YFW a pervert Jew singlehandedly did what an army of Sup Forumsacks memeing around the clock for 18 months couldn't

YFW a pervert Jew singlehandedly did what an army of Sup Forumsacks memeing around the clock for 18 months couldn't.

What? of course a political insider married to Hillary Clintons best friend did a more efficient job. thats pretty fucking understandable

> pretending Weiner wasn't a Sup Forumslack

Paranoid, self-hating jew, hell-bent on taking down the establishment, spent most of his life online, apparent obsession with CP...

The signs are all there, user. We all share this credit.

dude

bro

So Weiner is /our guy/ now?

He was an oldfag mod.

>Antonio Chorizo

bruh

Thanks Jewish pervert, you are my greatest ally :^)
Have a Ivanka

I've been sending pictures of my cock to people 24/7.

The Clintons hate Jews. A Jew is taking down the Clintons.

We've reached the Berenstxin universe now. All bets are off.

The hero we deserve

10 (You)s says history will spin this to make Weiner the unlikely redeemer of American politics.

We'll know the truth. He was the hero all along. Not the one we deserved, but the one we needed. A Dick Knight.

More synchronicity. The Internet is making it easy to see now. When our thoughts line up is when the Meme Magick happens.

Never trust a jew, idiot.

>implying this isn't a manifestation of meme magic

you cannot trust the jew, but you can always trust in Jewish self destruction

>YFW a pervert Jew singlehandedly did what an army of Sup Forumsacks memeing around the clock for 18 months couldn't.
Clearly you haven't heard the legend of "Mad Thad" McMichael.

Even in the best-case scenario, the scorpion drowns too.

Carlos Danger is a wild card, you never know what he's going to do and you never know whose side he's on.