Wake up nov 9

>wake up nov 9
>turn on tv, see this
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

isidewith.com/map/pmW3/2016-presidential-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start using the air horns left over from last night. I'll have enough.

>implying I slept

Does anyone seriously not stay up for the election?
I watch it until it's over

masturbate furiously because it's opposite day and I've finally become the little girl

once florida, OH and PA votes are in might as well hit the sack

>Oregon
>red
That would happen if it wasn't for Portland.

Laugh at parents and call ice on a lot of people
No se van a reír cuando venga El Emperador por ellos

Gun Range trip. Rent their 19th century Gatling gun with 1000 rounds of ammo. Celebrate with bullets. Then go to Smashburger and buy a burger and some fries. Go.home and shitpost while laughing at shills.

A feast in honor of Freedom!

Served with an extra tall glass of liberal tears, of course

Collect my $20,000 winnings

NO GOY NO
STOP THIS NONSENSE

Go back to shitposting on the internet.

Breathe the biggest sigh of relief as I don't have to worry about ammo prices skyrocketing over the next four fucking years unlike the last eight.

>implying I'll be able to sleep on the night of the election

I've been up for 30 hours straight now, it's 330am and I'm shitposting about Trump. No way in hell am I sleeping that night.

I'll be volunteering all day at the polls, do a few hours of work and then sit back and watch the results come in with a nice bowl of guac.

i'm not on 30 hours, but I've been shitposting all weekend

one of the best weeks on Sup Forums in ages. From the Trump time travel shit on wed to emails breaking on Friday.

what a time to be alive.

Idk how any other election will ever compare. What it they do though. What if this is the new standard. I'll never get anything done.

Go to the range, then give all my guns a very lewd cleaning while watching livestreams of liberals having meltdowns

You may use our colors, but you are not us, faggot.

Hey Israel, I always wanted to know, do you guys actually use "goy" to regularly refer to people, or is that just a meme?

lol call ICE on people
/thread

You can say that for almost every state
>NY would be red without NYC
>CA would be red without (((LA)))
>IL would be red without Chicago
>Maryland would be red without Baltimore
>PA would be red without Philly

WA is going red. Trump got 400k primary votes and won. Clinton got 7k

That's why every state should be divided into electoral zones instead with each awarding a portion of a state's votes.

shit post social media and news comment sections until my fingers and eyes bleed

ours is like that but then again we only have 8 states

>implying i'll be sleeping
I'll be up for a good two days just shitposting.

Considering that PA, OH and FL usually come down to single digit percent points, the final tally is never in until mid November.

>Walk out of my door with an American battle flag.
>hoist it to my mustang.
>Go to my liberal community college.
>Climb to the roof of the 3 story library.
>stand on the edge and blast 'My Country tie of thee' on my Schecter hellraiser 6 string.
>While wearing an American flag collared shirt.

Who does the country side with?

isidewith.com/map/pmW3/2016-presidential-election

Wake up again.

So.... hungry

I want this

tell every liberal looking person I see fuck you because I live in washington and not even in Sup Forumss wildest dreams(pic related) do I get to see my state go red

California's problem is San Francisco.

LA is a problem, but SF is much much worse. Most of the corrupt commie politicians in the state come from the SF political machine.