Can Sup Forums explain why western countries are so devoted to giving out foreign aid?

Can Sup Forums explain why western countries are so devoted to giving out foreign aid?

>useless nigger countries are overpopulated
>die due to disease or famine
>receive handouts
>spawn more useless niggers
>still stuck receiving handouts

Why aren't we helping them sort their shit either through education or building infrastructure, rather than just giving gibs me dats? Why not just pull out all together and tell them to fuck off?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's a concealed form of a power structure. The church is basically the sole institution that build schools there en masse. All other institutions are aimed at a local reprieve of small scale suffering.

Guild trip.

Last time we did that they called it imperialism and apparently it's the cause of all their problems.

Its all a racket where politicians and charities skim off the top.

basically this

same reason niggers live in poverty on welfare in the inner city. they don't want them to achieve.
giving them minute amount of moneys to reproduce a bit and have a sense of humanity makes upper middle class white democrats feel less shitty about being so well off while these poor souls are left to die

i agree they're degenerate, but all life on earth is precious in a way and i hate people that mislead other people.

they're guilty due to being such spoiled degenerates.
Anyway, if you work hard you shouldn't feel guilty in any way. It's not like the Africans ever put in a day of hard work. Can't compare the results without looking at the costs.

I'm inclined to believe it's a form of fraud. Companies pay the politicians so that they would direct taxpayer money towards buying shit from companies to later send to shitskins. If it's monetary aid it's even easier - you conspire with the top shitskins like kangs and sheit, promising to give them aid if they return you a cut from it. The current bluepilled society swallows this shit without asking any questions.

White guilt is a hell of a thing

Because foreign aid is really only a "feelgood" thing we do to feel better about ourselves. There's zero to none that actually wants to help these countries if it doesn't give them attention or saviour status.

here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200

170+ pages on how to control the global population albeit generic it gives you the general idea

>niggers are retarded and they can't do anything themselves we have to do everything for them
It's the exact same mentality we've always had towards niggers.

We always get something in return when we give development aid to a country, usually some mining concession or whatever under the table.

No need, us Brits already know a thing or two about population control.

scam to snake tax money

like all democrat actions

ron paul said end foriegn aid

epik

C a p i t a l i s m

>Trying to educate people where the average IQ is 70

lol good one OP

Corporations create foundations/charities to avoid paying taxes to the government.

A) because suffering nigger babies starving to death is hilarious.
B) Reminds world just how pathetic and inferior niggers are
C) The more nigger babies that get shit out, the more that can be shipped in to vote for democrats

win, win, win

those red circles are really fucking necessary aren't they?

That picture! The kid has the correct answer!
Ok your turn.
Explain

white man's burden

Fermi's paradox.

If Africa is not in disorder we cannot exploit said stupid niggers for the resources they were born around.

It has all happened because Christianity.

The elder Northmen wouldn't have done such a misdeed; but they are now preaching a foreign religion made to help the foreigners. And atheism, in its current stage, is even worse.

>Most of the aids goes to government officials
>It's essentially a bribing scheme

>the aids
No way thats not intentional