>>95336801

u jelly brah

Is that yacht somehow bad for the environment?

Hollywood stars are smugly delusional and/or jews, nothing new

Pretty sure he owns a Jet too, which he flys around to lecture us about climate change

lots of boats and aircraft now run of bio-fuels or at the very least burn much cleaner than cars or trains.....why is it so bad that he's passionate about something?

It's white so it's oppressive to the small black drug smuggling speed boats.

Sounds like you are just butthurt a guy has more than you and can express his opinion even if it's retarded, rather comfortably.

Leo's yacht apparently pollutes more in a single day than 10 people would in a lifetime.

And beyond the yacht - Leo owns five homes, each with a minimum of 10 bedrooms, and has a garage with more than 100 luxury cars.

I'm not arguing against his wealth. I just hate the idea of this bloke lecturing the world about climate change when he emits more than 99.9 percent of people.

We're not allowed to criticise retarded opinions or hypocrisy?

Yeah, but he's a famous actor.

Penitentiary colony gets it.

Not only that but he flies himself and friends all over the globe in a private jet to party all over the globe.
Why should the middle class be the only ones to sacrifice partying all over the globe by private jet? WHY?!

More food for thought;

I've never really taken a stance of climate change before because I don't have a strong science background.

Seeing people like Leo DiCaprio "champion" the cause really pushes me in the direction of denialism. Truly noble causes rarely attract hypocrites, let alone ultra wealthy hypocrites who are capable of living life however they want but still choose to be greatly wasteful.

Shouldnt he be lecturing the third world and chinese about their oollution levels?

>complain about the environment and tell working class people they should lose their jobs
>fly everywhere on private jets, own massive yachts and inefficient cars, buy homes on the beach

I love the Indian bitch they have in this movie lecturing Americans on their energy usage when most Indians don't even have electricity yet.

Then she fucking points to France and suggests Americans switch to wind power or not criticize Indians when they inevitably use coal and fossil fuels. I was fucking crying with laughter.

that's how you know this is pseudo intellectual bullshit, he never mentions nuclear power, even when talking about the Paris accords, when France gets most of its energy from nuclear.

I was in tears from laughter

> BUT DUDE AWARENESS LMAO

Is it me or is modern day leftism starting to resemble the Catholic Church pre-reformation?

Think about it

> original sin
> privilige

> indulgences
> MUH PROGRAMS/carbon credits

> wealthy, corrupt clergy
> limousine liberals

> weekly sermons by some overpaid douche telling you what to think
> le current year man

> Church interpretation of all doctrine
> academia re-defining of ~isms

> dissent is suppressed through ostracism and public shaming
> same thing, but with the mass media instead of town shackles

To the contrary, this documentary portrays China as a beacon of leadership in ecology

wtf, i hate leo now

If you guys were that rich would you even own all that shit? What do you need five 10 bedroom houses for?

>truely noble causes rarely attract hypocrites
>cancer
>literally, jews lying about cancer since the 70's

You're right, curing cancer isn't noble by any means.

Senpai there's heaps and heaps of overlapping features

>Priests
>Scientists

>Repetence
>"Carbon offset"

>Soul
>Carbon footprint

My problem is when these fuckers go around saying "THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED" as if there aren't hundreds of examples throughout history of that being completely fucking wrong and the science is almost never settled.

He doesn't own it. David Geffen own it, and keeps Leo there as a pet. He probably drops by once in awhile and makes Leo suck him off.

We've replaced religion with science and progressiveness.

He doesn't own this yacht.
He chartered it for a week.
But he is a huge hypocrite and it was mentioned here a couple of times.
A good example of that is that he flies out to those ''environmental events'' in a huge private jet. When he had a speech in front of the UN or something he also flew in a couple if his friends in private yets. Pretty down to earth that guy.

Impossible to argue it as well.

The 97% of scientists agree quote comes from a two-question survey that was sent to more than 5000 scientists, with a little more than half replying at all and only a fraction of those contacted even belonging to climate related fields.

As soon as you mention that you get "hurrrrr stupid denier you're basically a hollow earther hurrrrr"

I can think of a legitimate reason
>1 in London
>1 in New York
>1 on the Riveria
>1 in Ibiza
>1 in Switzerland

are you mentally retarded?

It really proves how much of an ideology environmentalism really is.

>hurr durr we are destroying Mother Nature!
>durr hurr we are raping the planet!

Meanwhile people are dying from AIDS, Ebola, or dying of earthquakes. Nevermind that these things are also from Mother Nature.

you should actually just kill yourself right now

Leo doesn't have nearly enough money to buy that yacht, it's from his middle eastern friend, and Leo sometimes rents it.

Boats are notoriously bad for the environment.

>Ibiza
>on the Riveria
>not having a fucking castle in a poor country where you serve as a lord of the property

Nigga, you have a British flag and you can't even Imperialize 101. Get the fuck outta here.

Entertainers should go back to being the lowest and poorest members of society. These digits confirm

His latest film on Climate Change basically argues that you should eat less beef, buy a Tesla, and get solar panels. These are not that hard to accomplish. I already barely eat beef and I'm not sure about Tesla but I could see myself buying one in the future. Solar panels are a good investment considering you save in the long run.

>These are not that hard to accomplish

I agree, but the narrative being peddled isn't very useful to make something like that happen.

i would definitely like to own a huge ass yacht. only one home with no more than five bedrooms though. not gonna hire someone else to clean my shit

So he's your typical limousine liberal?

all of holywood are hypocrites . fgts with private jets and sports cars pretending to give a shit about the environment

sounds awfully garish and american 2bh, this is 2016 :^)

just by having 5 houses, let alone 10 bedroom ones, in those locations automatically makes me the lord-tier over the serf normies anywhere on earth.

>96
year of my earliest political memory, the atlanta olympic bombing, 96 confirms

Goys are so easy to manipulate. The cattle deserve to be slaves.

That yacht in no way shape or form runs on biodiesel. Straight diesel at best, fuel oil at the worst.
>t. mariner

> Geffen / DiCaprio faggotry

He got Keanu Reeves career kickstarted. In exchange for some fun. Reeves confirmed this back in the day.

Also I can't stand celebrities lecturing others. Cumperbatch and thatbgrey haired dude who lives in italy (cant remember his name?) called people heartless for not helping refugees enough. Recently an English pop singer I've never heard of went to Calais to apologise on behalf of her countrymen.

These people are irrelevant generally. Their opinions on global warming/ refugees/ any old thing mean nothing.

I just realized that the first time I heard the name "David Geffen" was from the Nirvana unplugged when Kurt said that he wanted Leadbelly's guitar and he asked Geffen to buy it for him. Now, in retrospect and in this context, it sounds like some creepy pimpish "daddy buy me this please" scenario

Gotta love libcuck hypocrisy!

this is why im voting donald because he will eliminate all the niggers and spics and cut human consumption and save the environment