Trump is on record loving and endorsing open borders and globalism

Trump is on record loving and endorsing open borders and globalism.

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99"

Hillary Clinton voted for a physical barrier between Mexico and the US in 2006:
cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-clinton-back-border-fence-law

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/
youtu.be/9p1ZKJHx-xI
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A FUCKING KIKE

You know you have zero credibility with your flag, right?

There are multiple sources confirming my claims

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html

mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

Wtf I love Trump now, now I know hildawg is racist

>remember they get paid when you reply
>hide/report

Even if it was true in 2013 it's certainly not how he thinks now. Not like I believe anything that comes from a kike.

>"We will not fall for the false song of globalism"

>trying to Jew this hard

nice sources fag.
He was obviously talking about having a global economy in which US leaders actually have our interests in mind.
Do you really not know how transparent your agenda is?

WTF I hate trump now?

"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all,"

That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sorry that you are incapable of understanding what it is like to care about anyone else, do not betray your species.
You are either stupid or you are following a highly misguided agenda.
You Will Not Win Against Truth.
Stop trying now before you hurt yourself.

and*

itt: trumpfag damage control

Theyre sliding this so hard

Bump

lol where are the trumpjews now

Come out you fucking trumpshills

Trying to jew Trump? That's a dangerous game you're playing, Shlomo

He got redpilled

Oy vey! The same Israeli poster makes it again because he wants Hillary to win!

Here's the post, he probably can't even access CNN because he's using a VPN is probably just a dirty Malaysian.

edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/

He's talking about finances and global exchange.

>EUR shrinking
>GBP shrinking to the chagrin of the brits who say "brexit is a mistake" now that their service economy is all they have

Hahaha, and the rich get richer.

wtf i'm still voting Trump now

>don't trust him goyim, look at this one-off op-ed that was probably ghost written

His sons and daughters got JEW'd very much to his delight

Thanks OP. I'm a hillshill now.

>clinton news network

Calm down CTR

ECONOMIC POLICY vs IMMIGRATION POLICY you fucking morons.

>Still better than listening to a kike
>still better than voting for more corruption
>still better than voting for more lies
>still better than the direction the USA has been going

Your point is moot, kike

Good trumpshill denial, nail yourself to the cross before a better man nails you to it, you fucking disgrace.

>jew posting on pol
no one here believes you

A global economy with the interest of the US put first sounds great.

Right now, you have global terrorism with the US paying Iran 1.6 Billion. It doesn't sound like the above.

You need to put your house in order before the first goal can be achieved.

Daily reminder we got around 400 jews here in total.

Feel free to immigrate and remove kebab, unless youre a nigger,kike or mudslime.

He did wear a jew cape among "niggers", this is Sup Forumsfags saviour, fucking joke, what has happened to Sup Forums.

>when you knew CTR would try to use this one day so you had the counter saved up

Sorry but I had to Trump the Record this time

.my = Malaysia
not a real web site.

10 feet higher mugroso

He is part of the elite you dumb fucking wetback, he is not your friend, he will fucking enslave you given the chance, you're nothing but a slave to him.

Slide it!

he was just being sarcastic

why dont u go fuck urself OP. the only answer for america is TRUMP

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

DRUMPFSHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Not an argument, three times a wetback.

>He is part of the elite you dumb fucking wetback
>dumb fucking wetback

>checks flag

Feet
Higher
Puto

Yes. You posted it in a thread of its own. Keep up the good work

sorry i dont understand illegal

DEFEND THIS DRUMPFSHILLS

Melania?

The reason for the new muh muh emailz

POST YFW THE JIDF HAVE TAKEN A NEW FORM ON Sup Forums AND THEY'RE NOW DISGUISED AS TRUMPKEKS

You are right; but the cognitive dissonance is too high

Hillary is on record as being against gay marriage.

i dont speak cuck either

BASED
MEANWHILE TRUMP HAS TRANNIES RUNNING AROUND IN HIS TOWERS

Of course you do, you fucking serote,

He's so retarded. What do his 6th and 14th amendment rights have to do with anything. Oops this is common law. Constitutions don't "have to be" written. Because that makes too much sense. So none of this really matters. Only rhetoric. Now Frump has a civil Epstein related case and we can form our own opinions. Just like a criminal case. Herpity derp

Any with credibility?

OY VEY THE GOYIM DONT KNOW

Just like pochahontas packing crate speaks no engrish. I bet you speak the language of her nipples since we've all seen them

>Hillary is on record as being against gay marriage.
trumptards on suicide watch.

No more dickgirs or femmenine benis.

could you translate that to American, you cucks forget your manners?

