Oh God

Oh God
youtube.com/watch?v=vjZ48tlj-QU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4gMJynUqCI
youtube.com/watch?v=qjycf7h4KZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0Jp3adPtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, so this is what it feels like to not be "in" anymore.

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS

Jesus christ, why.

Movies made sense, but fucking cartoon from 30 years ago!?

Still better than the Emoji Movie.

Yeah, that sums up the new series, it's overall quality and it's intended audience perfectly.

Well technically it's a cartoon from next week.

diarrhea or turd.

both shit.

Corporate America is so fucking out of touch with the rest of the world. It really is funny watching old white rich shits try to pander so hard to shit they just don't understand in the slightest.

>human language will be replaced by emojis in the future
>emojis will bring back hieroglyphs
>we are getting closer to a new stone age everyday

>The bit where they jump to September 23rd on the calendar is a reference to the day the next episode will air
>That day is a Saturday
>Video shows it as a Monday
Yup.

Western animation

>you'll never be an old fuck whose life support is failing
>you'll never enslave tribes of savages whose only form of communication is to carve emojis to wood and stone
>you'll never force them to build a burial site that puts pyramids in shame for you
>you'll never watch in glee while your overseers force the savages to write your epitaphs and spells to protect your grave and help passing to the next world in proper english even while the barbarians cry in pain and confusion why they're forced to carve these weird symbols
>you'll never have the builders blinded and cast into wilderness after the construction is done so that no one will never be able to replicate your grand monument
>you'll never be buried in the tomb surrounded by your riches and young slaves sacrificed to be servants in the afterlife
>you'll never have your tomb be buried by the nature and lay hidden for centuries or millennia
>some future archeologist will never stumble upon your tombs in the far future once the society has revolved write language and civilization
>you'll never have a future archeologists study your tomb in wonder and awe, staring at the wonders buried with you
>you'll never have your sarcophagus opened by the future archeologists and have them be overjoyed finding your well preserved remains
>you'll never have your corpse shown off in a museum, surrounded by the treasures taken from your tomb and listed as the anonymous the great in a museum description plate

Why live?

I thought it was fun. Duck Blur got me.

I'm more surprised by how it has so many Likes more than anything

Pfft. I realized I wasn't with it when the Wii U had apparently been out for 2 months and I didn't even realize.

Quality content

youtube.com/watch?v=o4gMJynUqCI

They've been making those for a wihle.

That was cute. Fight me

This, the fact that a lot of you are just now noticing this just shows how behind you guys are, not them.

Well isn't this a cute fan video...

This is official? Why?

I would rather create an Empire that brings civilization back on it's feet. By force if necessary.

Kinda cute, probably better than the emoji movie too.

At first I thought this was one of those pajeet bizarre crossover videos

You know the ones

youtube.com/watch?v=qjycf7h4KZM
Yeah, their oldest one was made in 2015. You guys need to get with the times.

I'm glad they've moved away from what they originally had on the channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0Jp3adPtc

damn i can't believe they made emojews (which is what i call emojis)
my life is ruined, fuck disney, ducktales was perfect and i can't believe they're trying to appeal to actual children instead of me

...that wasn't actually that bad

>Pfft. I realized I wasn't with it when the Wii U had apparently been out for 2 months and I didn't even realize.

>The day when you read a joke about how many pokemon there are and kinda sympathize with it cause you don't know all of them anymore either.
>When you watch an episode of FOP you've seen a million times and just now understand that Seinfeld joke.
Growing up sucks.

>You Wa Shock intensifies

Kinda cute, went on too long.

Don't worry, I doubt Nintendo themselves had realized the Wii U had been out two months in with that abysmal launch lineup.

>Soon, we will all have been kangz
Feels good, man