Don't you ever feel sorry / sad for liberals? Just look at him, living a normal happy life, smiling...

Don't you ever feel sorry / sad for liberals? Just look at him, living a normal happy life, smiling, something us Sup Forumsacks rarely do. He truly believes his political views are the correct ones and stays ignorant of the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/MakeAmericaDrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares.

You are a FUCKING spic

I was lost but now found
I was miserable but now happy
I was wretched but now deplorable
Amazing Kek, how smug the frog
That saved a cuck like me
Once bluepilled, now redpilled

I'M WOKE NIGGER, YOU THINK I CAN FORGET THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR WORLD?!?

THAT FUCKING KEK IN YOUR PIC, CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, HE'S LIKE AN INSECT!!!

His views are the correct ones. It is Sup Forums who is wrong.

PRAISE KEK!!

Checked, hope more liberals get redpilled once they realize that president trump isn't as bad as they think

i feel weird all the time

This is basically my reaction to everyone.

I see how content they are with life and I'm torn between letting them live their lives in peace or talking to them about the reality of the world and bringing them down into irreversible depression.

Shadilay, brothers

the beta always hates competition

so tribes up

No. I don't feel one shred of remorse for smug, know it all hypocrites that style themselves as "humble" and "open minded" while acting like they know what is best for everyone and being extremely hostile to anyone that disagrees with them.

No

I'm sorry if you conform to a political party or claim a political party you are not fucking open minded. Your not a independent free speaking and thinking American. The democratic party is the furthest from open minded.

I wasn't here in 2008, but only CTR would believe Sup Forums was for the nigger.

Kek is with us. He wants us to seek out the truth in life.

Keep taking those redpills lads.

that's something to envy

>you will never live in blissful ignorance again, constantly reminded of the harsh realities of our existence

Sure, in fact, we should offer them free helicopter rides.

>He truly believes his political views

Have you ever talked politics with a liberal?
They have so much cognitive dissonance going on that they flip the fuck out when you mention something that undermines their views.

Male liberals are the most unhappy sacks of shit you will ever encounter, I guarantee you that fucker posts "nice guys" memes and wonders why he can't get girls for supporting feminism.

Also
>that fat
>that facial hair

fucker needs to take care of himself, holy shit.

witnessed

My brother in law is a cuck BLM faggot, and he literally flipped out and had to walk out of the house the last time he was around because he encountered someone with opposing views...leftist faggots are worthless self-loathing cucks and need to be gassed

His alter web ego...

dont u wisih u were this guy ;(

okcupid.com/profile/MakeAmericaDrump

Why Georgia?

>CUC

praise kek

O praise him in deed!

Trump shall win!

it's where he's from

neat

>open minded

That's just become code for "I will accept any weird shit you throw at me." not "I will accept any opposing views."

Then why did he lose it?

Sup Forumstards are deluded as fuck too.

kek "open minded." huxley would shit himself at their interpretation of open mindedness.

Sorry, disregard, just realised you meant Jimmy Carter.

He looks like a good fuck, I'd do him. Pic related it's me

If you weren't here you shouldn't really talk

As someone who was here in 2008, a lot of the Sup Forums userbase was pretty young and impressionable. Which means they were liberal. It was pretty Obama favored back then.

I don't dislike all of them, many of them mean good. They're just a bit naive.

do you feel sorry for stepping on ants?

I was discussing the election with my coworker who has constantly talked about how much he hates Trump for a good 8 months now, and he started talking about how Trump is a Nazi because he incites violence and encourages his followers to attack people. When I said "Well, I mean the left is doing that as well", he interrupts me and starts yelling that "You can't say that about me or any one else who supports Hillary!" while I was still trying to explain what I was referring to. It's pretty amazing that he brags about being a moderate and how he's always skeptical of what he hears or reads.

Your coworker sounds like an intelligent guy.

Happiness is the ultimate bluepill

There are A LOT more young posters here today than when it was /n/, and I don't think it's just due to the election cycle.