There are people on this board right now who completely believe Cartman was in the right

There are people on this board right now who completely believe Cartman was in the right.

lots of people on Sup Forums hate women

Be honest. Would you let Cartman jack you off with his boy titties if he offered?

Anyone kind of get a Bojack boner watching Cartman throw away the best thing that ever happened to him with a smile on his face?

your a shit person arnt you

He is an asshole. Heidi was being the nicest possible person she could be and put up with his shit for far too long.

Sup Forums's a place where sick people gather user.

What is your point?

If he wants to be single, let him. I don't see what the huge fuss is about

Sup Forums and Cartman are always right

No he's an edgelord.

I believe Cartman is going to be Cartman. All that teary eyed drama should have no effect on him at all, and it didn't. In that regard, he was completely in character and from a cartoon that's a big part of what I ask for.

Heidi is either going to fade back into obscurity or rise to the challenge. Maybe she'll become his little punching bag like Butters? Maybe she'll play mind games with him like Wendy? Maybe she's just as fucked up and crazy as him deep down and she'll go full yandere, like early Wendy? We'll see. But Cartman did exactly what Cartman should be expected to do in this situation. That PC shit was always a thinly veiled lie.

Bewwwwbs

Thing is they are setting heidi up to be cartmans cartman. She will get more obsessive now and think she was wrong.

Some men just want to go their own way.

You think she'll be like the BTAS Harley Quinn to his Joker? Holy SHIT Heidi is going to try to kill Kyle!

Cartman did exactly what was expected of him when confronted with commitment that doesn't stand to benefit him in any meaningful way: disengage from it as soon as he possibly could.

I'd like this but she'll probably just disappear. Seems like they want to burn S20 to the ground and move on.

Do you think they'll do some more superhero based episodes with Fractured coming out in like a month?

I think that's fairly likely. Maybe not a big three parter like SoT, but some reference to it at least, the week before it comes out. No reason not to.

>Maybe she'll play mind games with him like Wendy? Maybe she's just as fucked up and crazy as him deep down and she'll go full yandere, like early Wendy?

MEMBER when people were making this bullshit fan theories for Wendy to try justify the fact that last seas was garbage!?

>t. kyle
fuck off kike

theyre going to get back together and you damn well know it. this is getting too predictable

What if Heidi tries to kill the Jews and everything gets reset because of Kenny's powers?

Rezero parody with Kenny when?

People often hate what they can't have.

>Implying Kenny gets to do anything anymore

Poor kid didn't get to do shit all of last season

No, I avoided SP threads for the most part last season except when episodes aired. What was the Wendy theory?