WEREN'T YOU FAGGOTS ALWAYS SPAMMING THE LATIMES POLL CAUSE IT ALWAYS HAD BLUMPF WITH A LEAD? NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT ISNT CREDIBLE

I know your job has become a lot easier JIDF since youve gotten your trumpfag disguise but at least put some effort into your posts if you want to make those 0.02 shekels

Blumpf. Fucking blumpf i cant breathe. Gimme a sec. one more shoop before bed

>Iran
>the country that makes a new threat every day to destroy XYZ
>no reason for sanctions

Actually no. The narrative wouldn't have worked out. Have an old one instead. Anyways you killed it. Blumpf

Wow i never tought i would see the day CTR got so desperate htey tried to steal Trump policies.

Israeli Jews are the good Jews... Westernized American Jews are the bad Jews

This is rich coming from a merchant. I think your forgot to turn on your proxy

Don't get me wrong friend, but if i have to choose betwin having peace in that shithole you call home and nuclear winter, you know i will chose the winter every time.

At this point trump could admit he is sexually attracted to horse and all his supporters would be like "oh yeah? well what about bengazi?" Its a cult of personality kinda like ho chi mihn or Mussolini

tweet just from the other day

Hes such a good goy

Do I have any reason to pretend to be someone else? I'm not ashamed of my nationality, faggot.
Iran also funds terrorist organizations.
Assuming Trump wins and USA-Russia relationships are fixed, there is no reason for there to be any war in the middle east. ISIS is on its hind legs and Iran won't attack Israel when they're 100% guaranteed to get rekt in return.

defend this one you trumpkikes
youtu.be/9p1ZKJHx-xI

Oh, look... It's you again. How many shekels per hour do they pay you to spread your criminal leftism here? Give me one valid reason why you and your family should not be executed as a measure of self-defense against your ideological cancer.

Donald has obviously been overdosing on redpills recently and listening to infowars more and more, so he changed his mind.

(You)

Don't get me wrong, I'm Christian but i would rather the holy land be a fucking crater than be infested with kikes and mudshites, because i like peace nothing else.

Trump is a windmill, he changes his political opinions all the time. He is not a real globalist and he would not stand for globalist policies.

I love you Israel. I support Israel. I speak to a couple of Jews in Israel on programming and trying to learn Hebrew. I enjoy hearing about conservative Jews, even if that conservativism has racial intonations.

Thank you for standing up against obvious shills. A salut.

>he changed his mind

He does that a lot. A vote for Trump is a vote for a big question mark, at this point.

keep making more threads like these schlomo you red pill more than we 98%'ers ever could

hey, at least you know he is pondering to you kikes

that is at least something

>Iran also funds terrorist organizations
I'm very confused if these posts are satire or not, your flag is throwing me off
Oh look, the kikes are seething
>OP exposes trump loves globalism
>"How many shekels per hour do they pay you to spread your criminal leftism here?"

The shills are malfunctioning
>Alex jones
He's controlled oppostion who never names the jew, fuck off

>Israel

>1 post by this ID

yes shekelgoybergsteinwitz =]
lets show the goyi... guys the truth!!!

Trump never claimed he was against trade or cooperation with other countries... He just wants trade deals that are fair, and policies that serve American interests, rather than deffer to the international community...
Saying borders undermine financial stability does not imply supporting open borders for unlimited flow of goods and people. It implies better cooperation to address trade imbalances,
and currency manipulations.
Trump had elaborated on this point on countless occasions.

notice how OP's flag draws all the literal merchants out, it's like flies being attracted to feces

>OP exposes trump loves globalism
Even if we accept everything said by OP's article at face value, 2013 was before the refugee crisis started and direct evidence of the horrors multikulti started to surface. Why should he be blamed for being wrong about something and changing his mind after being confronted with the evidence of the destruction large-scale immigration causes?

he was talking about a free flow of goods, services, and capital. He was not talking about open borders for third world scum coming into the West.

Yeah because Muslims started flowing in European/western countries and leeching off welfare and raping white women only after 2013, it was not even an issue a day before that right.

Marketing and economy in a country can (and should) walk separated from external demography.

But, even if Trump still is a kike supporter, at least he promises get one part of the problem solved, aka mexicans and mudslimes.

To solve the jew problem, it will take some time, if ever, so, be happy for now.

That 2010 court transcript is troubling... Any sources on it?

He's already backtracked on both the Muslim and Mexican issue, no more mass deportations but he'll just continue doing what Obama's already doing and no more Muslim ban, but instead just "extremel vetting" as he said live during the last debate when asked if his Muslim ban still is a thing since his VP said its no longer his stance

And yet, after all that said... Would you prefer voting for Hillary? And don't come at me with Jill Shekelstein or Gary "is aleppo in a ghetto?" Johnson;

You can literally just google "epstein trump" and you'll find everything you need
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

I never said it wasn't an issue before that. I said the ill effects weren't as acute and visible.

its coming ...