It's real! Hillary has been added into bad_politician list in Google!

> Google source told me the internal error caused by 'hillary brexit' is caused by Google adding Hillary into bad_politician list
> Any notorious politicians + brexit would cause the problem
Try Hitler Brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/algorithms.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-uqF-93t7qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok... why tho. what do "bad" politicians have to do with brexit?

>trump brexit works btw, proving he is good

many some binary error. He told me

Somebody please try:

Orbán brexit

Rákosi brexit

first shows results, second does not

I mean is a whacky coincidence but how does it work and why brexit.

ITT chinaman learns about the great firewall

Thanks. Has anyone got this 503 error page with anything other than a politician? I sure haven't seen this error message in my life.

>Google adding Hillary into bad_politician list

How do they determine when they add someone in the "bad" list?

This is only relevant to you, the one Chinese poster ever on Sup Forums. In America, every search term here still exists.

TEH LAN DOF FREE

Google internal chink engineer told me. So you can't hear it from your white jew puppet google engineering friend

Try California. I'm using a palo alto VPN

I thought google was the evil jew
>Sup Forums logic

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

Nope.

Why the fuck would anyone route a VPN from/thru China? Honestly though, I doubt China would allow that shit. They require google spy and provide information to them just to operate in China.

I don't get it.

You mean like "Demexit"?

What the actual fuck?

>brexit keyword causes internal error

Google, you need to stop editorializing. Fuck!

You globalist fucks!

Obviously you have a source or some sort of citation to verify your claim right? No one would go around lying on the internet would they..?

China blocked Google, Youtube, Twitter.
Do u find it ironic they do not block zerohedge, wikileaks and infowars? Also they did not block Sup Forums.

CHINA IS AWARE OF THE ILLUMINATI.

I wasn't asking where you heard it I meant how do they make the determination that someone is considered "bad"? DO the engineers decide? What is the greater implication of this? Does it mean any query that is done for HRC will display negative results?

Brexit is bad.

Some Chinese Quora-like site. Google engineer PM'ed me.

I bet she's regretting fucking taking the weiner.

They're a private company and can pretty much do what they want with their results, free speech can be used for more than the things you agree with lel.

This, I don't know. They can only leak so much. You know it's a violation of NDA.

You couldn't screen grab anything for us?

There is this little thing called FRAUD user. You should look it up sometime.

Fucking tool

This is quite funky, good find OP.

>Asking for further details from a laarper before they've furnished actual evidence.

Weird, the Chinese is correct. Hillary, franco and hitler cause that error. Sup Forums pot does not. I wonder what is going on.

might be a weird question but can i be your friend on steam

Mao brexit too.

There's truth to this.

Don't get too triggered m8y. Google has as much leeway as any newspaper (if not more) with regard to how they serve up information.

If they wanted to completely hide all information on Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton from their results it would be perfectly legal, as is shifting around what results appear for searches.

Fraud is a hilariously simplistic thing to call something like this. Do also remember you're free to use other search engines or try making your own so it can work exactly how you'd like it to. (Apache Nux is probably a good start)

OK, this is weird:

"brexit" borks
"brexitttt" borks
"brexi" borks
"brex" does not bork.

WTF?!

No, user. Newspapers have an editorial section. Every item they publish has to be fact checked and have two sources. Also, this is a search algorithm not a fucking news outlet you half-brained twit. They advertise one product and provide a different one that's fraud

not if they try to make users think that they aren't tho.

Is google in the bad_politician array too?

It's the keyword "brexi" for some reason

Hillary or Clinton + brexit, fails
Adolf or hitler + brexit, fails

Clinton brexit and any other words fail.
So, Chelsea Clinton brexit fails.

Has anyone found something without brexit?
Is it only

"bob ama"

But not everything with brexi.

"breexit" doesn't work either

What am I doing wrong?

sorry to break this to you tin-foil hat weraing retards but names like Dicaprio also produce that error,

that Leonardo, such a bad_politician amirite?

Might only be in some regions? Try something other than google.ch

I googled it and got this

Hillarysinbox.com

wearing*

I think it's fixed cause now they show up for me too, but putting any name in pretty much caused error

I think google just is having a weird error. But it is kind of funny and I solve these kinds of problems for a fun and profit.

Yeah, fixed now. Bummer.

whats the "bad_politician" list?

what the fuck are you guys talking about

lol it was fun while it lasted

No, it's still borked.

Try using a burger proxy if you're not in the best country of all time

Still borked

What the fuck are you tinfoils talking about?

Googling names with brexit gives an error? Besides the fact it doesnt fir me, what would be the implication even if it did?

it's fixed now

just tried with proxy error still happening.

