Trump down 12 points in ABC poll. 4 days later down 2. 1 day later down 1

Lol I guess they decided that the 2 down poll was inacurate and they needed to correct the record.

I guess they can only rig the polls so much. It would look a bit obvious if 90% of the people polled where black women or something.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump will win.

Yeah he had serious momentum before all this shit. This will turn some people off because it further reminds normies with short attention spans of why they dont like Hillary. And similarily because it was dropped now they wont have enough time to recover and forget about it.

It will also push people away because they dont want another Nixon type situation where all she does it fight to stay in for a year or so.

This probably wont have a huge effect on democrats. Maybe it will turn a few Bernouts away but I think the biggest effect will be on independents and Republicans who planned to sit out the election.

And there is still the monster vote to think about. Polls cannot quantify how many first time voters will turn up along people who havent voted in a very long time.

That was likely the reason why Obama did better than expected. He managed to get enough black people that had never voted before to join in which swung it a few points in his favour.

Huh would have thought this woukd get more replies. A 11 point swing in 5 days thats also confirmed to not be a outlier by the fact that it was done back to back with nearly identical results should be huge news.

Your just confirming what we all know and why shills are kill now on the subject, the polls have been rigged and the clossr we get to the 8th the less they will lie to save face.

Good thread, its just become literal gospel to the choire

Its must confirmation that ABC polls were utter bogus and now they are trying to save face.

Don't forget that the ABC/WaPo had an oversampling of Demoncrats by ~9% or so as well (meaning in an even sample Trump would be ahead easily).

lol you are so cool

Oh didnt look at the sampling data. Ill have a quick look now.

Its been great watching every MSM org burn their reputation to ash. The best part is that a day after the election they will still have that North Korean rep. Rebranding wont work.

some hilarious shit

The percentages of people not trusting the media is already high (something like 88% in Republicans and 58% in Democrats). My hope is that the media becomes so powerless/distrusted that it had to start from zero again and return to their roots of non-partisan investigative journalism.

but MUH WEIGHTED RESULTS

Yeah, Hillary has probably already thrown a hissy fit over this.

Btw looked through the pollung data. I glossed over it but it seemed to have no information on women vs men polled % of minorities republicans democrats independants etc. Looks like they are pulling stuff out of their ass. Probably corrected it a bit so they wouldnt be a complete joke come election day.

The ideal result will be that they have to stop taking bribes by necessity, because this shows that it's an unsustainable business plan.

The polls are fake. Results will be Trump +5 in every swing state.

This has been known for months now.

Trump +5 in each swing state. CRT plz leave.

But yeah jokes aside I think Trump could really suprise us with a landslide like Reagan or Nixon. Every pol I bother checking that has the relevant data is massivly sqewed towards Hillary. Some state polls have over twice as much democrats polled as republicans when the state leans republican. And Hillary still bately has a lead in that poll. And as I mentioned before there is the unknown number of first time votets and people who have sat out many cycles that polls cannot factor in. And the fact that Trump beats Hillary by a large margin when it comes to wether people are looking forward to voting or how willing to vote they are.

And there is the fact that Trump is trending upward in every poll at a fast rate.

I cant wait to see the reactions from the left. BTW is it true that in America they hold onto the results so that it aires on prime time tv? If so the reaction should be much better. Brexit was to much of a slow burn whilst they added things up. And it was to late to have a instant simultanious reaction from lots of people. I would have loved to have sat in town eating a meal whilst checking the results and seeing Brecit had one. Then see the panic and dispear spread like wild fire. Youd probably see some people crying in public.

I'm just waiting for the reaction compilations with bring me to life in the background.

You have to check to see if the poll has weighted demographics. It's really common to get over samples of certain groups, so good polls will adjust the samples towards what they think the electoral turnout will be and then go from there. Monmouth, iirc, does a really good job of putting the demographic weights in a visible place near the start of the poll.

That said, it's still really common to see the weighted demographics oversample certain groups. Many polling models are weighting women and blacks as having larger shares of the electorate in 2016 than 2012, so that's what suspicious. Do people seriously think that blacks are going to turn out for Clinton like they did for Obama? They also tend to underweight independents some, but that's a bit trickier because independents as a voting group are really hard to model.

At the end of the day, the only result that matters is once the polls close next Tuesday, until then its all speculation and confirmation bias in full effect. Could Trump pull a Reagan circa 1980 and absolutely bury her, of course, but the inverse of some fucko Bush v. Gore shenanigans is in the cards too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG