No spin zone

No spin zone

In all seriousness

If you had to bet every single penny of yours on the winning candidate, who would you choose and why?

The stakes don't get much higher than betting the future of my country, if not my civilization, on one man.

I know, I am passionately for trump to win, but I just dont know if he can get all the wing states he needs and utah from that mcmullin guy, you have to admit it will at least be close

If I HAD to do it, I'd bet Trump, but I'm still afraid of Hillary pulling some shit with the electoral college.

No doubt.

Like what?

>Honestly: Trump.

Beyond the fact gay this board wants him to win, historical trends give him a huge advantage. I believe only twice or three times in the country's entire history has one party kept the White House for three elections in a row. After two terms of a party, typically the other party gets a shot.

Also: typically the more charismatic candidate wins the election in the end, all other factors aside. In fact I can't think of an election off the top of my head in which the LESSER charismatic candidate won, and Hillary is, without a doubt, the lesser charismatic candidate this time around.

And finally: if this is considered a "change election" and people truly desire a change in the country like polling has concluded they do, Trump will win without a doubt.

The media and establishment may not want him to, but their efforts are only so effective. The establishment did not want Brexit to occur either but the People willed it. I anticipate they will here, too, particularly since Hilary is now under freaking FBI investigation.

Typing on my iPad- ignore the auto correct mistakes. You get the gist of it.

Good summary, user.

But do you think McMullin will win utah and wouldn't that affect Trump's chances?

I'm actually an inactive Mormon believe it or not so I have a bit of a glimpse into that whole community.

Trump will win Utah. I understand the media is making a big deal about McMullin because they realize he can effectively split the vote enough to allow Hillary to win, but I'm extremely doubtful it will happen. I do know a handful of outspoken Mormons who post about McMullin but I know far more who, despite not liking Trump a whole lot, state they are voting for him because he is far better than Hillary. Mormons are pretty smart people. I know they have had a bit of trouble warming up to Trump because of his character but they still understand basic politics and will support him in the general. It's not something I'm worried about so don't stress too much about it. McMullin hasn't cited any polls lately from what I understand because he isn't winning any.

i have $800 to my name, and $500 of those are riding on Trump to win

Betting is so fucking degenerate.

Is it true that mormons are all really nice, like so nice that you question their sincerity?

hillary will win but she wont get to see her inauguration day if i have anything to say about the matter

that fucking cunt is going down, mark my words

>Global Rules
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

Jill Stein, she will appear naked masturbating and will produce a fappening the likes have never been seen.

Before the email scandal reopened, Clinton. Right now, Trump

Comey is a hero for sacrificing him self for the good of the nation

Checked

>Comey

Comey is a fucking snake. He bitched out because he didn't want to face Clinton as President if he suggested indictment.

The only reason we even heard of Weiner's escapades is because of a whole lot of ACTUAL FBI agents that demanded it. Comey is just a little bitch who doesn't want to deal with this.

Didn't he initiate the most recent opening of the investigation?

Checked