Mosaic's Creator HATES Booster, Frank, Howard, Lobo & Sniktbub

He's literally Sup Forums's polar opposite.

On one hand, I can kinda see his point. Some shit just ain't for me, like Shade the Changing Girl
On the other hand, I don't imagine books like Marville or American being good by any stretch of the definition of the word good

Bad taste isn't why the dude is a terrible person. It's being an inflamatory retard, and THAT would have him fit in well in the post "Sup Forums is love" period.

Who cares? Hating real characters won't make people like the body jumping nighger.

This thread again?

Yeah, OPs lead is terrible

The real topic starter is that saying nothing is bad because all tastes are subjective is the most fart sniffing thing I have ever heard

No shit all taste is subjective that's why we deem things good or bad on what a majority of people like or don't like

Here.

>Hates Lobo
>Hates Howard The Duck
>Hates Booster
How can a man with this much shit taste exist?

>(comic book version)

Further proof that cape movies were a mistake. This person would've never been drawn to comics let alone writing comics if not for them.

>I hate Booster Gold

I don't really understand how he can hate a borderline D-Lister (until 52 then he made it all the way up to C-Lister) who barely gets any push other than by Geoff Johns. He hasn't even showed up since like 2012 barring Convergence.

Because he's a white male that people like.

>I hate Howard the Duck
We shank people for words like that 'round here.
Steve Gerber was one of the best things to happen to Marvel and cape comics in general.

>Going to CBR
Op you lost

>I hate Lobo.

Explains why his writing was so shitty.

>I hate [character] (comic book version)
So he's a huge normie who wrote a shitty book and got hired solely for the color of his skin, opinion discarded, life goes on.

> Neither Marvel or DC have ever put out a bad comic, just ones some people didn't like.

Wow so he is just retarded?

Sup Forums has never read a Howard the Duck or Lobo comic.

Because Booster has fans that push him into cartoons to artificially raise his profile. He's 100% neglected in the comic book world nowadays but he won the hearts of people who grew up to work on cartoons during his spotlight years so to non comic readers he seems like a bigger deal than he is.

You really care a lot about that guy's opinion
Are you also asking yourself what kind of men he likes, OP?

>the nig who wrote Mosaic lurks Sup Forums

What? I love Howard the Duck and Lobo. I'm just pointing out, correctly, that most of Sup Forums don't know shit about either except what they know through cultural osmosis and cartoons because they've never read any of their comics.

Sup Forums is basically nothing but outraging farming now.

For fucks sake somebody posted a facebook post of a pedophile who doesn't even read comics.

This thread again?
why is it allowed?

There's a Howard the Duck storytime going on almost every day right now in Sup Forums.

>I am the one true fan of Howard and Lobo!

JSA storytime doesn't count and you know it

How often do you see people even ask for recommendations for Howard or Lobo, or even talk about their comics at all?

>Because Booster has fans that push him into cartoons to artificially raise his profile

The only show you can say this is true in is Brave and the Bold. He showed up once in JLU and barely any in JLA. He didn't even appear in Young Justice and that had a whole Blue Beetle arc.

There was a thread the other day asking for Lobo recs.

> THING HAPPENING ON CBR!!!
good, fucking stay there

>if it's not in Sup Forums it doesn't exist
>doesn't count because I say so

>Neither Marvel or DC have ever put out a bad comic, just ones some people didn't like.
> There are no bad tactics, only bad targets

>JSA storytime doesn't count
seriously fuck off

> Ultimatum exists
> Ultimates 3 exists
> Trouble exists
> Identity Crisis exists
> Marville exists
> America exists
> Somichu exists

> "There's no bad comics guys."

Eat my ass

I'm not very into comic creators - is this guy's output any good?
I can't imagine the meme that everything about comics is subjective is at all conducive to artistic growth.

>sonichu
In his defense, he was only talking about DC and Marvel comics.

True. Only 1 of those is indie though. The rest are Marvel and DC

he's written a single comic then posted some stuff on CBR and Sup Forums got mad about it

He mostly writes genreshit novels like Star Trek books and such.

his appearance in JLU was good enough for him to get a fanbase

I call that bullshit. How does he explain Marville? If a book is critized by other artists, overall most readers say its a bad book, you can call it a bad book. If more call it bad, than its mostly a bad book. Mayber if you like a bad book, you have no taste?

To let off some steam. I guess.

>hates Booster
How can you hate Booster, that's like hating titties

> well, Earth's greatest Gree
> okay, Earth's first Gr
> BOY HOWDY DID HE HAVE A FINE TUSH

With that you can excuse everything.

>Hitler? He wasnt bad, some just didnt like what he did or his phylosophy wasnt their taste.
>Rape isnt bad. Just some dont like it, cope with it.
>Poison? Its not bad for you, some just dont like it. Dont put your taste above facts.

No this is absolute bullshit. This is why the "all art is subjective" line is generally followed by a "psshhh shut the fuck up faggot".

It has merit in some cases but when people say "all" it loses value. There is such a thing as bad.

Untrue, I have the Island of Doctor Bong issues. Those were great. A few others as well.

It is likely true that anyone who thinks DP started the 4th wall breaking probably hasn't read Howard, though. Or Shulkie.

>Sup Forums is basically nothing but outraging farming now.
As you post bait like that. I'm no Milo fan but only faggots parrot the pedo thing. He was literally raped, especially by social media standards, and yet he's called a pedo for not condemning it.

Seems to me the people that generally ree about victim shaming are the ones shaming a victim.

I couldn't help but notice the inherent bait of your comment, though, especillay juxtaposed with "Sup Forums is outrage farming". that was just too much.

"No books are bad, it's just taste! Therefore anyone who says my nook is bad is wrong! Checkmate nerds!"

Who cares what he hates or why

Is he even writing anything? Who gives a fuck.

You should be much more concerned about what Slott doesn't like, or Spencer.

>You should be much more concerned about what Slott doesn't like, or Spencer.
decent stories, apparently

This. It's not like IDW where they have an America hating communist writing for GI JOE: All American Hero.

Well of course that guy would have such an opinion

>an America hating communist writing for GI JOE: All American Hero.
That sound like something i would totally read.

How many fucking times are you going to make this thread?

>Mosaic creator is a hack
More new at 11.

>I hate the PUNISHER (comic book version)
filthy dumb MCU scum