JUST

California mom charged in 11-year-old son’s death kept him starving in a closet for three years

>A Los Angeles mom accused of killing 11-year-old son kept him drugged on sleep aids and locked in a closet for three torturous years, letting the boy wither away to an excruciatingly emaciated 34 pounds before he starved to death, officials said.

nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-mom-charged-son-death-closet-3-years-article-1.2850174

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5mtACfEZFM
nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-mom-charged-son-death-closet-3-years-article-1.2850174
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope she fucking dies

B-but w-why

>the father's reaction
>how could you do this to me
>I carry a picture of him in my wallet, I'm the only one who cared about him

Christ this makes me sick, that woman should be locked in a cell and left to die.

this woman should be chained to a barnyard filled with pigs. then they should stop feeding the pigs. then after a few days they should pour bbq sauce on her.

I hate this world.

She should be slowly starved to death over a period of three years.

Counteracting his privilege

This was a bit much wasn't it

kids are too much work.

inb4 2 years probation, father has to backpay child support

shes pretty hot desu

Reminds me of a similar case.

In the town over from me a little under a decade ago, a father was busted for locking his entirel family in the attic and leaving them malnourished. They've since torn the house down.

Sadly some fucked up people are permitted to look after kids/their family.

wow, women really are the more compassionate sex

It wasn't entirely her fault. She has stateside ptsd and makes less because she's a woman.

>no death penalty in california

god damnit

I really hope hell is real.

You would, Achmed.

dumb bitch bought syrup when benadryl is like $4 for 200 doses...
we need a new australia island to dump these people at and make them kill each other off

Fucking sexist shitlord deserved it for his male prvilege
This is why we need a woman president
#imwithher

Why aren't people like her just executed? Quickly, cleanly with a bullet to the brain. Don't waste any more time, deliberation, or taxpayer dime. Just get a fucking handgun and pointblank her in the head. Rapists, murderers, people like this... if they aren't found mentally insane then they need a bullet in the brain.

Me too
I hope that kid burns

youtube.com/watch?v=G5mtACfEZFM

>He never realized that the kid was hidden in the closet

yeah right, I guess he didn't care that much

but even thats stupid

diphenhydramine is the only thing in it thats a sleep aid so just buy that

This would have to win some kind of hide and seek world record or award or noble piece prize, right?

I genuinely don't understand why every city doesnt have executions at dawn every friday

He could have investigated only a little

Hillary's fascist regime is not going to be elected and make working class white people pay for all of that.

She is probably nuts and divorced him, so he cant be with his kid.

>a bit much

>left is an empty notebook
>right is a novel
>if left is thrown away no one cares
>right is a shame
>left is potential
>right is realization
>left is a child
>right is a person

Children aren't people and are ultimately disposable.

People are complete stories and are not.

This story is a non issue.

>forced altruism

every human shaped trashbag like her should be executed indeed

>muh edge for le (YOU)s

XDDDDD ebin toast burgerbruh ;^)

You want to make an actual point pasta man?

>crayon'd eyebrows
first red flag

single moms

how can we blame this on conservatives so people don't realize single moms are the problem

wow look at this dumb mexican border hopping cunt

she can go get her eyebrows trimmed and look like the pillsburry dough boy, but can't give her son a tortilla

I would like to hear your childhood story.

Where would you like me to start?

Also a lesson that you should never marry mexican whores. They're all criminally insane.

The part where your mom took you to a psychiatrist because you couldn't stop shoving things in your ass

When your father ignored you when you made your drawing you were particularly proud of.

>11 year old
>34 pounds

>some insane woman does something insane
nothing to see here, move along

The 39-year-old mother’s lies about Yonatan’s whereabouts were so effective that even his own stepfather — who lived in the very house where the boy was imprisoned for three years — believed he was living in Mexico, officials said.

or he was just an idiot

I could see it happen though.

>court order custody to mother
>mother gets a pfa (protection from abuse order) on the father so he cant come around to visit
>still has to pay child support
>misses his kid

Looks like harry won't be making it to hogwarts thus year

My mother wanted to take me to a pysch when she saw me drawing images of murdering my sister in my journal, but my grandmother talke her out of it.

I'm a child of divorce and my father wasn't in the picture until my teens.

I'm suspicious about the constant sedation. I've been taking the active ingredient diphenhydramine for many years but I can't take it every day because I build up a tolerance.

Exactly - we are blaming the victim here. She has to live without her beloved son who was taken from her by the patriarchy.

When you stopped being a fucking autist-nevermind, just tell me the damn story

This is /news/ not Sup Forums related

Why do they keep people like this alive? This person has literally nothing to offer society and will never contribute fucking anything. End her.

it's probably much more effective on a starving 11 year old than a grown man baka desu senpai

“I carry a photo of him in my wallet,” he said, according to the records.

Everything these days are stacked against men because 'muh vuhgina muh oppresion', but we'll make it one day bruh

This's it's obvious she was careless but there was no criminal intent

yeah but its all relative doses. I take quadruple the recommendation. And actually much more than that and you start to hallucinate and shit. Taking a ton will more likely get you high than know you out. It induces a kind of heightened lucid dream state. Interestingly it was the first antihistamine approved by the fda but its also very effective as a hypnotic which is actually what makes you sleep. Its not like an opiod like valium. The way it works has much more to do with the way our dreams work.

*knock you out

Start at your completed ending and work your way backwards.

why

So do you think all children should die just because their disposable?

he was probably a very bad boy

kekd

roleplaying a woman online are you?

You are objectively a piece of shit. Children potentially are not. Therefore I will catch the bullet before the child every time. I have a lot of bullets.

Start when you were born with autism and when your parents never loved you.

Why is always a re-married or single mothers that does this type of shit?

*correction: valium isnt an opioid and its actually classified as a hypnotic as well

so anyways its not like how alcohol can knock you out. although when you combine the two it causes very sudden and severe blackouts.

he called police

>nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-mom-charged-son-death-closet-3-years-article-1.2850174
God i have had enough Sup Forums for one night. Good night bros see you tomorrow

This
You can also execute the insane ones. You're doing them a favor

I'd bet all the money in the world she divorced him, took the kid, and made up some bullshit to get a court order preventing him from coming within a billion miles of her or the kid, all while he was paying out the nose for child support.

It's fucking beyond me why in cases like this no one ever comes to check in on the fucking kid. Because it's always divorced single mothers who do this sick twisted shit because there's no one who will ever find out.

There's a certain line that if you cross you should just be executed and cremated, ashes thrown in the trash.

However this is some sick shit that should made an example out of her. Fucking burned at the stake would be a mercy compared to starving for three fucking years, drugged out of your mind

no thats the stepdad. The stepdad lived in the same house and never knew. He was the one who had a picture of the kid in his wallet etc.

I call bullshit. He had to have known....what

He's the one who called the police.

He probably blasted mariachi music all the time.