6teen

6teen thread?
Post likes, dislikes, favorite character episode etc.
>Jude is the best

Other urls found in this thread:

jabarchives.com/tjaforum/forum/tja-main-main-area-for-everything-but-the-artists-below/writers-lounge/40668-commissions?p=49248#post49248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I found out recently that the voice actress for the hippie girl is the same as the one who voiced Misery in Ruby Gloom. That's kinda neat, I guess

the stoner looks like prompto

Here's a fap fics I found: jabarchives.com/tjaforum/forum/tja-main-main-area-for-everything-but-the-artists-below/writers-lounge/40668-commissions?p=49248#post49248

I'm black and i'm not into asian girls too much but DAMN NIKKI! I wanna ram my bbc up her ass so badly. I want Jonesy to walk in the room as he sees me fucking the shit out of his girlfriend. I wanna see his tears as he runs out the room crying like a little bitch. Then once I creampie Nikki i'll force Jonesy to eat my cum out of that good asian pussy! That would be awesome!

>"HEY GUYS! REMEMBER GOING TO THE MALL?!"

Nope.

Also fellow black guy, Jesus man, you had that scenario all planned out.

Every time I see a hot cartoon girl I plan out EVERYTHING!

, . .

My nigga there was an episode where Nikki clogged the toilet, I was all about that ass until then. If Josie ever eats ass, he better make sure she's clean first.

I remember that episode, that made me so hard! The more shit the better as long as it's from her ass!

To each there own, to each there own.

Nebula (Star) was hot!

Jude was my favorite, but damn I forgot that Wayne was hot in a dumpy sort of way.

So we all agree that Caitlin can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

This is future Jude right?

Why is Nikki so flatulent?

You spelled wrong Caitlin.

Future Jude became what Wyatt never could be.
Music Superstar

>6teen
Best canadian cartoon ever!!!