Why does Garnet have the best voice/songs?

Why does Garnet have the best voice/songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=qpnVcL7pG-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irW8Om-vPEI
youtube.com/watch?v=3jaOKh4qA-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because garnet's va is a singer

Because she's voiced by an actual singer.

Because she's voiced by Estelle, a famous singer.

But Pearl's voice/songs are pretty good, is her VA also a singer? I wasn't aware all the VA's were singers, but I guess that would make sense. My point still stands, the lyrics and music are really good though.

>using the song where Stevonnie was a million times better as proof of that
lol

>He thought Stevonnie's singing was better than Garnet's

You must be seriously tone deaf, or just have shit taste. They were both good, but Garnet was way better.

nah man, Estelle's voice was high pitched to the point that listening to her wasn't as nice as Stevonnie. this is a totally subjective thing though so this argument isn't going anywhere.

pearl is voiced by a classically trained singer, which is why pearl is pretty spot on the vocals

Everybody else sings to bitch about their problems.

Garnet sings about how to overcome them.

I want Garnet to suck my dick

PEPPERONI CHEESY CRUST

Well, Garnet is clearly the most relaxed and chill out of the group. Everyone else has a lot of issues, like Pearl can't get over missing Rose, while Amethyst had existential issues.

I'd rather have Pearl, Lapis, or Peridot.

But she never will.

Although you might conceivably have a chance with Estelle.

I can imagine that voice going "Yeah, o'ight."

youtube.com/watch?v=irW8Om-vPEI

Oh wait I think I prefer just Shappire instead, with Lapis I would do Missionary, no joke, it is actually very hot.

..I think 'Amethyst' is probably the only gem name she would pronounce in a way that sounds normal.
"Garnuh". "Puhw". "Pewwidot".

Hmmm I think she's morphing into Jonathan Woss in my mind now.

I want to cuck Steven by fucking Peridot in front of him and then having both of our cum splash all over his face while I creampie her standing up! Then I want to pull his gem from his belly, throw it out the window, hit Greg and give him a season ending concussion, and and have Peridot tell him he'll never be a real man nyehehehe while cum oozes out between her legs!

Why do you want that, though? I mean, it makes you seem unbelievably pathetic. Wayyy beyond the pale.

Because it's what Steven deserves. I'm trying to be a good person, here.

>never be a real man
Hehe. Its funny because Steven doesn't age and will forever actually have a little penis.

I can only imagine what kind of person you are in person, Jesus Christ. Also I'd rather fuck Connie and Peridot in front of Steven if you really want to cuck him, honestly fucking Connie would be better. Personally I don't see Peridot looking at Steven in a romantic way, they're just probably really close, just like Steven is with all the crystal gems.

He ages based on his state of mind, like that time he became Danny Devito.

>it's what Steven deserves

In the moral sense? Explain that, please.

Not a fan of Lapidot, but that's cute.

Because she is the one with authority in terms of emotions.
Pearl gets to sing only about how powerless she feels and Amethyst only about being a failure.
She may yet be blown out of the water by the big Diamond villain song, though.
>Verstoßen sei auf ewig,
>verlassen sei auf ewig,
>zertrümmert sei'n auf ewig
>alle Bande der Natur
Here an excerpt from the Queen of the Night, singing about shattering all bonds between her and her daughter if she won't kill a guy. About what I imagine that song to be like.

Estelle is extremely limited as Garnet.
She's not able to go all the way with her singing because Sugar has a limited vocal range and composes songs with notes she can only hit.

because she's black. black people are good at singing because they did it in the fields when they were slaves and because of the churches they had where they developed gospel music.

this user wants to fight since "It's Okaaaayyyy okay okay" is not what we calle a great song. She got just ONE good song.

Everybody knows Amethyst is the best singer

That isn't how evolution works user

>Sugar will never let her drop an American Boy tier song on the show for fear of upstaging all the other actresses

The best songs are for Pearl, Greg and Steven.

it's a meme, not genetics

Garnet is locked down as a stoic, cool and aloof character with mild emotions, Estelle is typecast.

How can a show that doesn't even air on tv become so popular?

They just leak it directly onto the internet.

It's called Tumblr, and the internet.

Because compared to the other shitty things in this awful show it's Mozart.

She's voiced by a professional singer, dipshit

That's already been established, dipshit.

But Estelle is British!

Checkmate, atheists.

>Lapis' dandruff

Shitttt just noticed that, guess it was an animation issue or something, I don't know.

Pearl is hampered by having to sing with her Pearl voice. Garnet is just a slightly more reserved version of Estelle's normal voice.

he can give himself a big one shape shifting you idiot

But user her pearl voice is literally her normal voice

There's no way in hell that it's getting renewed for a 6th season.

>is her VA also a singer
Yes, Rebecca Sugar made a point of only hiring VA's who could sing because she ideally wanted just about every character to have a song without resorting to getting another actor/actress to do just the song.

because she's voiced by a singer. it's why she's a fracking god awful VA. because she's the only who can sing worth a damn

Don't cost nothing is the best song.

it's actually What's the Use of Feeling (Blue)?, but you just don't know it yet.

it takes multiple listens to fully appreciate it

What are you kidding me?
youtube.com/watch?v=3jaOKh4qA-g

Yeah and it'll probably have a cat head and give him toxiplasmosis and kill him.

dead show

Lets be honest user, there is nothing normal about Pearl. Least of all her voice.

i dont know actually, i think her voice actually works for Garnet, though I probably wouldnt hire her to voice any other role in any other cartoon as she definitey doesnt have range

she also wanted distinct voices that didnt sound like the voices to every other cartoon or movie character around

Because you haven't watched Symphogear

God I hate this episode.

>Estelle is typecast.
Where are all the other shows where Estelle plays Garnet-like characters? I actually want to see them now.
Who's "we" in this sentence?