You know it's over for her right?

They buried every single sandal until this one. The MSM jumped on it immediately and have been covering it all weekend. They wouldn't have bothered unless it was campaign-ending.

She's done and you all know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hillary's face when

it was over when TRUMP got the nomination

Unless it's actually nothing and this is all a set up so they get to joyously report on the "vindication" just before everyone goes to the polls

ye I knew this.

a 6 point lead doesn't disappear this quickly

>every single sandal

I really do hope this one is for real, though. A lot of people are in deep shit either way, and I'd rather it be the ones who deserve it than the ones who tried to take her down.

Hillary doesn't even wear sandals.

Check Mate.

What perfect timing. If Trump wins, I'm sending a bunch of Domino's pizza to the FBI with my winnings.

t. Increasingly Nervous Man

Or maybe Santa Claus is actually real and he will give me a Lambo for Christmas. Wishful thinking doesn't make things true no matter how much you wish for it. Lambo would be nice though.....

What's flip-flops got to do with it?

kek

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Search the following...

Clinton + [insert major network]

Try not to cry.

Shit wrong thread. Disregard.

I doubt it.

There seems to be a huge amount of contempt for Hillary Clinton all throughout the government. They all want to bring the Clinton Foundation down.

>says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

that pic

Clinton just told huma 'you will not live to testify'
poor girl

This is different and you know it. This one is actually getting reported like a scandal should be.

Why do you think that is?

I've run scenarios like this one in my head.

I even wondered if they would release a mild "Hillary/Huma sex" scandal just to boost Hillary's popularity and make her appear more human.

Gotta be ready for anything.

Everyone knows it, even the Democrats.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened the case unless they were going to prosecute. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. She's going to face criminal prosecution and she's going to do jail time.

Even if she wins the election she will be impeached and will never serve as president.

Her email scandal has been reported on since the beginning of the election. What's noteworthy now is that a potential reopening of the investigation comes within days of the election. But it doesn't seem to be changing people's voting habits significantly yet.

>scandal has been active for two days during the weekend
>people's voting habits haven't changed

What?

If they're compromised they would let her off and make her look good, of course again at the cost of the FBI.

I want to believe.

If Trump loses, its only more of a precedent to do so. Even if it's rigged. Ignorant liberals will continue to be ignorant unless Trump wins; yet even so some would continue to be so.

Have any source of these emails doing anything but just reinforcing what people already knew or suspected?

kek god

...inglorious kek

Post YFW president Trump orders the riot police to power hose the blm protesters

Yes, even the half-assed polls that have come out so far show that the story makes between 15-35% of voters less likely to vote for her.

did you mean "scandal' with a "C"?

I knew it was over when I saw an emails-related hashtag (can't remember which one) trending on twitter a couple days ago. twitter has systematically buried any trending hashtag that's either pro-Trump or anti-HRC, until this one, afaik. if the colluding social media systems are letting the message get out, surely it must be Actually Over

Stop pussying out Sup Forums. Push the meme all the way.

this coming back basically poisons the well

everyone supported her on the condition her shit was in order. it obviously isn't and she's left a lot of people with their dicks in the wind

even if she somehow pulls out a win she's going to be fucking reviled by most of her party.

Trump on the other hand will be adored by all the traitorous cunts that have done nothing to help him all year.

>she's going to do jail time.
why do you guys keep spouting this meme?

she will *never* see the inside of a jail cell. if she loses obama will pardon her on the way out. people like her do not ever go to prison.

>implying Obama has any power at the Hague

>She's done and you all know it.
no we fucking don't. we don't even know if these emails will even be bad. I mean as soon as I saw this blow up I was wondering why everyone jumped all over it msm including but it might turn out to be nothing.

IM guessing comey is waiting until monday to tell everyone what's up? I dont know why he is being so quiet.
However, I am not confident this will end her campaign. Can anyone tell me im wrong or is everyone pretty much in the same boat where no one knows what the hell is going on?

> not posting the original

"people like her" you mean women right?

That look on Humas face is the look of great loss.

you know nothing Sup Forums

Hillary Clinton is Option B. She is the patsy. The sacrifice.

Are you satisfied?

Obama is going to get away with it. Soros is going to get away wih it. The federal government is mostly going to get away with it

Don't stop at Hillary and her circle. Go up the food chain.

Demand everyone.

It's over because the previous scandals had some plausible deniability because they were exposed through channels that could alter the contents before it hit the normal people.

This one stuck because it's right from the horse's mouth, Anthony Wiener husband of Clinton's top aide.

i dont know shit about the election but i would fuck that huma chick so fucking hard. god damn what a boner honer. are there any pictures of her showing skin that i can fap to? fuck, thanks for choosing that picture OP

Here you go champ.

We know that Clinton isn't the absolute top dog, but she's really high up the chain.

I personally believe that Clinton is the large, diabetic foot of the Great Beast that has tried to subvert the west.

They had tried everything to save it, but now the y have to cut off the limb to save the body.

Consider this: from 1980 until 2012 -- THIRTY TWO STRAIGHT YEARS -- a member of the Clinton or Bush families occupied one of the top 3 offices of state.

Trump finished off the Bushes, if he could finish off the Clintons as well he will truly go down in history as the modern Teddy Roosevelt.

Welll shit user, now i'm interested. doing the search now.

What is Chris Angel doing in her apartment?!?

Mind freaking her.

>This is different and you know it

t. Increasingly Nervous

I need to get up to speed. So Huma and Wiener emailed. So what did they say? what's the scandal?

