Legal Advice

Sup Sup Forums,

I caught scabies (either from screwing this one chick or from trying on clothes from the thrift store) and it's seriously a nightmare. My visible symptoms have been somewhat concealable up to this point, but they're starting to get worse and so far, treatment has been unsuccessful. My question to you, Sup Forums, is this: I am currently in college to become an elementary school teacher, and part of the program is a practicum where I go out to an elementary school for 6 hours, 3 or more days a week. If I were to cause an outbreak in the school and it were traced back to me, could I face legal repercussions for not disclosing my condition? I am on the fence about saying anything because I am in a position where if I don't finish this semester, it could really fuck my life up. But on the other hand, what kind of person would I be if I tried to hide this and caused an outbreak? What do?

I have only tried one type of treatment so far, so I'm trying the other main treatment tomorrow. Should I wait and see how it goes?

You are one dirty ass fuck.

Fucking mangy coyotes get this shit

You got it from the chick. Let this be a lesson not to have sex out of wedlock. May Gods wrath be upon you. Allah be praised.

Yeah, think what you want. I'm a fairly clean person, but I just got really unlucky here.

Believe me, I have taken this as a curse from God and I will not be having casual sex anymore. What's so crazy is that I only casually fucked two girls, two times a piece. How do Chads go around screwing every slut and not be infested with all sorts of shit?

You can only get scabies if you are a slimy dirty digusting fuck who only takes a shower once a week or if you are in close contact with slimy dirty disgusting fucks.

The chick was probably really fucking disgusting and only took a shower right before you nailed her.

>Apply Nix Cream before bed
>sleep while moist af
>wake up and wash yourself
>repeat after 7 days
>freeze all your clothes or wash over 60 degrees

How is this hard? The mite dies after some days in the open anyways.

Git gud

Chad doesn't have to worry about it because the girls he pulls in either are virgins or clean themselves.

calm down. had it myself. got it from a goth. anoint yourself in the cream your doc gives you and take anti allergy meds for the itch. wash all your clothes and sheets. dont get into much physical contact but dont worry too much about outbreaks. also get tested.

>Sup Sup Forums,
>I caught scabies
kys

I got it from my cousin once. It is very much a nightmare. You need to get permathin cream from a doctor asap. It is highly contagious. You've probably infected everyone in your home.

Pick one out and put it under a microscope and make people roll trips to name it

Don't feel bad I had a friend get it who wasn't dirty at all either shit happens. I don't know if you will get traced back but I think you'd almost be guaranteed to start an outbreak among at least a couple of kids

It depends whether or not it can be proven that you knew. Considering that you've apparently been diagnosed by a doctor, you're pretty much fucked when it comes to liability, if they find that out.

Good riddance. A dirty fuck like you shouldn't be teaching children anyway.

>American health coverage
>Have to ask strangers on the internet

And you may catch it again if the people in your home don't deal with it swiftly.

Have fun thinking every itch is a reinfestation. This worry lasts for weeks.

I covered in permethrin cream from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet and slept in it twice. Washed all my sheets in hot water and dried on high heat. Same with clothes. Vacuumed carpet, sprayed permethrin spray all over surfaced and in car, etc. These motherfuckers are resilient.

Take a 45 min bath in nearly unbearably hot extremely salty water.

I had it as a teen once. Was too embarrassed to tell parents so bathed in fucking HOT water and scrubbed the shittt out of my skin. It worked.

Yeah whatever op. I got fucking herpes from going raw on this nasty skank when I was 18 and now I KNOW that I'll probably never get married because who the fuck wants to contract herpes in order to have kids.

>mfw I probably passed it on to at least one grill

thanks to the total lack of useful mods Sup Forums is now fucking webmd. this better fucking recover after the 9th else Sup Forums is done.

Medfag here. This shit will be your entire life, you have to get rid of them. Don't worry about legal repercussions - you most likely got them from the children. Even if not, there's no way to prove otherwise. Any doctor will attest to this. Just need to disclose it and get out of work ASAP.