It's not fixed here

Where are you? I am in CA, davis area

AZ/UT. Using safari private browsing (wipes out cookies per tab, unlike chrome)

How did you all do this?
Everything works for me

Googling 'Brexit' all by itself causes an error.
Presumably it's because the 'Brexit' query is broken in the database.
In Russia it's apparently fine, but Google must be having trouble keeping the local US servers synced.
It probably has something to do with censorship.
This doesn't happen for any other query, so someone at Google probably fucked up while deleting specific articles on Brexit from the query.

>Not understanding that "newspaper company" is just the closest thing you can accesibly compare it to.
>Implying newspapers are all objective and conceal their overt biases for one politician over another.

Conventions like that don't really exist for search engines. The equivalent to the "two sources" are actually in the form of hundreds (maybe thousands now) of variables based on things like what other pages reference the one you saw at the top results and and what other pages you've responded to most.

Could you be more specific in what you mean by "advertising one product and provide a different one that's fraud" with regard to search results for politics though? I'm not saying it's legal for them to do something like redirect you to a fake Trump site when you click on Trumps webpage off google. I'm saying it's legal for them to alter what appears in your top search results via alterations to how their result generating search algos interpret the "two sources" (ie making Alex Jones videos appear as top results for Hillary Clinton instead of her site). They make the algo, and how it works is pretty much up to them. The legislation to limit such things literally does not exist, fraud is possibly the worst (if only for completely missing what's actually happening) way to describe it.

You'll need more govt regulations and oversight if you want such things made formally illegal :^)

tl;dr: read it you fuckwit.

According to Google, the search results are based on page rank and "freshness of content".

Nowhere in this do they come close to suggesting they will filter your content based on their political agenda:
google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/algorithms.html
Now stop being a corporate apologist tool

Just tried brexit and nothing. Maybe they finished the censoring?

FUCKING BASED CHINKS
Banning Google though? That must suck.

>being dumb enough to trust a company owned by/that created one of the world's largest conglomerates to be the objective and completely unbiased wellspring of truth

>implying they ever said they give you the 100% the best, most honest and true results in all things (or even have the capability to do anything close to that nonsense)

Alphabet, Google's owner didn't even keep the "do no evil" slogan that Google started with. Google is a corporate entity, not a government one and certainly not an infallible or impartial entity. Don't pretend it's somehow any different from when CNN runs interference for Hillary scandal after scandal or Fox dances around all the shit Trump has gotten himself into.

Nope, it's still borked.

Try 216.58.194.206

What, exactly, about Google can you not do without?

Or can Eric Schmidt basically fuck your asshole any time he wants if he merely threatens to take Google away from you?

I'd really advise you look up how "page rank" is determined (or at least what they've shared of it). And how they've been fighting Search Engine Optimization by personalizing your search results.

I google Brexit, I get the error.

everything works fine for me, I think it's a problem with your connection, probably packet hijacking (yeah the great firewall).

I'd advise you to stop sucking Eric's android cock

where are you connecting from? school/work/home?

>implying their pr department would let them say that they'll skew their results to whatever makes them more money outright.

Holy fucking shit user, did you think it'd be as easy as going to their site and finding the bullet point on it?

Google has the best algorithms. They used to be user-based and were much better, but that changed around 2011. Back then, you could learn all sorts of great secret information, by using the drop-down menu as a guide. They realized how much exposure there was and they changed their algorithms, but they're still the best.

IT'S CALLED AMERICA TRY TO KEEP UP FAGGOT

they'd block wikileaks if they published shit on China

Everyone in this thread just fell for the most obvious honeypot scheme ever.

Prepare to be targeted by google for re-indoctrination.

Fuck off Italy, I can't see it.

The best algorithms...for pushing Hillary and Globalism.

You need to pay attention more. They're developing censorship algorithms...I mean anti-hate speech algorithms. Their connections to the US State Dept. should be reason enough.

JUMP SHIP

I'd advise you to actually learn more about the topic than pol memes. (Although you're certainly free to remain an uninformed fuckwit about it for as long as you like.)

That was my point.

This, We need to go back to banging rocks together to communicate or basically were gonna get Skynetted

Well since OP is supposedly from China, I thought there might be a common cause.

>Rocks

Let me show you hw the pros do it
youtube.com/watch?v=-uqF-93t7qc

they all show results, nothing is out of the ordinary you stupid fucks, this is a slide thread

google shill

Google doesn't make mistakes.

they still are but they throw people we dont like under the bus despite bending over backwards for them for a year which is very funny to us

What the fuck is going on in this thread? I have no idea what this is about

Try reading it

What is he even talking about?