YOU GURLZ.. ARE NOT.. SEXUALLY ATTRACTED.. TO ME

YOU GURLZ.. ARE NOT.. SEXUALLY ATTRACTED.. TO ME..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scXw-Gjqnig
youtube.com/watch?v=mu6NKHtLzks
youtube.com/watch?v=WLbdxprCGc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stupid sexy rodgers

RIP Elliot, you were too good for this world.

cant dodge the rodge

He was like many of you, obsessed with being white. He hated his Asian half.

>that video at the park where some old dog being walked by an old lady barked furiously at elliot
>old lady apologized and said sorry, he never does that

dogs know

stupid rodgers, he was an honorary aryan

although he was like half white so he is like double honorary

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Good thing I'm not Canadian then.

he was pretty good looking imo

i bet he was closet gay and couldnt accept it

his only flaw was wanting to be perfect

why didn't he just pay for a hooker?

why didnt he just buy a hooker

gay retard

>this is how he actually saw himself

No, he hated himself.

because he's the supreme gentleman. Any woman should feel lucky to have him. Those roasties have no idea what they should look for in a man.

>expecting girls to ask you out

Honhonhonhon

That's the issue, he was too good in every which way. He didn't deserve to be tormented just for being superior to everyone else. An angel in a world of demons, that's Elliot.

youtube.com/watch?v=scXw-Gjqnig

I cried watching this video, he didn't deserve to go through such pain at the hand of these vicious brutes.

funny thing is after he died girls loved him

Hookers can't love you.

Paying for sex is literally the lowest you can get.

He never even actually tried to get any girls, so it's not a crazy theory.

>tfw I kinda look like this and want girls to like me

I don't wanna be the spic version of this guy

You don't pay for sex, you pay for her to leave after.

The secret labs is the best part

Why? Sex is just a service as any other. It's not like fucking my girlfriend is any different from fucking a stranger i pay money to.You faggot nigger kike loving Mohammedian slave bitch.

dogs can smell evil, this isnt a meme. if a dog doesnt like someone, never trust that person, regardless of how friendly they seem.

>dogs can smell evil
>Hitler liked dogs and dogs seemed to like him also in his home videos
What could this mean?

His autism was only rivaled by his sense of entitlement.

Do you love being helpless?

Do it. Become Elliot Rodrigo.

He has been reborn, into a chad

Yea it sucks that guys are still expected to make the first move. However, that is just the way it is. Get over it and start busting a move. Standing in the corner sulking won't get you any chicks. You actually need to engage in conversation and ask them out.

False flag event as part of anti-gun campaign.

Son of Hollywood big shot insider. I'm sure he's having a laugh right now with his new identity. Who knows, maybe he shitposts on /pol for fun.

Why weren't older women paying him for sex?

youtube.com/watch?v=mu6NKHtLzks

The ultimate gentlemen. Fucking women. Always ruin good things.

I kinda feel bad for eurasian men, it's too bad the daughters are so cute. Better off to just abort the boys and save them a world of pain.

You know what it means

Elliot Rodger wasn't a bad looking guy. His problem was that he was socially retarded. He was a weirdo. If only he learned how to chill. He probably should have tried smoking weed.

I'll bust right in your fucking ass

>It's not like fucking my girlfriend
Isn't 8 a number associated with hepatitis?
Did you just confirm, you, your girl, and your hooker have all three hepatitis?

read his manifesto, he wanted women to WANT him

>sex is just a service as any other
If you're an ice cold sociopath maybe. Normal people tend to evolve feelings for those they care about, making sex with that person much more intimate and personal. Random sex with a stranger is already dull unless you're extremely desperate. Paying for it is just pathetic.

He was probably a Quentin.

My dogs sense when someone is nervous, which makes them bark. And I look fairly intimidating, so naturally some people get nervous around me. My dogs also bark at people with anxiety disorders because they can sense the discomfort they feel from being in public. Doesn't necessarily mean they're bad people.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLbdxprCGc4

This
Even if he was a sociopath he could still have wanted girls to want him, even if it was only to boost his own self love.

That's because he has no meat on his bones because his father was a Jew.

this
he was self conscious about his tiny hapa penis

Agreed. Weed would have done wonders for him. I was really surprised that he had never tried it considering he lived in California his whole life.

The sad part of this story is he had enough balls to collect guns and ammo, write a manifesto, etc. but not to just walk up to the girl you've been flirting with and just kiss her.

He literally wasn't man enough to get slapped in the face by a women. Simple as that.

Also with that kind of money, he drove an absolutely garbage BMW.

>making sex with that person much more intimate and personal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! Are you a fucking teenager? Nigger, those emotions and feelings belongs to cucks and elementary schoolkids. Fucking stupid cunt. No wonder no one respects your kind and laughs at you behind your back.

fucking dope head

Was he red pilled?

Try being a little more subtle in your shitposting next time champ.

gay

Do it, Ellioto Rodringuez

>Also with that kind of money, he drove an absolutely garbage BMW.

You think girls care if he's riding in a 3 series or a M6? They see the BMW logo and that's all that matters to them.

This, I bet he doesn't even have a Nine Inch Cock

Beautiful.

Also, was his problem that he didn't become /fit/? He's pretty skinny for 22.

Oh god. What a fucking loser.

>I am the ultimate gentleman
That was the most awkward 7 minutes of monologue I've ever watched.

You'd enjoy it more than I would queer

>projecting this hard on an anonymous Laocean rug weaving board

>girls care about cars
Not at all. aren't you listening to Elliot they don't care what kind of car you drive, as long as your a brute.

My point was HE liked his car, and HE should have liked a different car because HE was a MAN.

Did you see those glasses though user? that car? How didn't women like him? I don't understand.

h
o
a
x

I'm not the one fantasizing about shoving his little sausage up someone's pooper.

h-h-h--h-hello there

Stop coming on to me faggot lest I be forced to fuck you

No u

No, but one day I hope I have the chance to actually do some good. High scores don't help anyone other than giving people laughs in boards like these.

Also, Santa Barbara sucks.

Hell, having any car car already brings you up a point or two.

Speak when spoken to degenerate