Hmm, not eating out tonight Huma?

Trump landed the killing Blow.

She is a Pedo

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

I don't foresee this being a problem as sandals aren't something you wear with pantsuits.

this pedo shit is completely unprecedented. You can commit treason all you want in this country, but people will flip shit over sex crimes

>they buried every single sandal

Now I understand why she lost her shoe

> I wonder what she's thinking about

"Of all the fucking beards I could have married..."

laptop was synced to Huma's email accounts so every single email Huma sent was saved on his computer. Rumor is Huma's passport has been revoked and she's turning on Hilldog/Bill in exchange for immunity

Obama's legacy is in enough trouble as it is, and he knows it.
If he's known for pardoning Hillary, it will eclipse what little doesn't get demolished in later years

also Obama hates Hillary by all accounts. He might relish the opportunity to decline a pardon and let Trump bury her

mein sides

She has done a great job of separating herself from the email thing. it's like she is here and the emails are their own entity disconnected from her. Her server didn't get seized, she turned it over. If people saw a team entering her home and removing her stuff on the news it would have been over long ago. You can't even see her house or houses or whatever they are secluded. Isn't there a physical aspect to being under investigation? Like they don't only go thru your stuff until they find something. Don't they surveil you and your family, friends and associates? Easier to do at the daughter's in the city.

You are a newfriend if you can't remember when brushy brushy brushy was a meme

hfw

Listened to the news today. Their spis is hilarious

>"top democratic official" has said that the fbi election is illegal

This is what they're running with. This is what the average person will know about this scandal...that the fbi is breaking the law. They won't even question it. Because apparantly if you're running for president you're exempt from the law or something

So Huma Abedin sent a lot of emails. And that's a scandal because.....?

>Rumor is

ooooohhhh, right

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

I think this is it.

Obama is probably furious that his last 8 years have basically just been Hillary and friends doing their shit Scott free while all his shit gets blocked. He will probably do some crocodile tears when Trump gets elected, swallow his pride his pride when Trump makes his "you're fired" speech, and leave a note saying "Minimum is 30 years for Hillary"

Oh Drumpfkins...she's lulling you into a false sense of confidence. This won't do anything to her. Only 8 more days until reality kicks in ;)

Also

>Hillary demanding the fbi release her own emails

You couldn't make this shit up

underrated

Why do they want to bring down a charity? If they want a charity to go after, go after Trump's fraudulent one

A 12 point lead already did disappear that quickly CTR.

The polls are already open, probably a million people have already voted since the news broke out.

Considering the elections are won and lost by thin margins, why would they jepordise millions of voters for the next week, just to come out exactly where they were at the end of it - that being, that FBI closed their case?

Literally gains them nothing and loses them a lot of votes.

There is no way this is a clinton trick.

That might fly in Australia, but American's arent stupid enough to buy that.

This is the ant-iestablishement election, people aren't going to follow Harry Ried through the mental gymnastics of reasoning that the FBI shouldn't be allowed to investigate Hillary Clinton thierfor she dindu nuffin wrong.

Only an absolute cretin would follow that line of reasoning.

Sounds very official to me -_-

She can't take the oath under indictment. If she wins, Obama remains. Unlikely an indictment would take 3 months

After the stolen election in 2000 I officially un-registered to vote and haven't voted since.

I was halfway interested in voting for Trump this time, but by the time I went to the polling station a few days ago, they told me it was too late to register for this election.

Oh well.

So how does that make you feel, Sup Forums? Are you consumed with rage? Do you wish you could only get your fingers around my throat if I were within physical choking range?

Heh. Heh. Heh.

She knows she cost Hillary any chance of the presidency and her career. The look of regret knowing if she left her scumbag husband the first time after cheating, she wouldn't be in this situation.

You know why he wont release his school records, because they fucking prove he was born overseas. He was ineligible, his presidency will be annulled along with all his pardons.

Because the "charity" is a money laundering scheme linked to polictical insider and foreign policy decisons for starters.

You fucking better be Australian or Canadian and using a proxy you dimwit.

when you have a 20% undecided voter base, then yes, yes it does.

>Because the "charity" is a money laundering scheme linked to polictical insider and foreign policy decisons for starters.

Source?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep. It's a Comey trick to try to hold the Senate for the R's.

The R's expect to lose the presidency at this point, but gaining a point or two by manufacturing scandal could hold them the senate. So Comey threw out some vague bullshit for people to feverishly speculate about and help out some of the down ballot R's hold their seats.

Bernies, celebs/ex-celebs cheering that jew too, are waking up to everything.....

What a witch she is.

Also ehem;
Benjamin Fischbein
>Benjamin Fischbein
Benjamin Fischbein
>Benjamin Fischbein
Fiskebein does not only mean fish bone, but is also a ski move, when you up hills with you skis sideways, that's to go fiskebein.

Benjamin, he seriously needs to fix his diet and workout. unrlated img from reddit
>Hurrr de durr can dat up my rectum for halloween.

Seriously watch your kids from that guy

Spread this

Well you can be snarky about it now all you want, but we're all about to find out the truth. Scandal because the investigation was about an exchange of classified materials and they reopened the investigation. Duh

They might've actually stood a chance if she had just stood down and Kaine had run as President, but no, she is too arrogant and will fuck over her own party for her own selfish needs. In a way we should thank her.

seriously, they haven't normalized it yet... they were so close too!! sad.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

Even if she wins the presidency she will be impeached and will never serve as president.

FBI user has changed my views.I'm not so eager for Hillary anymore.