Ben Shapiro loves Trump now

Do you forgive him?

nope

Fuck off Ben

I've changed

Ben is very smart but only cares about making everyone butthurt, which makes him an edgy individual, which in turn makes him unreliable.

He doesn't do any good except in a educational setting.

I guess my point is that he takes advantage of politics too much, he also doesn't care about the well being of America.

If he was jewish he probably wouldn't have gotten into Harvard. We need to shun affirmative action leaches like Ben Shapiro.

((((((SHAPIRO))))))

(You)

He can be an edgelord with his "facts dont care about your feelings" schtick, but I could see myself being his friend

What if every US Presidential candidate in the last 20 years was a Israel plant?

Not much of a conspiracy, that's reality.

literally made me think

Milo > Ben. And I can't give a fuck about Milo.

no

Ben doesn't love anyone except for Israel.

Fuck off Ben. You'll never not be a manlet, opinion discarded

Ben is stupid enough to like Trump, this is seriously nothing

You're just now figuring this out?

It is too late for (((you))).

He's just changing his bet depending on the which way the wind blows. He wants to be able to say he called it right. He's gone back and forth the last couple of months.

Trump wins
>Well I admit I didn't think too much of Trump in the beginning but he grew on me and I like his policies. Read my books and listen to my podcasts.

Hilary wins
>See??? See??? I told you stupid goy..uh people to vote for Ted Cruz!! But nooo!! Now look at what you've done!! Read my books and listen to my podcasts because I know what the fuck I'm talking about!!

>He doesn't do any good except in a educational setting.
like a journalist should do
he also has far more bantz than he has any right to. his weiner tweets were off the wall

He's a jew with a nasaly dorky voice, I hate his kind so much

If he tells his audience that after much consideration, voting for Trump is clearly the superior choice

>if

You forgive this kike that easily?

No wonder your land has grown rampantly with squatters, shitters and turbans.

No.

No

No he just hates Hillary too, maybe more than Trump. pretty sure hes not voting.

>if

This can't be real. I started this meme many moons ago.

That's funny.

But he needs to back off of the conservative identity politics.

You know who else is a manlet? Putin. That's right. Napoleon too.

No fucking way. He lost his fan base when he went all neo-con anti Trump. He's not even that smart his arguments are basic common sense arguments. He is fucking OUTTA HERE!!!

Basic common sense is a fucking rarity these days.