First look at Sandman and Sandgirl

First look at Sandman and Sandgirl

youtube.com/watch?v=TFXLsxP0KPg

Poppa Sandman in a sensible sweater

>>sandperson

Yuck. I mean the voice actress does an okay job but I don't think the character sounds very good. Whatever

Getting some Spider-Man Reign flashbacks here, why is Flint as a failing dad so good?

This show looks like shit, is it shit?

she looks cute desu

Because Flint is one of the few Spidey rogues that has been consistently portrayed as sympathetic and with potential for redemption.

>Flint used to be an Avenger
Man, I don't even care if it feels like they're lifting from the current Detective Comics, I want a redemption arc for Sandman again.

Give me some sandgirl

It feels like a very low effort Studio Mir production.

How many of the villains in this series aren't in the same age group as Peter?

She will be Spidey's love interest after Slott gets bored of Mockingbird

Well that's a shame.

Spencer Smythe, Norman, Jackal, maybe Black Cat. Also, Kraven looked adult from the commercial I saw.

Waifu?

After killing off Electro and replacing him with whatever the new Electro's called, I wouldn't put it past him to do the same with Sandman.

>she becomes Peter's Black Cat in this series
Would you be okay with that?

Oooh, will Francie Beck be making a return? Really glad they gave my two favorite spidey villains cute daughters.

I just want him and Ben to be friends again.

>Not all the time, but sometimes this chick's cooch will get drier than a bucket of sand. Just lube up with this and you'll be good to go.

>gets drier than a bucket of sand
ok but this cooch is literally a bucket of sand

Vulture, Jackal, Smythe, Osborn, Scorpion

All of the people with real villainous intentions so far have been grown

To replace the other Black Cat?

It kind of feels as though Anya and Harry are in the sort of antagonistic roles that Flash and Jonah are traditionally in

It doesn't deserve the hate it's gotten, I don't think it's bad but that's just me.

I grew up on way worse and liked it. If the script writing and animation improved, I think it'd be pretty good but Marvel will always be cursed with mediocrity, especially after Loeb and crew farted all over the good stuff. They should get another studio to animate it.

Was she in the comics or just USM?

man this looks bad. every episode a new character. and the audience cares about none of them

It's not terrible, but it also doesn't need to exist since it's 99% The same as their previous spiderman series.

Will JJ be in this show? They've been teasing him for a while now (Daily Bugle truck, Randy Robertson, John Jameson).

Isn't that how it usually was? Introducing villains until they're repeat offenders?

I hope so. There's been a lot of damage to Daily Bugle shit so far. Maybe he'll finally blow his lid and show up if something happens to his son.

It was disappointing that JJJ was just a talking head in Ultimate, and not a character, and they wasted JK on that. JK got to play more of a character in brief glimpses in EMH and the Lego Shorts than he got to in 104 episodes of that show. If Jonah shows up here, hopefully they make more use of him.

This kinda ruins flints whole reason for doing most things.

I have a feeling some will be returning. Just have to some world-building first.

>EMH

Shit, I'm still mad JJ and Spidey got dubbed over in that episode. So disrespectful.