>When you realize we've been seeing Evil Morty since the very First Episode

SHIEEET

HOL UP

Context?

All these "shocked" reaction images...

>11 posters
>10 replies
>samefag

now that you pointed it out, that part of the intro is really out of place now, it's hand drawn and all wobbly, very amateurish. should've reanimated it on season two or three

Cthulu baby when? Was in a comic or something?

That would be kinda weird. Rick,even after all his bullshit,does care about Morty. It seems weird he abandons one for another morty because of an accident

I mean, yeah, that does make sense, but I thought it was implied that this was Evil Morty's Rick.

Forgot the damn pic.

that has never been implied.Hell,its canon that doofus rick never got married.

It was a gag shot they said that they want to do some day due to fan interest.

He sees the same person from other universes as interchangeable.
He loves Beth but still abandoned a Beth to likely die for all he knew.

Also, C137 isn't his Morty. He has memories of seeing a Morty as a baby, C137 Rick fucked off without returning for 15 years.

>being so lonely you VPN Sup Forums post in your own thread

So is samefag tweedle dee or tweedle dumb?

That Rick doesn't have a Beth it's why he had Mask Morty

>the literal fucking intro I mean holy shit man I'm not even mad just dissapointed

just because Beth says she never saw Rick, doesn't mean he wasn't there or that he never popped in from time to time to secretly check up on them, which honestly would be exactly what Rick would do

>When you're 3 years late to a theory

>rick & morty has been out for 3 years
w-what?

Sup Forumsmblr is real and this thread is the final proof

> Also, C137 isn't his Morty. He has memories of seeing a Morty as a baby, C137 Rick fucked off without returning for 15 years.

so the beth he leaves in the cronengber´s world is also not her original beth.

Its been out for four years you shit. 2013

>people posting shocked faces

no way people are that fucking stupid. I don't even LIKE this TV show but my GF does. I always thought it was weird Morty was never saved in the intro at the start. Then when S2 rolled around and only TWO scenes from S1 intro played (this and cthulu) I knew it had to be something.

It's crazy to me that people are actually retarded and didn't see this. It's the first real scene anyone sees from Rick and Morty. How can you guys be this retarded?

so how did evil morty get so smart?

Same way our Morty did, experience. He just went a step further and got cocky.

Then what happened to the Rick before him?

Put me in the collage reddit!

Well, he does have Rick's genetics. Even with Jerry muddying the bloodline, it's not unreasonable to assume a Morty could inherit the capacity for an enhanced intellect, given infinite realities.

>being this desperate

reddit

It goes without saying that the Rickest Rick would have the Mortiest Morty.

Come to think of it, Rick didn't exactly imply our Morty is the Mortiest Morty. It comes across as Rick complimenting Morty C-137 in a way that doesn't step on his own ego, but it can also be seen as a nod to the theory. Or, actually, no. That's retarded.

Maybe evil Morty is the Rickest Morty? Mortiest Morty doesn't sound like a good thing.

Another good question would be: What is it about Doofus Rick that makes him one of the ones with a Portal Gun going on adventures and apparently being an enforcement Rick to some degree as opposed to all the other versions that are assigned to fairly menial labor?
He's more pleasant than the other Ricks and seems to agree with them that he isn't as smart as they are.

C-137 DID seem to get a lot of knowledge just through osmosis. If he actually pays attention to what Rick does, or what he says even from time to time Morty is going to pick stuff up.

If Evil Morty was just a bit more observant than a baseline Morty and survived long enough he could probably pick up a lot. He was able to device the dome and it seems like an accomplishment even if our Rick refers to it as 'sloppy' or something like that.

Less then 1 minute between posts. That can't be the same person, right?

>implying ricks care about Mortys
c137 is a rogue Rick

Should be in the series Finale imo.

He is a Rick mindswapped into a Morty body

Point here is that the Rick that abandoned him IS c137, so it wouldn't make sense

Jerry's genetics are actually pretty badass. Doofus Jerry in the comics is a high powered businessman who outsmarts and kicks the shit out of C-132 Rick for like 3 issues.

comics are noncanon

They are

I dont watch the show.

The Council of Ricks really enjoyed the instant brownies.