Why are Jews so obsessed with precious metals and stones? Throughout history...

Why are Jews so obsessed with precious metals and stones? Throughout history, Jews have been heavily involved in the gold, silver and gems trade, even the bible makes numerous references to such things.

Are they dwarves or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/08/26/health/fecal-transplant-poop-medicine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having your wealth in an easy-to-carry form is great if the goyim keep kicking you out of their countries for (((no reason))).

if you knew how any of these metals were formed

i like stones
also mineral stones

>JEWlery

It's simple. Where there's money, there's Jews.

No dwarves mine gold and jewels for themselves and actually work for their riches.
>Jews are more like elves
>and niggers are dark elves/drow

>no reason

Kys

>((Diamond's))

Because precious metal and gems, have value outside of a countries monetary system.

Jews know inherently that fiat money is worthless, because of Jews.

So they hoard gold, silver and gems.

if you dont like minerals youre basically hardly even white

this is actually white people

white people love shiny rocks like they're some fucking raccoons

Tolkien dwarves are literally based on Jews. Their language is based on hebrew, they don't have souls, they are compelled by greed. Gimli represents Jews who convert to christianity, he is the only dwarf that gets to go to heaven.

Dwarves my ass.
They are obviously based off Goblins.

All races like diamonds/gemstones. Whites, blacks, indians, chinese, etc.

because christians were fucking idiots and barred themselves from doing it themselves

I want to say how new are you, but even normal Internet users know about echos. So instead I'll call you out on your shit posting.

Yet only niggers steal trash from dumpsters
>and you're calling gentile whites 'coons

from what episode is this?

Because they are obsessed with owning the world.

Their god is the god of this world and he promised them everything basically.

According to the Traditions they follow they are waiting for their Messiah to come and then they will have a bunch of Goy slaves and a paradise on Earth.

They wait for Yahshua, but its not Jesus. They will tell you openly that Jesus is not their Messiah.

Yahshua means Yah is savior. Yah or Iao is the son of the Demiurge.

they dont do physical labor. Thats why they're into banking and lawyer or doctor type jobs now

Go back to plebbit, newfag.

I only know of one race who pillaged a whole continent to obtain shiny rocks

hint: it wasn't jews

But it was also jews. Ask anyone in the diamond business, or visit Antwerp.

>Are they dwarves or something?
Other way around. Dwarves are based on Jews.

this. read the bible. they only left egypt with the shirts on their backs and flat bread. yet somehow they made a big golden calf like a month later. where'd that gold come from and why was pharaoh so keen on pursuing them?

This. Tolkein and those like him in the past have depicted dwarves based on Jews. Tolkien's southerners army from mordor was most likely based on Africans and Arabs.

They used their earrings.

>it was just our earrings, goy! we got all our earrings together and made a fucking calf

It's a well known fact that jews have been using alchemy to transmute gold for thousands of years

Investing in precious metals keeps your wealth safe when the economy gets fucked.

It's too bad Emu's can't transmute deserts into forests

Back in the middle ages, Jews were not allowed to be farmers/labourers so they had to look for alternative jobs.
Christianity does not allow banking, so the Jews took up the trade and became associated with gold.

tieflings actually

Have you ever seen gold my man? It's noble sheen is intoxicating, the moment you see it you want to hold it, want to feel it rapidly getting warm from the warmth of your hands, want to stroke its unblemished surface, want to perceive its solid weight. It's a visceral attraction deeply ingrained in any man, it's almost sexual, and it's eternal.

why do people hate jews? Honest question. I don't think i've ever encountered one. But isn't everyone trying to get rich? so to me it sounds like you guys are hating the players and not the game

>911
wew lad

Well back in Biblical times gold was a standard form of currency, at least in the OT so it's not unusual.

More recently it's because Jews get persecuted all the time and one of the first things that happens is the state seizes their assets (in fact shaking the Jews down was a great medieval tradition) so Jews got into the habit of stockpiling easily changed precious stones and gold, because if worst comes to worst you can pick it up and run with it.

Not a clue, every Jew I've ever met has either been cool or in that normal band of behaviour.

People are told they need to follow rules on a level playing field and certain tribal supremacists subvert the game by rigging the system.

Jesus christ, Chaim.

I not jewish, but i have a big thing for precious gems,

I have a collection of Sapphires, Emeralds, and Rubies worth a few thousand.

Read the Bible.
All of it.

If you convinced a Jew that fecal matter had monetary value he would chug laxative and shit in a money bag.

No.

Fecal Transplant samples are actually big money right now, but I think laxatives ruin the sample, it has to come from healthy alphas.
cnn.com/2015/08/26/health/fecal-transplant-poop-medicine/

Highly mobile trade. Jews needed to specialize in mobile retail or highly specialized skills (law, banking, etc.) because of the persecution they faced throughout history.

Fuck you man, now we are going to have toilet Jews

>why would the the snake oil salesmen love something that has close to no actual quantifiable worth to the average citizen who will buy it for absorbent amounts?

underrated post

>absorbent amounts?
American education strikes again

Its already been a thing for years and its now thanks to some regulations bodies its a quickly growing industry, you are just late to the game with your ignorance and confusion, go do some cardio and poop in a bag for tendie money.

usury became a sin only in the 2nd testament, jews remain unaffected.

kill me

>Are they dwarves or something?
AHA!

noo I don't can into the draggings you and make portals in big stones or mountains...

nor make weapons and powerful shit from impossible shit like the breath of a fish.

You almost had me there for a sec

>Black elves?