What's wrong with segregation wasn't it a easier time whites can perfectly relate to their peers and grow up properly...

What's wrong with segregation wasn't it a easier time whites can perfectly relate to their peers and grow up properly and the same for blacks and latinos

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Out-America-Black-Confronts-Africa/dp/0465001882
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should drink my cummies.

leaf proxy

I'm a Sup Forums veteran. I am pretty racist but I have no problem interacting with other races, I don't get why usa's niggers are so retarded.

I have read all the statistics and seen all the chimpouts, then I go out and talk to pakis and niggers without any problems. I really only have a problem with muslims.

queue the cuck leaf comments.

Nigger society in a society with nigger culture and shiiiet.

Actually you have to redistribute them evenly to make sure theres 9 whites around each negro and it will destroy negro culture.

I agree, they need a safe drinking space free of whites.

The Great Society made them that way.

blacks were living in mudhuts and got jelly seeing whites

Op here, They should just learn to be happy with what they have instead of complain about what others have and be happy

Jews and liberals flipped it around.
>Blacks are being OPPRESSED!
>Look! Their schoolbooks are outdated!
Those fucking dumbasses just couldn't realize that the blacks were lucky to even get that.
Nigger, chop down your own fucking trees and build houses, make paper and write books for fuck's sake, it's not oppression so much as it is nigger incompetence.
Yet the teachers thought otherwise and sought to brainwash impressionable minds.

Nothing, just call it safe space.

Exactly

Cities are actually more segregated now than they were in Jim Crow era. Not even memeing

Made me think when I saw that.

I read a book years ago, I can't remember the name of it now but it was a pun on "Out of Africa." It was from a black American newspaper reporter who was sent on assignment to report in Africa for several years and came back all but kissing the ground. He was predictably shamed and intimidated and lampooned as an Uncle Tom for pointing out that American blacks have a higher standard of living than people in any black African country by a factor of 100.

maybe because this country didn't have slavery for 300 years and try and brush it off like it's not your problem

Ah, here it is. "Out of America."

amazon.com/Out-America-Black-Confronts-Africa/dp/0465001882

> From 1991 to 1994, Keith Richburg was based in Nairobi as the Africa bureau chief for the Washington Post. He traveled throughout Africa, from Rwanda to Zaire, witnessing and reporting on wars, famines, mass murders, and the complexity and corruption of African politics. Unlike many black Americans who romanticize Africa, Richburg looks back on his time there and concludes that he is simply an American, not an African American. This is a powerful, hard-hitting book, filled with anguished soul-searching as Richburg makes his way toward that uncomfortable conclusion.

>USA
>Slavery
>300 years
White indentured servants more than tripled the amount of black indentured servants until like 1760, and then, no new blacks could be brought into the US after 1810. They have about 110 years of actual slavery.

And the first slaveholder in the colonies was a black man from Angola.

Nah nigger, make the best of it, Africa is your home now.
We don't want you leeching off of our accomplishments, make your own.
That's what we should have told him.

I for one agrees then i can go to a public bathroom and not see shit all over the Toilet and walls...

It's funny, because BLM actually wants segregation back.

>BLM actually wants segregation back.
Damn and just when I thought I couldn't find any middle ground with them.

where can i buy a plaque like that

But this time they want the nice water fountain

Let's not kid ourselves---social segregation aka De Facto Segregation is the bee's knees. Government segregation was always biased bullshit. Each race should make their own fortune

That's fine.

Their water fountain will fall into disrepair after a short time, while ours will be better than anything they could have dreamed of within a short time.

Nothing, even SJW's want it back.