Who is your favorite Sup Forums female warrior?

Who is your favorite Sup Forums female warrior?

A battleground Teela is fine too.

My all time favorite. Damn, I miss her. The Marvel version is shit.

she was gone long before she migrated to Marvel. Todd wanted to stop using her because of the Gaiman lawsuit which is why she was killed off permanently in the Spawn Universe.

What she has been up to these days on Marvel? They stopped doing her since UNSOLICITED OPINIONS IN ISRAEL last I remember.

I'm aware. It still sucks. I'm just glad we got those totally decent issues of Curse of the Spawn and her little mini-series by Gaiman before she was killed forever. I also wish Marvel had kept her closer to her Image version in terms of personality and sass but I know that's a nigh impossibility with Marvel being run by SJWs.

I have no clue. I skimmed through Asgard's Assassin and Queen of Hel and they basically turned her into an bland, emotionless "tough girl" and also made her a dyke. Go figure.

She escaped "Queen of Hel" but got stuck in Bendis' GotG, which went as well as you can imagine.
I think she was last seen in his final issue, threatening to kill the Badoon/Brood (I can't remember which one) Queen.

I've never read a single Bendis comic. Why do people hate him?

You're asking why people hate him? Bendis?

Oh yeah, I'm aware. All I'm saying is that Angela was lost way before the Marvel transition. To me she'll always be the one Gaiman wrote in the 90s

Yes, that's what I'm asking. I know nothing about him or his work and am curious why he is hated.

That's what you're asking?

You're curious. About Bendis? Brian Bendis, the writer?

Yes, the man named Brian Michael Bendis. The comic author. Who writes comics.