned for WORDS

>I consider myself a reasonably good writer and a reasonably good draftsman

also some talk about that shitty cover that god pulled

in regards to that cover (which I will repost eventually)

>it was well drawn, well-designed, well=colored, a perfectly competent job

okay chaykin

okay

the cover in question (also fuck I forgot the last page)

here's the page that talks about

now for letters that chaykin didn't read

this is it for real

So who was he talking about here?

Nevermind, I found it.

Based Chaykin

Well, THATs not what I was expecting.

Predictions people. Which will get more heat? The gay fetish rape shit, or the anti jewish slurs?

Bump

I should clip this for the next AIDS thread.

I don't think Chaykin has put out a well drawn comic since Midnight Men in 1993.

If I understand his career timeline after that he gt out of comics and spent the next few years as a screenwriter, then he came back in the mid 2000's with the level of quality people associate with him name today.

Try to look at Mighty Love, Satellite Sam or Black Kiss II. I love Midnight Men, but the man have works of better quality.

>or the anti jewish slurs?
Anyone who suddenly picks now to complain about Chaykin using Jewish slurs would be exactly the same kind of oblivious idiot Chaykin rails about in his editorials.

Headshot bump

I didn't say it was his best work, just his last one near American Flagg or Blackhawk levels.

Welcome to Sup Forumsmblr

Considering you had working comic professionals at image lose their shit so hard that they actually wanted to invite him, and the entire image creator lineup to sensitivity training seminars on transexualtiy, I think oblivious idiot isn't too unreasonable of a standard here.

>it's that shitty tumblresque artist

I hope she got triggered with this on twitter.

Bump

This man knows his shit.

Bump

>Slap N.Aughrty Dick

>two prisoners
>one bed

well there's where your rape problem's coming from.

Bump

Bump

Babs Tarr huh?