Go to clinic, get prescription topical cream. Use as directed, especially between your fingers/toes, any other creases of skin.

Wash all bed linens in hot water. Trashing them altogether might be more reliable. New mattress if you can afford it. Wash / burn all your clothes. Seriously, all of them.

These things are a fucking plague and you might be kicked out of housing just for having them. USE THE CREAM FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS. LITERALLY BOIL OR BURN EVERYTHING.

>What is Dr. Patient confidentiality

the medicine used to treat lice (permethrin) is available over the counter.

>treat lice
also scabies, sorry

Go get fuming treated. It's not hard and it's fairly cheap. You are only fucking up more people's lives by not.

Have you changed laundry detergents recently?

tell the school you're having a health issue.
they'll work with you.
don't get little kids sick.
also they call out any weird skin shit they see immediately idk if you've been around kids previous to this but first five minutes you're there they'll be like "what is that stuff on your arm"

>vacuumed carpet
>vacuuming mites into the bag

But why?

this.

Wash your clothes with extra Borax, bring 1 part borax to 8 parts water to a boil until the borax is dissolved while stirring, and then put it in a garden spray bottle while still hot.
Spray that on everything, bed clothes, yourself, shower, clothes you are going to wear, it will create a fine film of anti bacterial, anti insect, anti fungal mineral that kills everything that touches it and is entirely harmless to your and pets.

every time the mixture cools down it will jam the spray bottle, so buy about eight every time, borax should be in the laundry isle.

Not only this, but you can ingest it in the concentration 1/16 and it will clear your throat etc.

Do a round every day, in the morning and night, of that mixture on every single thing, desks, chairs, walls, floors, bed, clothes you wear, doorhandles.

It will fix it.

While you are outside, before oyu head out, after you have sprayed yourself down, spread a fine coating of "ghee" (clarified butter (butter with proteins taken out physically (through cloth) and water reduced through boiling until smoke arises instead of water vapour)) on affected areas, which no bacteria nor insect can digest because it is triglycerides not carbohydrates.

That's not scabies, I got it from a cat, it looked like flaky red skin. That shit you have looks like pimples

>Google scabies
WHAT THE FUCK JESUS CHRIST

straight out of the mummy

what a fucking waste of trips

I'd fucking kill myself and the person who gave me it if I had herpes.

This is what I'm hoping to do. I'm going to try the ivermectin treatment (it's a pill derived from a fungus which makes part of your body toxic to the mites and kills them) since the permethrin doesn't seem to work. Those two treatments are considered the go-to pharmaceutical treatments for scabies. I don't know what the fuck to do if they don't work.

DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH THESE THINGS!

Most contagious goddamn thing I've ever seen in the hospital.

DO NOT EXPOSE MORE CHILDREN!

GET OUT OF WORK/CLASS IMMEDIATELY!

AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE TOUCHING ANOTHER HUMAN!

Paralegal fag / Law student fag here.

tl;dr, you can be held legally liable for transmitting a disease with prior knowledge to others.

Negligence = you have a duty of care to not cause harm to others with foreseeable harm.

There is foreseeable harm you could cause to the elementary children by spreading your scabies to them, which breaches your duty of care as a caretaker and/or volunteer. Would recommend not going to the elementary school until you've taken care of the disease.

Pretty much one of the worst parasitic infections you can get. The itching is so horrible in extreme cases people try to burn off their skin.

You could offer me a million bucks and I still wouldn't infect myself willingly with this shit.

Kek

This thread is making me itchy.

Cucked

>it's seriously a nightmare
man up lad. come back here with some screenshots of motherfucking leprosy if you want sympathy

How is this treated? Can you get the mite out?

>See this
>WHole body starts itching

OP you fucking cunt

Apply from the neck down. Will sting your balls. Leave on for 24hours (no shower).

You sure you're not a meth addict imagining it?